View Full Version : Max molynueexxx Im gonna KILL u and ure whole family

White Hope
04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
u mutha****kker stop spreading my ex's myspace bitttch Im already getting a ticket to england Im gonna Stab U In ure heart ***** and twist the blade 5 times and Pull It out u stupid muthfcukkker when I KO PIMP im after u next ***ggotttl. Ure done *****

oc9979
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
just damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-18-2009, 08:06 PM
u mutha****kker stop spreading my ex's myspace bitttch Im already getting a ticket to england Im gonna Stab U In ure heart ***** and twist the blade 5 times and Pull It out u stupid muthfcukkker when I KO PIMP im after u next ***ggotttl. Ure done *****

You are right Charlie.
Did you see this idiot here is link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFITTqvBaBo&feature=channel_page

that fruit cake looks like fukin gorrila!

KING 2K10
04-18-2009, 08:14 PM
You are right Charlie.

Haha..Nice one sherp...

He looks like a pediphiler and that's a homosexual song he has on that video..

I guess he is a "homosexual pediphiler"

TheManchine
04-18-2009, 08:15 PM
:lol1:

Charlie, I think you should calm down.

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Max fruit cake Molyneux is dead man walkin.
Big Z will end him!

Mersey
04-18-2009, 08:20 PM
You are right Charlie.

Whoa thats the first time I seen this.

WTF?!!?!?

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-18-2009, 08:24 PM

WTF?!!?!?

LOOK this dawg.

He tries to copy Charlie Z!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kW7KDGS8iQ&feature=channel_page

KING 2K10
04-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Might I also add that he looks like a serial killer as well...Not the kind of serial killer that shoots you in the head or slashes your throat..No.. I mean the kind that stalks you,laces your drink,waits for you to pass out,sodomizes you,kills you very slowly while he masturbates,and after you die he eats your remains...You know, kinda like the new Jeffrey Dahmer

Mr Man
04-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Calm down, Charlie Methenoff.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Z'ee for the right amount (Through paypal) I can get it sorted for you!

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 08:40 PM
My menu starts cheap for lets say

25p i can get a toe nail removed
50p gets you the full foot
and for as close as a pound i can get him egg bombed not flour obviously thats an extra 25pence..

oc9979
04-18-2009, 08:41 PM
the guy is a fruit cake just like charlie z

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 09:13 PM
the guy is a fruit cake just like charlie z

lol

Coming from someone that actually calls another person 'Fruit cake'

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 09:13 PM
And looking like Andre the Giant on slimfast in his ava

KING 2K10
04-18-2009, 11:34 PM
And looking like Andre the Giant on slimfast in his ava

Aint that sweet pea whitaker he's standing next to??? Pernell whitaker is very short.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Nah King thats Nate Campbell innit?

Thats who i thought it was anyway

Zakman
04-19-2009, 12:03 AM
:lol1:

Charlie, I think you should calm down.

Musta taken too many hits off his meth pipe tonight!

White Hope
04-19-2009, 12:17 AM
keep slandering zakman..... ***** Ull see ****** ull see bittch

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-19-2009, 02:46 AM
ZAKMAN go to ESB.
This is Z-CARTEL teritory!

Max05
04-19-2009, 04:10 AM

WTF?!!?!?

I can explain that vid.

Hahah, some dude on a now extinct forum made ages that after i got in arguements with a ghost writer called Tom Slemen and some other *** who stayed in a pub so i couldn't fight him.

The guy who made the video was ****ed up himself, guy was camp as **** and would go to being a pacifist catholic to a mr sarcasm smug biatch in a short time. Guy was obsessed with his body and looks that he had to get treatment for skin problems because he could lay off the tans enough and spent too much time at the gym. He ****ed off from the extinct forum and sided with me though when they turned on him so his standards were awful too when he would ask me about problems and wouldn't believe them. Check the guys account, there should be a video about homophobia i think he was confused about his sexuality too which theres nothing wrong with, just the video maker i'm pointing out wasn't exactly sane either like the way you guys think i;m a fruit.

Some of those pictures Tom Slemen stole and photoshoped too, hhaha was awesome that time.

That video was made in jest i think anyway.

Max05
04-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Charlie, if you really cared about your boxing career, then you wouldn't be making threats to people and going out in the streets in the middle of the night with baseball bats and shouting the N word all over the place for example.

Stacy called the cops on Bazooka to prevent you from a REAL sparring match for ****s sake ahaha. Stacy and Delray are lying to you constantly to keep you calm and because your ego can't take it. They are putting false hopes in your mind and Stacy wouldn't be promoting if it wasn't for Arkansas being ****.

You come on and post **** about your bag work and when someone points about about your lack of defense or hands up, you go crazy and won't accept **** even then.

You can't say anything about getting personal either, you tell people about your life yourself all the time anyway. It's just that if you threaten someone when they don't believe you or laugh, then were going to find people on myspace and get another side of your bull**** since you asked for trouble. Nothing personal at all. Plus you bring peoples family into it even when they don't mention yours, you complain of that too when someone does it when you insult theres. You can say all like about muy family though, couldn't give a **** but **** needs to be pointed out to you.

You can;t call Zakman a slanderer either but you kept calling Paul a meth head and something must be making you go out in the middle of the night with a bat and calling people out through a camera. You shouldn't be licensed but only Arkansas was stupid enough to license you. California had the sense not to.

boxasmash
04-19-2009, 11:22 AM
sound just like a sociopath there charlie... a normal person would feel very silly after typing the first line of what you did, if they wasnt 13 that is.