View Full Version : ahh Man ****kk ESB, those guys are snitches man

White Hope
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
****ing i tell paul Im a punch Him at the press conference he goes im pressing charges, i tell bazooka im a burn his gym as a joke and took it back he said hes reporting me..... to the cops And i got banned for 1 day im a call Up this 1 fool, 1 mod I know to bann me permanantly from there and Ill just train train train make youtube videos, and post here sometimes...... those guys Know Im a smash paul and they dont wanna see me win and succeed so thier trying to scared me and ****k me Up mentally...... that site is a enemy site devil Site..... Should I come back there?????

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Well not really mate..

There taking the piss outta of you on a regs why bother..
Plus theres only 1 boxing site in the world and your dep in it...

PLUS what you are saying bout burning peeps gyms down etc etc is considered a threat bruv.Now that can get you locked up for a max year in prison in the uk dont know how the law gwan's where you live but you can understand right why you cant go around saying these things.Even though there mickey mouse threats it dosent matter..

White Hope
04-14-2009, 01:46 PM
dude i understand but its an internet threat i got a guy saying Im a come to ure gym and knock U out right there at the front door, thats a threat too I never said Im a report Him those fools are ****king snitches and they know Im a Destroy Paul and they are willing to do anything to somehow **** Upp the fight cause they know its a easy win for me

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Yes they are snitches and i understand what your saying...

But hold you head up high bruv and carry some respect about you
Why drop to these snitchy ass *****es level because a reply is what they want from you and aint none of them fukers getting into the ring.Not one of them are fighters when you are so they aint on ur level already..

Just be Calm...

White Hope
04-14-2009, 01:52 PM
aright .... look if U guys show me respect Ill show yall I appreciate u guys made my own section for me here.... even tho most of it was clowning me but now things getting better, not to the point where i go nuts, esb makes me lose my ****king mind

Mr Man
04-14-2009, 01:58 PM
****ing i tell paul Im a punch Him at the press conference he goes im pressing charges, i tell bazooka im a burn his gym as a joke and took it back he said hes reporting me..... to the cops And i got banned for 1 day im a call Up this 1 fool, 1 mod I know to bann me permanantly from there and Ill just train train train make youtube videos, and post here sometimes...... those guys Know Im a smash paul and they dont wanna see me win and succeed so thier trying to scared me and ****k me Up mentally...... that site is a enemy site devil Site..... Should I come back there?????

You threatened to burn Bazooka's gym you ****wit. Tell the whole ****ing story.

x3_bazooka_x3
04-14-2009, 02:09 PM
You threatened to burn Bazooka's gym you ****wit. Tell the whole ****ing story.

Exactly he only wants to spit out bits of what really went down, Charlie the cops just left, and they are going to be in touch with you either on your phone or at your gym so do expect to hear from them

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Like i said m8 stop with the threats chill out a bit train hard fight harder then ppl will stop givin you as much ****but if ur making threats to send armed ppl after paul and burn gyms and **** like that everyones just gonna thik ur a cunt and the respect we all know u want will never come i mean u didnt see amir khan offering to burn down don kings house or send his crew to barreras house he was humble about it all and went out and did what he had to do he didnt make videos every day saying how he was gonna destroy any1 he went away kept his head down trained like a psyco and look what happened he gained back some of the respect he lost

my advice learn from it

RDJ
04-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Next time someone warns you about threatening people ... LISTEN TO IT.

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 02:57 PM
exactly.

to be honest i dont understand what he hoped to achive by makeing the threats in the first place unless hes keen on some jail time.

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
aright .... look if U guys show me respect Ill show yall I appreciate u guys made my own section for me here.... even tho most of it was clowning me but now things getting better, not to the point where i go nuts, esb makes me lose my ****king mind

Well i cant speak for all on here but you know Nolan,Clash,King09,RD are down for the course.RD even called you up and that **** aint free.Plus taking there time to making clips for you..Yes we all started off on the wrong foot but you've grown on us now..My only beef is that you use the N bomb lol
But if you respect me enough not to use it around me were cool 101 % bruv..

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Well i cant speak for all on here but you know Nolan,Clash,King09,RD are down for the course.RD even called you up and that **** aint free.Plus taking there time to making clips for you..Yes we all started off on the wrong foot but you've grown on us now..My only beef is that you use the N bomb lol
But if you respect me enough not to use it around me were cool 101 % bruv..

and ya cant say fairer than that charlie m8

RenegadeT
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM
nice words from gully ,good to see there's no real beef going on

oh and i see two esb fools have turned up in this thread

F*** sakes man !

they ridicule him to f*** on there ,then he gets banned so they log in here !!!

get a life you boring little cunts

Stab Judah
04-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah we gonna need a youtube vid about how you were wrong and that Boxingscene is the best.
I'm gonna neeed you to tell everyone how Rellik, Nolan,Clash,Gully, Derranged, Real Deal, are the are the best people ever on the net.
Yeah i'm gonna need for you not to talk about Pimp or the fight during this vid also.

The RealDeal
04-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Good to see your on side now Charlie, fuk that site !

Good words from Gully, Relik, King09, Danny and The Clash.

Thanks for the respect guys, yeah I took the time to call Charlie and tell him it was clowning at first but now that ESB fools and obsessive haters had shown themselves up as taking it to the extreme, I had to tell him I was done with that **** and wanted to tell Charlie personally, even if it did cost me a fortune lol

These cats in here are the coolest of dudes Charlie and I been telling you that this was the place to be since day one.

Fuk ESB and fuk the wasters who can't let it go.

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 05:30 PM
were on ur side here Z maybe not everyone how comes on but most of us are, listen to what these boys have to say there talking sense.

we all behind u to beat gimp* but dont bite when ppl wind you up or ur gonna end up in the **** and there wont be a fight like you said train train train and slap him like a *****

* typo was ment to say pimp

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
nice words from gully ,good to see there's no real beef going on

oh and i see two esb fools have turned up in this thread

F*** sakes man !

they ridicule him to f*** on there ,then he gets banned so they log in here !!!

get a life you boring little cunts

Clash is that Mr.Man and American?

RenegadeT
04-14-2009, 05:51 PM

naw !!!!

not me mate , why you suggest ?

berlieve me mate i aint fooling with alt accounts man , im not that suicidal

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 05:54 PM
What do u mean you dont wanna tell me?

lol

Or shall i use my own Tj hooker detective skills
Like a black Columbo only younger with 2 good eyes and more Bling..

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 06:30 PM
What do u mean you dont wanna tell me?

lol

Or shall i use my own Tj hooker detective skills
Like a black Columbo only younger with 2 good eyes and more Bling..

now im lost lol

Mr Man
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM

I'm Ischbaad from ESB actually.

And by the way, before some of you were even familiar with the TPS, Charlie and his Z-Train crew were giving Hillbilly the exact same treatment. Trash talking is fine. But Charlie was constantly threatening to personally attack Hillbilly and his family outside the ring. So for the past month, we have given Charlie exactly what he deserves.

However, if Charlie stops using the 'N' word and stops throwing these lame threats around (I know these threats are empty, but they're still very wrong), I will leave him alone.

And finally, I didn't join this forum to trash talk Charlie. I actually joined this forum way before I joined ESB. I enjoy discussing boxing, and both forums have great and knowledgeable people on them.

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I think me and clash have crossed wires lol

I wasnt saying clash are you Mr.Man or American i was replying to your post when you said that '(oh and i see two esb fools have turned up in this thread)

I was just asking would that be Mr.Man or American

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 07:56 PM

And by the way, before some of you were even familiar with the TPS, Charlie and his Z-Train crew were giving Hillbilly the exact same treatment. Trash talking is fine. But Charlie was constantly threatening to personally attack Hillbilly and his family outside the ring. So for the past month, we have given Charlie exactly what he deserves.

However, if Charlie stops using the 'N' word and stops throwing these lame threats around (I know these threats are empty, but they're still very wrong), I will leave him alone.

And finally, I didn't join this forum to trash talk Charlie. I actually joined this forum way before I joined ESB. I enjoy discussing boxing, and both forums have great and knowledgeable people on them.

Sorry Mr.Man my bad bruv just checking...

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 08:31 PM

I know who you are i remember you telling me on esb, you seem like a decent enough guy shame same cant be said for everyone on esb.

I do agree with you on some bits like i saw how the z train tried ripping paul and how charlie offered to invade his home, and your right he does ask for all he gets but the constant **** from both sides gets boring real fast seems to me like people dont have anything better to do all day lol.

White Hope
04-14-2009, 08:40 PM
na i wont do nothing to bazooka or nobody I give u guys my word Im just gonna train show Up on june the 20th and Knock Paul Out

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Remember to pace yourself..

And knock that muthafuker out..

Two Clips
04-14-2009, 09:10 PM
na i wont do nothing to bazooka or nobody I give u guys my word Im just gonna train show Up on june the 20th and Knock Paul OutGo get em Charlie!! I admit that I've said some bad things about you but I have grown to have some respect for you. Your vids are a little too much sometimes and I can't lie and say they don't make me sicc most of the times. If you're really serious about this **** keep after it and try your hardest and I'm sure you will do fine. If you do happen to lose to this guy please hang them up because you will get hurt badly when you step into the ring with a real fighter.

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
na i wont do nothing to bazooka or nobody I give u guys my word Im just gonna train show Up on june the 20th and Knock Paul Out

glad to hear it mate

Two Clips
04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
na i wont do nothing to bazooka or nobody I give u guys my word Im just gonna train show Up on june the 20th and Knock Paul OutPlus that's a hot little piece of ass you got in your avi!

BOSSHOGG
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/10n7zf6.jpg

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 09:22 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/10n7zf6.jpg

lol.................

Mersey
04-15-2009, 04:24 AM
Are ya banned from ESB Z?

America
04-15-2009, 04:31 AM
exactly.

to be honest i dont understand what he hoped to achive by makeing the threats in the first place unless hes keen on some jail time.

I will have to agree with u there... the threats and that are quiet ridiculous to be honest. If your gonna do something jus do it. If u wanna prove something jus prove it dont sit around and have ppl take u for a cunt cause in the end its never worth makin those videos all it does is have ppl take piss out of ya..

Zakman
04-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Charlie, I see you're running from ESB. Just like you ran from Hartley in the ring, ran from Acuma, ducked Hillbilly last fall, ducked Andrew Jackson in January, avoided Fafafooey in Fenbruary, ducked Bazooka and his son multiple times!!

****, you duck more boxers and websites than even I can keep track of. They should rename you Charlie "Russian Duck" Zelenoff.

Edward Hitler
04-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Charlie, I see you're running from ESB. Just like you ran from Hartley in the ring, ran from Acuma, ducked Hillbilly last fall, ducked Andrew Jackson in January, avoided Fafafooey in Fenbruary, ducked Bazooka and his son multiple times!!

****, you duck more boxers and websites than even I can keep track of. They should rename you Charlie "Russian Duck" Zelenoff.

mite just be hes sick of listening to the haters i know id get sick of it all day everyday

The RealDeal
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Over the last few weeks Charlie Z has been the most real he has ever been and all of us on here have gained a new respect for him, he is taking this fight serious and is gonna smash that Hillbilly *****.

Stab Judah
04-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Aye mon you no talk bout Acuma roun here boy!
Dat is fe mi bredda, respect.

I dey 'pon haste but tek smadi mek poppy-show Charlie Z, later.

Edward Hitler
04-15-2009, 06:14 PM

come again lol

The Gully Gad
04-15-2009, 06:25 PM

lolol

poppy show!!

Rellik me love how the i dem a gwan with this