View Full Version : lets not give zelenoff the attention he craves

boxasmash
04-18-2009, 10:12 AM
he's a sociopathic father beating piece of ****.

he doesn't have feelings like you and I which explains his seemingly massive ego, it's not that.. he just doesn't have feelings because he's a sociopath.

he's a bully in his own house and thinks he can fight real men, i want him to get ktfo!

boxasmash
04-18-2009, 10:14 AM
anyone would be embaressed about posting the videos he has and the **** he has, he doesn't feel embaressed and only sees what he wants to see. in his head he can fight miguel cotto in june and win.

oc9979
04-18-2009, 10:14 AM
amen to this post

Mersey
04-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Dont get jealous of the Z man

boxasmash
04-18-2009, 10:46 AM
why would anyone be jealous of him?

he REFUSES to work yet lives in his fathers house because of his fear of his son.

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-18-2009, 10:54 AM
All haters will die like mother fukin dinosaurs did after he beat
HillbillyPimp on JUNE 20!
He trains hard and he will destroy that fruit cake HBP!

boxasmash
04-18-2009, 10:57 AM
hi charlie you sociopathic ****!

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-18-2009, 11:00 AM
you are idiot boxasmash!

Charlie Z is legend!

Dorian
04-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Charlie doesn't really care. He is training everyday and out to prove something.

Max05
04-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Totally agree, he thinks he demand respect without earning it and threatens anyone who doesn't feed his ego.

Will be great when Paul knocks him out.

Two Clips
04-18-2009, 04:28 PM
he's a sociopathic father beating piece of ****.

he doesn't have feelings like you and I which explains his seemingly massive ego, it's not that.. he just doesn't have feelings because he's a sociopath.

he's a bully in his own house and thinks he can fight real men, i want him to get ktfo!OK hold up. He beats on his dad? Does anyone have any proof of this ****? If so he's a punk and I hope he gets his ass whooped on june 20th, but only if it's true. You have to be a sick piece of **** to beat on the person that raised you and gave you life!! Your parents won't be here forever so you need to cherish the little time that you have with them because when their gone their never coming back. I hope this isn't true because karma is a *****.

Mersey
04-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Nope, the dad beating rumour is ppl blowing things up out of nothing like usual.

Max05
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
OK hold up. He beats on his dad? Does anyone have any proof of this ****? If so he's a punk and I hope he gets his ass whooped on june 20th, but only if it's true. You have to be a sick piece of **** to beat on the person that raised you and gave you life!! Your parents won't be here forever so you need to cherish the little time that you have with them because when their gone their never coming back. I hope this isn't true because karma is a *****.

No proof but if you ask Claudia about him on myspace she will tell you he beats his dad.

http://www.myspace.com/435524695

Mersey
04-18-2009, 04:48 PM
And most Ex Girlfriends will say "He got a small dick" and all **** like that. Dont ever believe what an ex says, you know they always lie.

sleazyfellow
04-18-2009, 04:51 PM
We all know he is an attention whore, why only post links to your stupid videos than embed them into the thread? Only a youtube whore who cares about views and comments would do that, I havent been watching him as of late, and it doesnt seem like i missed anything important.

The RealDeal
04-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Most ex girlfriends will say **** about you, come on lads we all know that is an unwritten rule !! :boxing:

Mersey
04-18-2009, 04:54 PM
The truth is, people who make threads like this are tryin to get attention from Zelenoff, and the people who say "Yeah, you're right!"

primetime2124
04-18-2009, 05:02 PM
We all know he is an attention whore, why only post links to your stupid videos than embed them into the thread? Only a youtube whore who cares about views and comments would do that, I havent been watching him as of late, and it doesnt seem like i missed anything important.

you have missed some funny ones as of late

skyler
04-18-2009, 05:06 PM
The truth is, people who make threads like this are tryin to get attention from Zelenoff, and the people who say "Yeah, you're right!"

Lol hes telling us not to pay attention to him but he makes a thread about Charlie therefore defeating the purpose and still giving him the "Attention he craves".

Mersey
04-18-2009, 05:07 PM
lol exactly

Charlie deserves all the attention he gets so leave him to it.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Well im on the train for now up at first class kats in the luggage department sniffing underwear.We get Complimentary refreshments Youtube clips of Charlie's ex and im making a dime selling Bud on the train..

Im on the ride for now

Mersey
04-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Z Train gonna run right thru Paul on June 20

Zakman
04-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Methanoff is gonna be obliterated June 20th. He'll be so strung out he will fold quickly under a barrage of Hillbilly's punches. And, as soon as he's back in LA, he'll be right back on the pipe.

Mersey
04-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Methanoff is gonna be obliterated June 20th. He'll be so strung out he will fold quickly under a barrage of Hillbilly's punches. And, as soon as he's back in LA, he'll be right back on the pipe.

HBP seriously couldnt KO a fly. You gonna look so ****in stupid when Z KO's this Hillbilly Wimp.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 09:16 PM
To be honest Charlie does look the type to dabble in a bit of gear like
But that Hillywilly pimp or whatever looks even fuking worse..

Charlie Brutal KO

skyler
04-18-2009, 09:27 PM

Charlie Brutal KO

Hillbilly is a full blown crackhead, Charlie is going to cave in hes brittle skull and snap a couple of hes ribs as well.

The RealDeal
04-18-2009, 09:52 PM

Charlie Brutal KO

Hillbilly is a full blown crackhead, Charlie is going to cave in hes brittle skull and snap a couple of hes ribs as well.

Sounds about right.

boxasmash
04-19-2009, 11:20 AM
zelenoff damages stuff in the house like his door for instance, wouldnt any normal father be furious about this? zelenoff does what he wants when he pleases in his house because he beats on his father.

Clegg
04-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Tye Fields' comeback is on June 20th, the same night as Zelenoff's.

No chance that some scrawny ****** is going to overshadow the return of a heavyweight ATG like Tye.