View Full Version : New Zelenoff Mit work!!!!!! Good right hands

White Hope
04-22-2009, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fmvayrvdXY

Verstyle
04-22-2009, 12:16 AM
I should record myself on the pads and post it on here. The **** you posted is horrible. I can tell that trainer isn't too serious with you, he still has on his Bluetooth.Hahahahahaha. He knew there wouldn't be any power so he didn't have to worry about it falling off. GOTTEM!

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Go away you ugly chocolate cunt Versatile!
I saw your sparring Versatile and i cant tell you that you suks cunt!
Big Z said that you can come in his gym to spar and ***** like you
never came.

I am not a racist but i am gonna send you back to slavery chocolate cunt!

Piggu
I liked it. I liked it a lot. I'm now officially a fan.

White Hope
versatile U ****king ****** i offered to spar U bitttch..... come down there and spar me u ****king ****** Lets do this then , Put Your money were your mouth is dont talk about it be about it Punk..... Ill Knock ure ass out

Piggu
04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Go away you ugly chocolate cunt Versatile!
I saw your sparring Versatile and i cant tell you that you suks cunt!
Big Z said that you can come in his gym to spar and ***** like you
never came.

I am not a racist but i am gonna send you back to slavery chocolate cunt!ow..................

versatile U ****king ****** i offered to spar U bitttch..... come down there and spar me u ****king ****** Lets do this then , Put Your money were your mouth is dont talk about it be about it Punk..... Ill Knock ure ass out

I'll eat your ******* alive you *****! lol

White Hope
04-22-2009, 12:24 AM
versatile is all talk no action tigers boxing gym anytime ******tt..... come down Ill rock Your ass

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Big Z did you see that idiot Versatile in sparring?
He su cks!

White Hope
04-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Big Z did you see that idiot Versatile in sparring?
He su cks!

i know hes weak , he looks strong but hes weak I would Blast him Out quick

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-22-2009, 12:34 AM
He tries to copy Tyson but he cant cuz he is cunt!

White Hope
04-22-2009, 12:38 AM
the only cunt I wanna ****king destroy is Hillbilly Pimp right now that fools talking about my ex 24-7 and shhit he keeps going personal I tryed being reasonable but now Im a whoop his ass in the ring and my boys are gonna cheap shot Him after the fight and rob Him of his own purse money shhh dont tell anyone tho

Zakman
04-22-2009, 12:41 AM
the only cunt I wanna ****king destroy is Hillbilly Pimp right now that fools talking about my ex 24-7 and shhit he keeps going personal I tryed being reasonable but now Im a whoop his ass in the ring and my boys are gonna cheap shot Him after the fight and rob Him of his own purse money shhh dont tell anyone tho

The only purse money that's getting robbed is YOURS, when you have to fork it over to ME when you wake up in the dressing room! Easiest 5 bills I'll ever make!

Too bad for you. $500 bucks buys a lot of meth from what I understand!!

White Hope
04-22-2009, 01:31 AM
zakman when I KO Pimp...... if u dont pay me I will cut your throat with my army knife and Im not Joking

Zakman
04-22-2009, 01:44 AM
I should record myself on the pads and post it on here. The **** you posted is horrible. I can tell that trainer isn't too serious with you, he still has on his Bluetooth.Hahahahahaha. He knew there wouldn't be any power so he didn't have to worry about it falling off. GOTTEM!

Pimp is gonna annihilate this meth-smoking poser.

White Hope
04-22-2009, 01:50 AM
pimps gonna get ahnialated Bittch

Max05
04-22-2009, 03:45 AM
You can't keep your hands up for longer than a minute.

boxasmash
04-22-2009, 09:35 AM
vers would knock you out in 20 seconds charlie.

THE REED™
04-22-2009, 09:38 AM
vers would SON you

White Hope
04-22-2009, 09:58 AM
vers wouldnt do jack shhit..... thats why he never came to spar me that was me hitting the pads after running 2 miles and doing 10 rounds of bag work i was tired and still fired the right hand at will, I would Kill Versatile

TheManchine
04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
zakman when I KO Pimp...... if u dont pay me I will cut your throat with my army knife and Im not Joking

:lol1: :no:

JmtRyan
04-22-2009, 10:24 AM
**** man, how long are your shorts? You like your wearing you older brothers clothes, sort it out.

White Hope
04-22-2009, 10:27 AM
i like to wear long shorts and i dont have any brothers or sisters..... so what Look at mayweathers shorts zab judahs shorts same lenght as mine homie

THE REED™
04-22-2009, 10:30 AM
vers wouldnt do jack shhit..... thats why he never came to spar me that was me hitting the pads after running 2 miles and doing 10 rounds of bag work i was tired and still fired the right hand at will, I would Kill Versatile

LMAO @ 2 miles....

The Gully Gad
04-22-2009, 10:55 AM
I think fubu should step up to the plate and sponser you charlie!

And onto the subject of the two fighters Versus and Z'ee from my understanding
one is a novice and the other as sparred with pro's

boxasmash
04-22-2009, 10:58 AM

not a chance in hell.

vers is 100x better than andrew hartley who ktfo you.

White Hope
04-22-2009, 11:00 AM
styles make fights idiot i couldve Kod andrew hartley if i wouldnt have forze Up i was just getting started when I hit him with that left Hook ....but i froze up and actually andrew would probably beat vers too, if versatiles so ****king good why isnt he turning Pro????? **** stacey would sign Him sounds to me like hes just some *****h who aint got the balls to fight pro.... i gave him my gym adrress 2 months ago where is he????? exactly

boxasmash
04-22-2009, 11:16 AM
styles make fights idiot i couldve Kod andrew hartley if i wouldnt have forze Up i was just getting started when I hit him with that left Hook ....but i froze up and actually andrew would probably beat vers too, if versatiles so ****king good why isnt he turning Pro????? **** stacey would sign Him sounds to me like hes just some *****h who aint got the balls to fight pro.... i gave him my gym adrress 2 months ago where is he????? exactly

give me your address charlie

pm it

THE REED™
04-22-2009, 11:19 AM

Why did Roy have so many AM fights?

Look at HIS career.

ThePlugInBabies
04-22-2009, 01:10 PM

hartley had been ko'd 12 times going into your fight. you caught him clean with a left hook and he didn't even blink. you ****ing suck.

The RealDeal
04-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Charlie get HBP and a few other wins under your belt first then think about Verse. I think he is too much for you just now, man Verse looks solid in his vids.

JUNE 20TH DESTROY THAT SKINNY LOOSER !!!

The Gully Gad
04-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Gym ***** though! lol

Charlie kills it man...

Verstyle
04-23-2009, 02:39 AM
I do over 10 rounds on the heavybag and the double end bag and hit the pads from 2-4 rounds, and I still don't look as horrible as you. You're probably wearing 12oz gloves too.Haha

You want me to go to Cali just to spar you? Are you crazy? Setup a fight and I'll do it. Ya know? A pro fight? Something you said you're doing?

boxasmash
04-23-2009, 03:51 AM
give me your address charlie

pm it

charlie you ****ing *****, pm me your address.

The Gully Gad
04-23-2009, 04:23 AM
You want me to go to Cali just to spar you? Are you crazy? Setup a fight and I'll do it. Ya know? A pro fight? Something you said you're doing?

There U go charles the offer is on the table..

White Hope
04-23-2009, 07:45 AM
hey vers i gotta knock out hillbilly pimp first june 20, after i win that fight ill fight U

The Gully Gad
04-23-2009, 11:09 AM
And there we have it...

Our very own Boxingscene Grudge matchup!

sleazyfellow
04-23-2009, 04:19 PM
And there we have it...

Our very own Boxingscene Grudge matchup!

yeah too bad it will never happen, the only fight will be done on charlies keyboard and when he makes videos. He's not that stupid to actually fight verse, if he was it would be funny as hell to see him get ko'ed in the first round.

I like the title of the thread, new mit work? and how many videos is that of you hitting something thats not hitting back?gotta be up in the 50s in that. The "sparring" was funny as hell too, the first vid you got your ass handed to you, the next 2 were just fake as hell.

The Gully Gad
04-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeh but sleazy we gonna hold him to his word now..

He said if he beats Hillwilly its Versus next provided Versus agrees

Someone film this and screen it on here

Edward Hitler
04-24-2009, 09:45 AM
it wont happen stacy wont let it happen i dont think and if it does ill slash up my balls and dip em in acid thats how confident i am

THE REED™
04-24-2009, 09:46 AM
hey vers i gotta knock out hillbilly pimp first june 20, after i win that fight ill fight u

dont say it if you dont mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bendigo
04-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Hands up, ******. A counterpuncher would put your out of your misery.