View Full Version : Charlie Z punks Mark Messer

White Hope
04-16-2009, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RHk5eEPr0

this ******tt never wants to fight anyone talks talks talks talks talks and for no reason he turned on me again so I called em Up

Stab Judah
04-17-2009, 12:11 AM
You're back:boxing:

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-17-2009, 12:18 AM
MR.EXCUSE got punked!

KING 2K10
04-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Charlie..I heard they went nuts over there at ESB..They tracked down your ex-girlfriends myspace page and she told everyone you smoke meth and drink all day, then unleash your anger out on your dad..They took the charlie Z obsession to a new level trackin her down and asking about you..F*ckin weirdos

White Hope
04-17-2009, 01:04 AM
na king those guys are insane man Im bout to make a video shoutout to boxingscene but u guys gotta promise me when I make a civilized video u guys will all respect me??????

Stab Judah
04-17-2009, 01:31 AM
na king those guys are insane man Im bout to make a video shoutout to boxingscene but u guys gotta promise me when I make a civilized video u guys will all respect me??????

We can't just make everyone stop talking trash to you, ya know?
Most people here wouldn't mess with you if you hadn't made vids saying that you could kick everyones ass:boxing:

We haven't taken it to a personal level like they do over there.

The Gully Gad
04-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Charlie..I heard they went nuts over there at ESB..They tracked down your ex-girlfriends myspace page and she told everyone you smoke meth and drink all day, then unleash your anger out on your dad..They took the charlie Z obsession to a new level trackin her down and asking about you..F*ckin weirdos

Is that the one with the big nips on youtube?

KING 2K10
04-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Is that the one with the big nips on youtube?

That's the one..They got pictures posted of her all over ESB

Mr Man
04-17-2009, 01:09 PM
You really got him there, ya yellow-toothed tweaker.

DarchinyFAN
04-17-2009, 01:23 PM

Why is that? Charlie put videos of her flashing the camera on YouTube for the world to see, and said he wanted to post a sex tape of him and her on the internet.....

I mean if you put that **** out there people will look into things.

DarchinyFAN
04-17-2009, 01:25 PM
personally I cant stand Messer or Zelenoff, as they are both just talkers.
people say Charlie got in the ring, but he quit as soon as things were going bad.

Stab Judah
04-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Why is that? Charlie put videos of her flashing the camera on YouTube for the world to see, and said he wanted to post a sex tape of him and her on the internet.....

I mean if you put that **** out there people will look into things.

True but if you've ever had a pissed off ex girlfriend you know they will say some crazy things.
It's not like this is the most classy chica in the world anyway.
I'm not sticking up for him like 'don't pick on Z' it's just that that was very cheap shot at him.

The Gully Gad
04-17-2009, 03:45 PM
King whats her Myspace details bruv lol

Link up me a link up!

RenegadeT
04-17-2009, 04:19 PM
iv just read a bunch of ****e on esb

seems like 'bazooka' is the loneliest man on the WWW ,Its damn near stalking ,he is stalking charlie and trying to goto incredible levels so he can get one-upmanship on charlie

The bazooka guy wouldn't last a minute in my area , guys a dickhead and needs a beating ,Glasgow kiss style !!!! :rofl:

Stab Judah
04-17-2009, 04:55 PM
iv just read a bunch of ****e on esb

seems like 'bazooka' is the loneliest man on the WWW ,Its damn near stalking ,he is stalking charlie and trying to goto incredible levels so he can get one-upmanship on charlie

The bazooka guy wouldn't last a minute in my area , guys a dickhead and needs a beating ,Glasgow kiss style !!!! :rofl:

I'd say the obsession for Chucky is a little odd over there:theyareon
For **** sake most of his vids are obviously 'tongue in cheek' anyways:yo:

RenegadeT
04-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I'd say the obsession for Chucky is a little odd over there:theyareon
For **** sake most of his vids are obviously 'tongue in cheek' anyways:yo:

thats exactly it , i find the vids funny

those people on there post about 400 posts a day and have then went sofar as to contact people to 'expose' charlie as they see it

that bazooka cunt surely must be the saddest and most retarded cunt ever to post online

what a sad cunt ,he has missed the point COMPLETELY!!!!.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT BAZOOKA !!! YOU ARE THE KING OF CUNTS !! STOP INBREEDING !!

The RealDeal
04-17-2009, 05:47 PM
That Bazooka cunt sounds like Kats/Sherapavoski, nothin better to do but stay online all day and night to constantly attack Z.

Sad people.

RenegadeT
04-17-2009, 05:51 PM
bazooka , believe me and report me and my ip you old fart ,in 5 minutes your gym is flattened

Im going to bomb your gym in 5 minutes ,im going to set fire and bomb it in the next 5 minutes !!!

....since im Scotland it will probably take a wee bit longer as im sending the bombs via carrier pigeon !! haha

:rofl::rofl:

report that you thick cunt ,snitchy *****y cunt

scotland to the us ,5 minutes time i swear im real ! lol

SHERPAKOVSKI
04-17-2009, 06:00 PM
That Bazooka cunt sounds like Kats/Sherapavoski, nothin better to do but stay online all day and night to constantly attack Z.

Sad people.

Me and Big Z are cool more then month!
I am one of 4 generals on Z-TRAIN!
MrMagic,Joe90210,Chuffy and me.

We should all jump on that ***git ***zooka.

White Hope
04-17-2009, 08:14 PM
bazooka is a bitttch i wanna fight him at 160 after i win the fight against hillbilly me and bazooka and ill even let him have 90% of the purse money .... Im serious

The RealDeal
04-17-2009, 08:52 PM
bazooka is a bitttch i wanna fight him at 160 after i win the fight against hillbilly me and bazooka and ill even let him have 90% of the purse money .... Im serious

Serious offer from you there Z, I wonder if he will take you up on that.

Zakman
04-17-2009, 09:35 PM
If it puffs like a meth head, stays up all night like a meth head, and acts irrational like a meth head, I'm inclined to believe it IS a meth-head.

Stab Judah
04-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Eff'n it talks like a redneck post like a redneck fights like a redneck an' looks inbred like a redneck i'm inclined t'reckon it's a redneck.

Need cut a darn path, down yonder to the ESB now, I reckon before the Scene picks ya apart, heeehaaaw or some ****.

The Gully Gad
04-17-2009, 09:59 PM
lol

Anyone seen our Noel about lately?

His awfully quiet

The RealDeal
04-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Aye, Where is Danny ? :dunno:

The Gully Gad
04-18-2009, 04:20 PM
I hope our danny boy is alright his gone seriously quiet now!!!

Edward Hitler
04-19-2009, 10:24 AM
I hope our danny boy is alright his gone seriously quiet now!!!

nah im ok m8 just been a bit busy sorting stuff out i see charlies gone wild with his posts lol

The Gully Gad
04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Ahh good 2 see u here bruv...

The RealDeal
04-19-2009, 03:29 PM
nah im ok m8 just been a bit busy sorting stuff out i see charlies gone wild with his posts lol

Welcome back. :friday:

Edward Hitler
04-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Welcome back. :friday:

Cheers.

Yeah just been doin a spot of training and lookin after the little one, have been looking at signing up for the TA to help get even fitter, plus they let you shoot stuff which sounds great to me lol and you can box for them, apparently its classed as time spent working so you get paid for it to lol cant go wrong, only thing i didnt like was min sign up was 12 years, but u can resign at certain times or something like that.

The Gully Gad
04-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Just checking you wasnt gun downed by one of Z'ee's henchmen bruv

Edward Hitler
04-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Just checking you wasnt gun downed by one of Z'ee's henchmen bruv

there was a russian mob drivebye in the street i was wearing ma vest tho so its all good

The RealDeal
04-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Cheers.

Yeah just been doin a spot of training and lookin after the little one, have been looking at signing up for the TA to help get even fitter, plus they let you shoot stuff which sounds great to me lol and you can box for them, apparently its classed as time spent working so you get paid for it to lol cant go wrong, only thing i didnt like was min sign up was 12 years, but u can resign at certain times or something like that.

Aye it sounds good, I thought about joining myself once but the prospect of being sent to Afghanistan away from everyone put me off.

The Gully Gad
04-19-2009, 09:29 PM
there was a russian mob drivebye in the street i was wearing ma vest tho so its all good

Oh as long as you got the vest on...