View Full Version : froch vs taylor

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 12:05 PM
had me a little bet today 20 quid on a taylor points win.

whats anyone else thinking

RenegadeT
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
my instinct's say froch wins , im not sure ,just hope its a good fight

as long as froch doesn't freeze on the night i think he'll TKO Taylor in the later rounds

skyler
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Taylor.. I think Froch is very ordinary and Taylor will outclass him.

D-MiZe
04-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I think you're going to lose that 20 lol

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 12:41 PM
I think you're going to lose that 20 lol

To be honest i used to hate Froch but ive come to like him and actually hope he wins the fight, but only bet on Taylor because i think his speed and movement could prove a bit to much for Froch. That said theres a chance Taylor coulod get knocked out but i doubt it will happen, he might retire or it might get stopped but i dont see Taylor getting knocked out cold.

Either way it should be a good fight.

The RealDeal
04-25-2009, 01:25 PM
If Froch keeps it together then he should win.

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 04:34 PM
If Froch keeps it together then he should win.

i think he will but ill be supprised if theres a ko

theghost#1
04-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I got this weird feeling that Froch is somehow going to pull it off.

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 04:54 PM

well id like to see froch win seen as hes britains only world champion but i see taylor outboxing him and winning by sd

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Call me sally but i think and i hate the dude but i reckon Froch is gonna win this..

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 05:43 PM

well id like to see froch win seen as hes britains only world champion but i see taylor outboxing him and winning by sd

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
The way Froch as ran his mouth off prior to this fight he as no choice but to do a number on Taylor..

Taylor isnt the same anymore either his pickings for the right kinda fighter with hunger

RenegadeT
04-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I had a good stream lastnight of the undercard then the inevitable happened....it f.ucking died

i couldn't be arsed hoping for a another good link so i bought the fight ,glad i did in the end :boxing:

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 02:54 PM
I found a stream that was ok took me fukin ages tho, but yeah was a great fight, i was so close with my prediction to 14 seconds off being spot on, I think taylor was unlucky to be fair but guess thats the name of the game, anyway **** carl froch im ready for the hatton vs pacquaio fight now lol.

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Looks like all these weird feelings were right.

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Looks like all these weird feelings were right.

yeah i think from now on im gonna stop following logical betting and go with instinct instead, im losing money like a piss head loses strands of kebab

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 03:38 PM
yeah i think from now on im gonna stop following logical betting and go with instinct instead, im losing money like a piss head loses strands of kebab

Aye mate best stick with a gut feeling.

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Aye mate best stick with a gut feeling.

well hatton has said to bet everything u own on him winning so if i do that and he losses it all he best be giving me a bloody job or at least getting my ps3 back or it wont just be pacman knocking him out

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 04:30 PM
well hatton has said to bet everything u own on him winning so if i do that and he losses it all he best be giving me a bloody job or at least getting my ps3 back or it wont just be pacman knocking him out

I wouldn't take a bet like that, 5iver on Hatton for me, not my whole life's possession's.

Mad Hatton thinking we are all flush in a recession.

RenegadeT
04-26-2009, 04:32 PM
I found a stream that was ok took me fukin ages tho, but yeah was a great fight, i was so close with my prediction to 14 seconds off being spot on, I think taylor was unlucky to be fair but guess thats the name of the game, anyway **** carl froch im ready for the hatton vs pacquaio fight now lol.

i said froch by late tko in this thread , aaarggghhh ,no money on it though

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:56 PM
i said froch by late tko in this thread , aaarggghhh ,no money on it though

Gutted odds were 20/1 on a Froch r12 ko as well, i think im gonna adopt a new aproach for this fight and have a Hatton ko in the 6th-9th, but my heads sayin pac on points.

RenegadeT
04-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Gutted odds were 20/1 on a Froch r12 ko as well, i think im gonna adopt a new aproach for this fight and have a Hatton ko in the 6th-9th, but my heads sayin pac on points.

iv just made a thread where we can chat about our bets etc regarding the hatton fight :D

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Yeh man i had a feeling froch was gonna win it!

Great fight as well..

I had one **** stream though but downloaded it in the morning HD hook up