View Full Version : Hillbilly Pimps 2nd sparring FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!! what U guys think????

White Hope
04-13-2009, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkquoxqbWY

Now how could I possibly lose to this clown?

HendrixLove
04-13-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkquoxqbWY

Now how could I possibly lose to this clown?

You quit in the first round against one of the biggest bums in boxing, and you can't see yourself losing to another one of the biggest bums in boxing?

I could see you losing every single one of your fights, you suck ass. That's why you're fighting for a joke promotion that makes fun of white trash idiots trying to box.

White Hope
04-13-2009, 10:18 PM
well Im a KNOCK his ass out for sure and u will see bittch

boxasmash
04-13-2009, 10:27 PM
charlie realises he is a joke guys, calm down and role with it.

he's not stupid. he blatantly backed off from a fight with versatile (a real boxer).

White Hope
04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
backed off from versatile????? I gave him my gym address and its been 2 months he shut up and never even showed

KING 2K10
04-13-2009, 11:03 PM
You quit in the first round against one of the biggest bums in boxing, and you can't see yourself losing to another one of the biggest bums in boxing?

I could see you losing every single one of your fights, you suck ass. That's why you're fighting for a joke promotion that makes fun of white trash idiots trying to box.

If you're so confident that Z will lose this..Put some points up..50k e points that Charlie wins this fight...Come on.."theres no way he's gonna win"..Right???

KING 2K10
04-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Well charlie.. Another pitiful sparring session of hillbilly wimp..At least this time he's not wearing his SWAT gear..The full out body armor and helmet...But he still looks sloppy like a old drunken, cigarette smokin, bar room slugger..A couple of punches and he's gaggin for air

sleazyfellow
04-14-2009, 03:42 AM
backed off from versatile????? I gave him my gym address and its been 2 months he shut up and never even showed

Theres a thing out there called the real world little charlie, people have to work and make money, they cant make videos everyday to post online or travel 100s of miles just to get the cops called on them. Get a job and stop lying to yourself about being a boxer, hillbilly beats you, you better stop making videos this time and face the facts.

Look at his sparring videos and yours, see a diffrence? He gets hit and doesnt looks like hes looking for a way out, you do. His sparring partner actually fights back and doesnt take a knee after getting hit with ZERO shots like yours did. Spar some more and stop punching yourself to show you can take a shot, you'll see its diffrent.

The RealDeal
04-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Z Your gonna Smash that fool HBP !!!

THE REED™
04-14-2009, 05:29 PM
I think you all tend to forget what charlie does once someone comes at him swinging...

he starts facing away and walking away and looking around.. he doesnt know what to do when punches come at him, he is clueless..

have you ever seen his version of rope a dope? he looks down at the canvas...

He doesnt know how to get hit or take punches... its all good when hes sparring some dude thats at 10%, but when someone actually wants to hit him, he turns into a 9 yr old girl.

maybe you all forgot he literally QUIT against a guy who was 1-12 all losses by KO

THE REED™
04-14-2009, 05:31 PM
this fight wont come down to who is faster... it will come down to who doesnt care about getting hit... and is willing to go in guns blazing...

this pimp dude isnt good, but he doesnt seem to care about swinging in the heat of it...

The RealDeal
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
this fight wont come down to who is faster... it will come down to who doesnt care about getting hit... and is willing to go in guns blazing...

this pimp dude isnt good, but he doesnt seem to care about swinging in the heat of it...

Wise words from Reed there, you gotta be prepared to take the hits too, Rocky Balboa once said '' it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. ''

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 05:57 PM
I got 7 words for ya charlie.

Big nasty fuking horrible bastard killer uppercut.

Thats my words of wisdom, just dont go running in swinging like a mentalist and get ur self dropped and dont bottle it either and you will should win easy.

primetime2124
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
anyone wanna bet $50 that Charlie will quit again ??

Mr Man
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I think that Hillbilly showed a lot of heart.

boxasmash
04-14-2009, 11:05 PM
hillbilly pimp showed enough in that video to lead me to believe he could beat you believe it or not.

he has heart and courage, he's **** but he tried.

if he actually trains a little you're in dead trouble with your ****ty attitude, you think the fight is over already and you have phyced yourself out of it, when you get hit you will be back to the same place you was a year ago. i can see you quitting again charles, i really can.

White Hope
04-14-2009, 11:09 PM
im 10000 light years above hillbilly Pimp in speed, power, in everything i will Knock Him out im gonna fight full out this time

squealpiggy
04-14-2009, 11:10 PM
My advice is to quit, Charlie. Otherwise you're going to get hurt.

boxasmash
04-14-2009, 11:24 PM
im 10000 light years above hillbilly Pimp in speed, power, in everything i will Knock Him out im gonna fight full out this time

you both have retarded technique and retarded stamina.

you have a better punch but adrenaline takes over in the fight, he wont feel a lot. he has more heart and courage than you

he has a good chance of winning.

White Hope
04-15-2009, 12:08 AM
adrenaline takes over a fight???? and u dont think i will have adrenaline??? if he wont feel my hard shots then im defenitly not gonna feel his weak garbage

squealpiggy
04-15-2009, 07:44 AM
adrenaline takes over a fight???? and u dont think i will have adrenaline??? if he wont feel my hard shots then im defenitly not gonna feel his weak garbage

He's going to knock you out you bandy legged coward.

White Hope
04-15-2009, 04:57 PM
im gonna destroy HBP

The Gully Gad
04-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Whens the fight? Im fed up of the countdown and the build up now

And any stream links?