View Full Version : Who is the true god of mma?

Kempo Chris
05-17-2004, 10:40 PM
If Risckson was to fight Sakuraba
Who would win and truly be god

Curly Howard
05-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Sakuraba= probably pound for pound one of the best all around fighters eva.

Rickson, I've only seen one of his fights and that was some dojo thing that lasted like 5 seconds.

Kempo Chris
05-17-2004, 10:47 PM
I've seen some crazy Rickson tapes - He is probably one of the baddest mma fighters eva
I saw some of his training - He was in like freezing cold temperatures in a pair of shorts with a big ass log on his back squat walking up a hill
If you watch some of his fights he is freaking brutal

Kempo Chris
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
dam i voted for sak - I meant rickson
can some one change if possible

Piedra
05-17-2004, 10:50 PM
Rickson is a prophet and son of god, prior to the fight of Coleman versus Takada he said his precious words: Mr. Coleman is very strong.

handjobs4dollars
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Sakuraba

Mr. Beelzebub
05-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Saku is a God and Rickson a mere mortal.

handjobs4dollars
05-18-2004, 12:06 AM
I'm going to use Creed's linear theory of mixed martial arts to prove Sakuraba is God.

Saku beat randleman
randleman beat cro cop

So the only answer is Sakuraba is god.

Nuno
05-18-2004, 01:29 PM
They're both legends that deserve our respect. Rickson was fighting NHB long before we even knew what NHB was. We were lucky to witness Saku's greatness first hand. In my opinion, they are both MMA Gods. I would probably root for Rickson in that fight.

Piedra
05-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by handjobs4dollars
I'm going to use Creed's linear theory of mixed martial arts to prove Sakuraba is God.

Saku beat randleman
randleman beat cro cop

So the only answer is Sakuraba is god.

Under that logic, the this is the truth:All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, all men are Socrates. Which means that all men are homosexuals.

GhosT^x0
05-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Piedra
Under that logic, the this is the truth:All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, all men are Socrates. Which means that all men are homosexuals.

For someone who's down for English as his second language, you say some funny **** Piedra. hahahahahahahahah

Fallout
05-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Rickson is a ****ing badass. People don't realize excatly how good he is in BJJ. He is better than Nogueira is now.

However, Sakuraba would most likely win because of his striking skills. That and Rickson is not that much bigger than him. Rickson just seems like a HW because he is so much bigger than any of the other Gracies

Fallout
05-21-2004, 04:42 PM
Oh, and to answer your question, who is the god of MMA? That would of been Royce. Royce basicly made MMA in north america, and thats what god did. He created the earth, and Royce created MMA

Bluecifer
05-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Rickson is almost 50 and never weighed more 180 lbs. He was just buffer, but was only about 5'10. If he fought in the UFC he'd be a welter or middle weight, lol. Apparently the legend of Rickson lives on.

Piedra
05-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Bluecifer
Rickson is almost 50 and never weighed more 180 lbs. He was just buffer, but was only about 5'10. If he fought in the UFC he'd be a welter or middle weight, lol. Apparently the legend of Rickson lives on.

How dare you talk like that of the man, the prophet that said Mr. Coleman is very strong! Rickson is like sodomy without vaseline; he is god.