View Full Version : NEWWW video Charlie trains with pro Cruiserweight!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
04-11-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCAiPjzyuA

round 2 and 3 coming Up

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I just watched all 3 videos, looking good Chalire, that guy seems like a good trainer for you. Your speed is pretty good and will shock HBP.

White Hope
04-11-2009, 10:59 PM
man my power and speed are both there and Mentallly i gotten it together too Im not nervous 1 bit about this fight...... im gonna ****king crush that methhead Pimp

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 11:02 PM
man my power and speed are both there and Mentallly i gotten it together too Im not nervous 1 bit about this fight...... im gonna ****king crush that methhead Pimp

**** Charlie I wish I could be there for this, after you knock that weakling out we could get torn up, I could introduce you to some fine Scotch Whiskey, think you can handle a drink like that ?

White Hope
04-11-2009, 11:03 PM
ohh dude i drank whiskey before , man i drank jack danials with my homie we got so ****eddd up from that ***** dont remind me of whiskey man lol

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 11:14 PM
ohh dude i drank whiskey before , man i drank jack danials with my homie we got so ****eddd up from that ***** dont remind me of whiskey man lol

Hahah Jack Daniels is a bourbon though, I'm talking about real Scotch whiskey, I have a bottle from my Grandfather's collection after he died, its 30 years old and was made in the Highlands of Scotland.

That **** would blow your head of man. I'm saving it for a very special occasion.

KING 2K10
04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
**** Charlie I wish I could be there for this, after you knock that weakling out we could get torn up, I could introduce you to some fine Scotch Whiskey, think you can handle a drink like that ?

Yea real..I think I am gonna hit this up..Me and my friend might go..I gotta be apart of this..I dont live far away..I'll probably just stay right there at the holiday inn that night..

Charlie, lets get some *****es and take them back to the room..I'll already have a couple of bottles..lol

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Yea real..I think I am gonna hit this up..Me and my friend might go..I gotta be apart of this..I dont live far away..I'll probably just stay right there at the holiday inn that night..

Charlie, lets get some *****es and take them back to the room..I'll already have a couple of bottles..lol

**** man if me, you, Charlie, Danny, Gully, Relik and my brother The Clash could all meet up for a night on the town we would fukin rule, it would be the best night ever, one to remember haha :lol1:

White Hope
04-11-2009, 11:23 PM
****t king U know Im allways down for bittches..... im suppose to be meeting this 1 chick i been talking to for 2 months already shes from dallas..... april 26 she arrives back to california .... hopefully shes not bullshhitting me shes hott ass hell bro..... hey king u see me and that cruiserweight dude training???

KING 2K10
04-11-2009, 11:26 PM
****t king U know Im allways down for bittches..... im suppose to be meeting this 1 chick i been talking to for 2 months already shes from dallas..... april 26 she arrives back to california .... hopefully shes not bullshhitting me shes hott ass hell bro..... hey king u see me and that cruiserweight dude training???

Yea i seen the videos..Your combinations were comin off good..Plus you didnt seem to wear down at all even after the 3 rounds of non stop swinging on the mitts..Can you imagine if paul were to hit the mitts?? He wouldnt last a minute

White Hope
04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
dude im gonna destroy paul..... funny thing is im training my ass offf...... and this idiot is always posting and laughing cracking 1986 jokes on me but im gonna crack the real Joke On 6/20

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 11:37 PM
1986 jokes haha, this guy has nothing.
I could knock him out while pished on Whiskey so judging by your videos he should be no trouble for you.

skyler
04-12-2009, 12:08 AM
This guy seems like a much better trainer then your last one.. actually looks like hes pushing you rather then letting you just do what you wanna do.

Mr Man
04-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Not training very hard are you, Twatenoff? You were gassed after two minutes.

skyler
04-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Also the type of pad work you do is like what they do in the kids class at our gym, you should be moving around and using the entire ring and not just standing there hitting the pads with the same combinations, your trainer should also be mixing it up and throwing shots back at you so you can learn to block, slip and duck under some shots.

White Hope
04-12-2009, 03:36 PM
yea i agree next pad work.... im a be using the whole ring and slippin punches for sure

The Gully Gad
04-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Whats hillbilly saying anyway is he serious about the fight?

Does he talk **** about you and say his gonna knock you out etc etc?

And does he come on the web at all and post?

White Hope
04-12-2009, 04:32 PM
ye he tallkks **** about me and says hell beat me..... but he gonna get devastated

Verstyle
04-12-2009, 04:35 PM
You were tired off of 2 min. Don't do that in a fight.

White Hope
04-12-2009, 04:51 PM
na i wasnt tired i actually went 3 straight rounds and did good my uppercuts are sizzling im a hit gardner with that

Stab Judah
04-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Where is this fight?

Max05
04-12-2009, 05:58 PM
The Pro cruiserweight had one fight over 10 years ago and was KO'ed in the 1st round.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=98739&cat=boxer

Mersey
04-12-2009, 07:53 PM
C'mon guys even if he was tired after a few mins he only needs about 40 secs before he KO's pimp.

Pimp will be lucky if he lasts a minute in the ring.