View Full Version : **** skids

Edward Hitler
04-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Two **** skids on a toilet bowl one skid mark says to the other " Alrite son who long you here for then ". Other skidmark replies " Dunno mate untill i get pissed off i guess"

HAHAHAHA ****skids HAHAHAHAHAHA erm .....ooooooook..............

Derranged
04-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Zelenoff KO 3 the **** skids, although the **** might have their moments.

Edward Hitler
04-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Zelenoff KO 3 the **** skids, although the **** might have their moments.

depends how hard he trains for them tho he thinks its gonna be a washout i think there harder than they look lol

The Gully Gad
04-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Depends..

If the ****Skidz is from a Vindaloo or a Madras then its KO for Charles
Those ones that leave ur arsehole like a japanese flag

I say they KO charles anyday of the week

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Depends..

If the ****Skidz is from a Vindaloo or a Madras then its KO for Charles
Those ones that leave ur arsehole like a japanese flag

I say they KO charles anyday of the week

there the same type u get when you have been out on the piss had a brutaly hot curry and woke up next to matt skelton

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 05:15 PM
or when you get pulled in customs with a suitcase full of coke

The Gully Gad
04-13-2009, 05:16 PM
I dont know what your talking about Noel but i never woke up to anyone that
looks like matt skelton in my life

lol

Ur on ur own there pal

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 05:27 PM
I dont know what your talking about Noel but i never woke up to anyone that
looks like matt skelton in my life

lol

Ur on ur own there pal

me neither but i can imagine it would scare the **** out of me tho

The Gully Gad
04-13-2009, 07:32 PM
lol

Ur off it!

Edward Hitler
04-13-2009, 07:59 PM
lol

Ur off it!

pure bordom m8 lol

America
04-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Two **** skids on a toilet bowl one skid mark says to the other " Alrite son who long you here for then ". Other skidmark replies " Dunno mate untill i get pissed off i guess"

HAHAHAHA ****skids HAHAHAHAHAHA erm .....ooooooook..............

that was the gayest ****in joke i have ever heard. You got anything better than that?

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 05:14 AM
that was the gayest ****in joke i have ever heard. You got anything better than that?

thats funny i thought you were the gayest joke ever.

what would you like then son a why did the chicken joke maybe a whats the deffinition joke or maybe a good old knock knock joke.

i dont like telling new kids rude jokes bu seen as its you ill make the exception.

a dwarf walks into a lift and bumps into ur mum and says " can i smell ur *****" ur mum says "no can you ****" so the dwarf says must be ur feet then u dirty *****.

ah **** it ill give you another 1.

when ur mum learnt to drive what was the first thing she learnt???
that she could sit upright in the car.

maybee just one more as i know u love jokes.

whats the difference between ur mum and a freezer???
a freezer dont scream when u pull ur meat out !!!

i could do u a few more if u like just let me no bruv

America
04-14-2009, 08:41 AM
HA HA ****in HA... you think your ****in slick dont you? Tell you wat you met my mum you would probably realize u were correct on alot of that ****. So go on talk **** bout me mum i dont give a **** ill talk **** with you. But ill tell you right now if your tryin to be clever its the last thing you wanna do. Honestly.. watch wat you say i dont wanna embarrass you in front of all your mates on here. Not to mention i didnt come on here to waste my time with you.So y dont you go back to ****in wanking off to **** on ur pc and playin ****in video games.

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
lolol

This is New Beef!!!

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 10:37 AM
HA HA ****in HA... you think your ****in slick dont you? Tell you wat you met my mum you would probably realize u were correct on alot of that ****. So go on talk **** bout me mum i dont give a **** ill talk **** with you. But ill tell you right now if your tryin to be clever its the last thing you wanna do. Honestly.. watch wat you say i dont wanna embarrass you in front of all your mates on here. Not to mention i didnt come on here to waste my time with you.So y dont you go back to ****in wanking off to **** on ur pc and playin ****in video games.

if u didnt come here to waste ur time with me then y start actin like a cunt **** for brains.

and actually yeah i do think im quite slick, and ill say what the fuk i want to who i want if ur not happy go tell mummy.

also i noticed u swear a lot maybe u shud relax m8 high blood pressure and all that its not good for you

America
04-14-2009, 10:51 AM
if u didnt come here to waste ur time with me then y start actin like a cunt **** for brains.

and actually yeah i do think im quite slick, and ill say what the fuk i want to who i want if ur not happy go tell mummy.

also i noticed u swear a lot maybe u shud relax m8 high blood pressure and all that its not good for you

I came here to look into some **** that has been goin down with other members of this site. While im here ill mess with who ever the **** i want to ok. Yeah i might be a cunt but at least im good at doing it. I read some of the carry ons you and the other ppl on here have had and i have to be honest its disappointing really. Thought a boxer from england would have a bit more class when he took the **** out of someone not a bull**** smack talk fight that was **** this and **** that and imma kill you mutha ****a haha that **** is ****in wank. Im not gonna waste my time with ignorant ppl tho. as for high blood pressure u have to be havin a laugh mate. I swear because i can and i want to and when u get to be where i am u just dont give a **** at all. So carry on with ur self and continue to talk about skid marks and other stupid ass **** ok hahaha

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 10:53 AM
I came here to look into some **** that has been goin down with other members of this site. While im here ill mess with who ever the **** i want to ok. Yeah i might be a cunt but at least im good at doing it. I read some of the carry ons you and the other ppl on here have had and i have to be honest its disappointing really. Thought a boxer from england would have a bit more class when he took the **** out of someone not a bull**** smack talk fight that was **** this and **** that and imma kill you mutha ****a haha that **** is ****in wank. Im not gonna waste my time with ignorant ppl tho. as for high blood pressure u have to be havin a laugh mate. I swear because i can and i want to and when u get to be where i am u just dont give a **** at all. So carry on with ur self and continue to talk about skid marks and other stupid ass **** ok hahaha

must be a kiddney infection the is it

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 11:03 AM
dont worry boys i know who it is some fool thinking ther3 funny when there not and shud be in bed cos they just finished a night shift

America
04-14-2009, 11:07 AM
must be a kiddney infection the is it

wat the **** u on about

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 11:11 AM
wat the **** u on about

lol u know

America
04-14-2009, 11:16 AM
dont worry boys i know who it is some fool thinking ther3 funny when there not and shud be in bed cos they just finished a night shift

I am ****in funny but its payback for bein got up after only jus gettin to bed. Dont worry boys haha thats a good one love. ill argue where ever i want to... haha

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 11:23 AM
I am ****in funny but its payback for bein got up after only jus gettin to bed. Dont worry boys haha thats a good one love. ill argue where ever i want to... haha

shut up ur starting to piss me off

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Im starting to think Americano is Kats revamped with fresher Fishnets on and thicker makeup...

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Im starting to think Americano is Kats revamped with fresher Fishnets on and thicker makeup...

Lol i wonder how long Kats got banned for it must have been due to him been so poor lol

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 01:39 PM
lol

Noel is my boy and all but America is brighting up this place once again!

This is what i come into this section for...2 speak with my lads
and catch some joke...

Thanks 2 both of yous for providing it...

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 02:15 PM
lol

Noel is my boy and all but America is brighting up this place once again!

This is what i come into this section for...2 speak with my lads
and catch some joke...

Thanks 2 both of yous for providing it...

sometimes ppl just need to be slapped down lol

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Why is it though they always target you Noel?

lol

Cuz ur a Hall of Famer thats why.These guys cant get no acclaim because ur retired and the people still chant your name

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Why is it though they always target you Noel?

lol

Cuz ur a Hall of Famer thats why.These guys cant get no acclaim because ur retired and the people still chant your name

weeeeeeeeeell id probs make a comeback it was the right fight its not worth going up agains a 6 post joke im talking 1000+ to tempt me back, a super fight between legends lol haha

The Gully Gad
04-14-2009, 05:51 PM
lolol

Nah dont do it bruv..

There trying to pull you back outta retirement but dont be having it

I think there the esb guys that Clash tells us about...

Edward Hitler
04-14-2009, 06:32 PM
lolol

Nah dont do it bruv..

There trying to pull you back outta retirement but dont be having it

I think there the esb guys that Clash tells us about...

wouldnt suprise me if it was m8 lol but as usual they come with hype and get there arses handed to em

sort of like jeff lacy lol

America
04-15-2009, 04:22 AM
wouldnt suprise me if it was m8 lol but as usual they come with hype and get there arses handed to em

sort of like jeff lacy lol

Who gets thier asses handed to em? Just curious who u talkin bout.. if your so much of a legend y dont u prove it lol u scared

Edward Hitler
04-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Who gets thier asses handed to em? Just curious who u talkin bout.. if your so much of a legend y dont u prove it lol u scared

do you ever shut up

America
04-15-2009, 06:49 AM
do you ever shut up

No an neither do you

Edward Hitler
04-15-2009, 07:36 AM
No an neither do you

again go away

The Gully Gad
04-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Im suprised this one didnt start off with