View Full Version : Hillbilly Pimp Running from the Z-man

Stab Judah
04-18-2009, 12:51 AM
I think he is...............................................

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2H8Im3BeFAY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2H8Im3BeFAY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zakman
04-18-2009, 01:51 AM
I think he is...............................................

Pimp is gonna destroy that meth-head.

White Hope
04-18-2009, 02:16 AM
pimp himself admitted he did heroin and coke before u bittch I never did nothing i dont do drugs, zakman U keep making these rumors I will personally ****ING end U bittch I will end u mutha****kker u stupid ******tt i hope U ****ing Get shot zak seriously i hope someone shoots u and ure a victim of a violent crime Bittch GO back to esb bitttchh

Zakman
04-18-2009, 02:21 AM
Get shot zak seriously i hope someone shoots u and ure a victim of a violent crime Bittch GO back to esb bitttchh

Shot? Oh, that reminds me...you ever shoot meth?? I bet that's a real good high huh??

Speedballs are pretty good too. You should do one right before the fight!

White Hope
04-18-2009, 02:59 AM
what ure doing now is slandering zakman ..... quit ****king slandering bittch saying things u cannot prove saying things that arent true..... if I dont kill U by hmmm lets see 4-5 months then shhit i might ****k U Over legally ****** but first i will try to Invade ure house and ****k U Up

Zakman
04-18-2009, 07:10 PM
pimp himself admitted he did heroin and coke before u bittch I never did nothing i dont do drugs, zakman U keep making these rumors I will personally ****ING end U bittch I will end u mutha****kker u stupid ******tt i hope U ****ing Get shot zak seriously i hope someone shoots u and ure a victim of a violent crime Bittch GO back to esb bitttchh

Pimp USED to do heroin and coke, but he quit. From what we heard from Claudia, you're still hitting the METH-pipe pretty hard though!

RenegadeT
04-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Pimp USED to do heroin and coke, but he quit. From what we heard from Claudia, you're still hitting the METH-pipe pretty hard though!

Why believe 'claudia' ?? why so sure that what she says is gospel ?

Zakman
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Why believe 'claudia' ?? why so sure that what she says is gospel ?

Charlie stays up all night, sleeps irregularly during the day, and is prone to irrational outbursts - all symptoms of heavy meth usage. It all fits.

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 09:14 PM

Nah but come on charlie you got to narrow that **** down bruv..

WEED is good

The rest are bad