View Full Version : Judging Zelenoff.

Dorian
04-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Many people are judging Charlie Zelenoff based on his fight/performance with Andrew Hartley. I know Charlie looked horrible and even he admits it but back then, he kept making vidoes showing off/swearing/smoking and what not. He didnt train or anything and he just went in there with no real "camp".

Charlie has improved since, he is training and constantly improving his techniques, He is finally serious about Boxing and to prove a point.

I think you better wait and judge him after his fight with Hillbilly, this time there are no excuses.

War Charlie.

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Charlie will knock that long hair fruit cake out in first minute!

White Hope
04-21-2009, 02:12 AM
Many people are judging Charlie Zelenoff based on his fight/performance with Andrew Hartley. I know Charlie looked horrible and even he admits it but back then, he kept making vidoes showing off/swearing/smoking and what not. He didnt train or anything and he just went in there with no real "camp".

Charlie has improved since, he is training and constantly improving his techniques, He is finally serious about Boxing and to prove a point.

I think you better wait and judge him after his fight with Hillbilly, this time there are no excuses.

War Charlie.

good observation Dorian.. Im a KO pimp man

jagass
04-21-2009, 02:44 AM
Let's see for his next fight...

sleazyfellow
04-21-2009, 06:49 AM
Many people are judging Charlie Zelenoff based on his fight/performance with Andrew Hartley. I know Charlie looked horrible and even he admits it but back then, he kept making vidoes showing off/swearing/smoking and what not.

He's making videos still swearing, still trying to show off (haha "sparring") hitting the heavy bag, ripping pretorn shirts, punching thru doors, and you cannot prove he doesnt smoke, he can make videos saying he quit but that dont mean ****, he's not on video 24/7.

I think the fight with andrew was a good indication of what hes all about, all bark and no bite. He talked **** for MONTHS about how he was gonna kill him in the ring but when andrew didnt fall and threw shots back he folded and quit like a little *****. If he loses to this tar toothed stick figure, he better not make anymore videos and excuses for it.

He keeps saying he wants to prove the haters and doubters wrong, but even by beating this guy it aint gonna prove a thing.

ThePlugInBabies
04-21-2009, 01:11 PM
he better be practicing his gumshield spitting technique.

Dorian
04-21-2009, 02:43 PM
He's making videos still swearing, still trying to show off (haha "sparring") hitting the heavy bag, ripping pretorn shirts, punching thru doors, and you cannot prove he doesnt smoke, he can make videos saying he quit but that dont mean ****, he's not on video 24/7.

I think the fight with andrew was a good indication of what hes all about, all bark and no bite. He talked **** for MONTHS about how he was gonna kill him in the ring but when andrew didnt fall and threw shots back he folded and quit like a little *****. If he loses to this tar toothed stick figure, he better not make anymore videos and excuses for it.

He keeps saying he wants to prove the haters and doubters wrong, but even by beating this guy it aint gonna prove a thing.

He still swears and stuff but at least he's training this time. Hitting the bag, sparring, improving his combo's and what not

He is taking it more serious is all I was trying to say.

Zakman
04-22-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh, please, we know from an eyewitness that this chump is smoking meth all the time. Hillbilly Pimp is gonna beat Methenoff worse than Hartley did.

The RealDeal
04-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't believe everything I read on the internet, you would have to be really gullible.