View Full Version : yaya!!!!!! Cory Spinks beats Deandre Latimore

White Hope
04-25-2009, 03:22 AM
just saw on boxrec cory Won By SD...... hell ye mayweather-spinks next or spinks-pacquio, cory can Beat manny I think ..... corys a boring fighter but hes real slick and a smart boxer.... he did outbox jermain and was robbed

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 04:59 AM
What are u on Charles? lol So ur a **** boxer and u support **** fighters 2?

Only messin but corey is ****ing crap if im honest mate judah burst that bubble long time ago and his no good either...

Manny would bury him in the canvas

White Hope
04-25-2009, 06:20 AM
****k U dude, Im a shhit boxer???? im a be the tps champion in 2 months and cory aint no shhit boxer and he beat judah once too, and he beat deandre latimore wtf???? everyone picked latimore in this fight, corys sickk man, corys my friend i have to support him

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
im a be the tps champion in 2 months

Lol you say that like it means ur gonna become WBC champion, no offence mate but the fighters in the tps suck really.

Watch a TPS fight then watch say early Tyson or Mayweather or Ali and compaire the difference

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 08:57 AM
****k U dude, Im a shhit boxer???? im a be the tps champion in 2 months and cory aint no shhit boxer and he beat judah once too, and he beat deandre latimore wtf???? everyone picked latimore in this fight, corys sickk man, corys my friend i have to support him

I dont give a fuk if his your dad.Ask him to help you cuz yes ur ****...

You dont realise ur **** yet?
U had 1 fight and lost that to a dude thats losts all his fights bar 2 and one was you hehehe yeh right ur any good..

skyler
04-25-2009, 11:56 AM

U had 1 fight and lost that to a dude thats losts all his fights bar 2 and one was you hehehe yeh right ur any good..

Charlies only lost was to Hartley who's the ATG TPS champion..

Charlie will continue to beat down the best retarded hillbilly meth heads any trailer park can find until he claims that ATG status off of Hartley and wins the highly regarded and world recognized TPS belt.. He will become the greatest champion any Trailer Park has ever seen.. MOTHER****ER!

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 11:57 AM

lol gullys dishing a beating here

The RealDeal
04-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Looks like some smack talk is starting back. :boxing:

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Charlies only lost was to Hartley who's the ATG TPS champion..

Charlie will continue to beat down the best retarded hillbilly meth heads any trailer park can find until he claims that ATG status off of Hartley and wins the highly regarded and world recognized TPS belt.. He will become the greatest champion any Trailer Park has ever seen.. MOTHER****ER!

You can take your hand off it now you've cum already...

Nah RD Noel lol im in a pissy mood 2day and seeing Z'ee big up sprinks like his the second coming when he aint all that was all that was needed to start me off...

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 06:08 PM
You can take your hand off it now you've cum already...

Nah RD Noel lol im in a pissy mood 2day and seeing Z'ee big up sprinks like his the second coming when he aint all that was all that was needed to start me off...

Dont worry about it mate go wild lol, could do with livening up n here it seens like its been quiet, well except the stupid anount of posts charlie has made lol

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 06:31 PM
I know lol

He has a **** nowadays and he records it and bangs it up on here!

Nah im still a fan Charles just felt like having a go 2day...

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 08:22 PM
I know lol

He has a **** nowadays and he records it and bangs it up on here!

Nah im still a fan Charles just felt like having a go 2day...

To be honest im not a fan and im not a hater im just bored of all the build up, not even real pro fights take this long its becoming a joke these tps boys should be fighting 4-5-6 fights a year not 1, Ive lost interest in the whole thing i dont give a rats cunt who wins anymore to be honest lol

Tho one thing i have noticed all tps fighters dont do anything but waste time talking **** on the net, if they spent half the time training they spent talking **** online they might actually be half decent.

White Hope
04-25-2009, 10:08 PM
gully lad the only piece of shhit Is u bittch, im gonna destroy HBP aright and calling cory spinks shhit ? well why dont U try to beat zab judah once and deandre latimore, ricardo mayorga, roman karmazin good luck mutha****kker fighting those guys

The Gully Gad
04-25-2009, 10:30 PM
No Your girls a ***** who as also promised to suck me off through getting in touch with her on myspace Mr.White Joke...And for you im gonna Do her butt naked with only a fubu hat on so you can get your rocks off same time lol

Dont play with me Joke you will lose mate

And what you on about fighting Mayorga etc etc you pathetic brookside watching smackhead im pointing out corey isnt as good as you think he is! Good luck with winning a fight period you c*nt

Im still on the Z train though! heheh i just think ur a utter Nob at times
and was just pointing out so...

Rant over...http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/e/e4/******.jpg

Stab Judah
04-25-2009, 10:45 PM
So we hate him again or what?

White Hope
04-25-2009, 11:27 PM
u cant be On the Z train and disrespecting me at the same time U sackk Of ****tt.... U aint winning nothing Id break your skull In 2 halves U ******tt

Edward Hitler
04-25-2009, 11:59 PM
u cant be On the Z train and disrespecting me at the same time U sackk Of ****tt.... U aint winning nothing Id break your skull In 2 halves U ******tt

u ever heard the word CHILL!!!!!! lol

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 12:02 AM
RITE ALL FEEL FREE TO TELL ME IM TRIPPING HERE BUT............

...... That bird in Z`s avatar, if you cut of most of her hair and dyed it black would she not look like a certain Carl Froch, maybe its the nose or maybe im just straight up tripping my tits off !!

MetalVomit
04-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Spinks can't beat the crumbs off of toast.

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:00 PM
no way ur wrong spinks would destroy anyone in his way ali, foreman, tyson, mayweather, mosley, even the great hillbilly pimp lol

or not lol

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 04:55 PM

I'd give ur mom one up her arse while she's watching MTV raps
and slap you with my right hand same time White Joke..

On the streets i'd bite your throat rob your fubu hat and rent your arsehole out to the turkish blokes at number 9

Give it up Joke you aint on my level!

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
So we hate him again or what?

lolol

Rellik is ace man! hehe

Nah bruv just sometimes you gotta pull him up give him a verbal slap and let him know where his at..He gets ahead of himself sometimes so just pull him up slap him like his a ginger kid caught stealing sweats and put him back in his place

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 05:02 PM
I'd give ur mom one up her arse while she's watching MTV raps
and slap you with my right hand same time White Joke..

On the streets i'd bite your throat rob your fubu hat and rent your arsehole out to the turkish blokes at number 9

Give it up Joke you aint on my level!

That had the same effect as a pimp slapping down his hoe lol, what have i missed here how come u and z-fresh are going to war?

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
lol

Nah im not mate

Its not exactly close is it a verbal battle between him and me or him and anyone
Bittch this i'll rip you Bitttch that dude needs to stick to boxing and concentrating on his upcoming bout

But if he consists on carrying it on i'll go all day with him..
If he thinks im gonna give some fubu hat wearing NKOTB fan the last say
his painfully wrong!

KING 2K10
05-07-2009, 04:36 AM
just saw on boxrec cory Won By SD...... hell ye mayweather-spinks next or spinks-pacquio, cory can Beat manny I think ..... corys a boring fighter but hes real slick and a smart boxer.... he did outbox jermain and was robbed

Are you fukin' high or something?? Spinks vs Pacquiao??? Or MAYWEATHER??? You think Spinks could beat Pacman?? You're more fuked up than I thought. Spinks is a bum..

KING 2K10
05-07-2009, 04:41 AM

So what if he beat Latimore...That's no big achievement..Latimore is a 23 yr old who's has not fought any world class opposition ever before this fight, and he still knocked spinks down in the first round.

I think Spinks is a bum..I live in st.louis..I was at the fight that night..The whole crowd booed him.

KING 2K10
05-07-2009, 05:04 AM
To be honest im not a fan and im not a hater im just bored of all the build up, not even real pro fights take this long its becoming a joke these tps boys should be fighting 4-5-6 fights a year not 1, Ive lost interest in the whole thing i dont give a rats cunt who wins anymore to be honest lol

Tho one thing i have noticed all tps fighters dont do anything but waste time talking **** on the net, if they spent half the time training they spent talking **** online they might actually be half decent.

110% percent agreed..The TPS **** is boring now..I just stick around here because some of you guys are cool to chat with.

The Gully Gad
05-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Same here...Although my new duties as a Underboss is taking my time up
and posting in other sections now i dont really bother with this section anymore