View Full Version : HAHA no uk tv company wants Froch vs Taylor

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 03:43 PM
serves froch right for been a clever twat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7995665.stm

The RealDeal
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
It's been getting talked about in Global Boxing Scene, stupid Froch and his greedy promoter have well ****ed up.

RenegadeT
04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
9 to watch froch or $5 to watch zelenoff kill hillbilly .....

whats the bigger draw ?....

to be honest id prefer to watch z than that prick froch

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM

yup im with you on that one mate its just a shame haye vs wlad is the same night

RenegadeT
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
yup im with you on that one mate its just a shame haye vs wlad is the same night

oh aye , well that is probably 10pm our time ( thats 11pm in germany )

i guess though the z fight is early on in the day US time , **** knows .

The quality of the froch online fight will have to be worth the ,if they get more people buying it than they bargain for then i hope they have a good server to stream it ,otherwise they could end up with easter egg on their faces

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 04:14 PM
oh aye , well that is probably 10pm our time ( thats 11pm in germany )

i guess though the z fight is early on in the day US time , **** knows .

The quality of the froch online fight will have to be worth the ,if they get more people buying it than they bargain for then i hope they have a good server to stream it ,otherwise they could end up with easter egg on their faces

how much is it do you know

RenegadeT
04-13-2009, 04:18 PM
how much is it do you know

im sure i read it was 9

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 04:45 PM
im sure i read it was 9

i reckon taylor will win by ud

KING 2K10
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Why this is'nt is NSB froum, I have no idea.........

The Gully Gad
04-13-2009, 08:34 PM

Co sign....

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Why this is'nt is NSB froum, I have no idea.........

again m8 cos if you crack a comment there about it some1 jumps on ur back and starts kicking off where as they dont here and like i say no1 is talking smack no more its just become a talk about what u like forum with a bit of smack talk in there that and the fact i like the banter in here no1 takes it to seriously like they do in nsb

KING 2K10
04-13-2009, 09:31 PM
again m8 cos if you crack a comment there about it some1 jumps on ur back and starts kicking off where as they dont here and like i say no1 is talking smack no more its just become a talk about what u like forum with a bit of smack talk in there that and the fact i like the banter in here no1 takes it to seriously like they do in nsb

True..You're right..NSB sucks..Bunch of know it alls, racists, and nuthuggers...

This is pretty much the only place I post..Here and the video trading forum..

Infern0
04-13-2009, 10:09 PM
This is a disgrace of epic proportions, just because he isn't a glass jawed olympic hype job

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 06:22 AM
True..You're right..NSB sucks..Bunch of know it alls, racists, and nuthuggers...

This is pretty much the only place I post..Here and the video trading forum..

same here m8 i dont really even look in nsb now if u make one slight error in ur post they way ppl react is like ur worse than hitler. at least in here i know who im talking to and get some decent convo back unlike nsb

oh yeah id heard frter fighting zelenoff HBP is gonna be fighting carl froch, should be a war lol