View Full Version : Charlie Combo's.

Dorian
04-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Have you guys seen how fast and sharp his combo's are becoming, I doubt anyone has good enough reflexes in TPS to not get tagged, POW-POW, 1-2.

I can't wait to see the destruction of Hillbilly!

White Hope
04-18-2009, 09:45 PM
hell yea Im gonna destroy hillbilly pimp he thinks he can beat me but he wont be able to think after the fight cause im a damage his ****ing brain

The RealDeal
04-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Z train will run over that weak ass HBP, Z has made alot of improvements over the last few months.

Dorian
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I think it will only take 2-3 solid right hands on Hillbilly chin and he will be dazed, We dont know how Charlies killer instinct is but, I dont see a problem why he can't finish him off.

Round 1 and Charlie gets his hand raised, I hope Andrew will be there, so he knows he's next in line for the Z Execution.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Get this guy out of here and then we can start talking about the next Big challenge

GO Z'EE

Zakman
04-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Have you guys seen how fast and sharp his combo's are becoming,

Yeah, it's all that METH he smokes!!:yo:

skyler
04-19-2009, 03:23 AM
Yeah he's looking a lot better but he still has a lot to improve, I think pimp will try the Hartley strategy which will be coming at you head first while letting loose a windmill of wild punches.

Just try to stay calm and relaxed don't let him rushing forward while flailing hes arms around discourage you from fighting back with quick counter shots. Every 1 punch he lands on you should answer right back with 3 of your own punches.

Try to be more aggressive but not overly aggressive and don't fight like your **** scared of getting hit like you did against Hartley. You should of been preparing this time around with lots of sparring to get used to getting hit and also help getting used to fighting while under pressure.

Use your footwork to dictate the movement inside the boxing ring by cutting the ring off and trapping him against the ropes where you can unleash sum quick flurrys every now and again, pick your shots carefully and target with fast combos and sneak in some big powerful hayemakers from time to time but only if you get the opportunity to land them flush.

Try and mix it up a little bit by throwing lots of quick combos and every so often setting up a big hayemaker. You don't want to be swinging hayemakers around freely during the fight or you will gas out fairly early, pace yourself and throw lots of quick combos then when you see him leaving himself wide open then give him a taste of some power shots.

This is boxing so you're bound to get hit no matter what which i'm guessing you may have learned from your last fight. I really hope you have been getting a lot of sparring done to help you get used to getting hit and helping you deal with pressure, just keep the mouth guard in this time.

Dorian
04-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Yeah, it's all that METH he smokes!!:yo:

Don't hate. Charlie is all skill, see how dedication and hard work changes people?

Charlie is serious now, got his act together and is the real thing in TPS.

boxasmash
04-19-2009, 11:24 AM
charlie is a weak bully, when he gets hit back he *****s out.