View Full Version : Versatile WATCH THIS LINK

White Hope
04-11-2009, 12:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOgdjybqIA&feature=related

thats what Im a do to Hillbilly on june 20 and to U too if you ever grow the balls to spar me....

THE REED™
04-11-2009, 12:36 AM
FIGHT HIM! dont spar him YOU FIGHT VERSATILE.

Verstyle
Like I said, how much did you pay him?

White Hope
after I beat Hillbilly june 20 ill fight versatile

THE REED™
04-11-2009, 12:37 AM
LMAO how fake is that video :rofl: :rofl:

White Hope
04-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Like I said, how much did you pay him?

pay HIM????? why would i do that i dont even know him that well to pay Him to take a dive , hes almost some random dude i spar in the gym...... i just beat his ass thats about it.....

KING 2K10
04-11-2009, 12:47 AM
LMAO how fake is that video :rofl: :rofl:

Cmon Reed..You had to like the RJJ he pulled on him.

White Hope
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM
na that video was 100% real thats how much better i got from last year that I blow out my sparring partners now.... imagine what ill do to Pimp once the bell rings

Verstyle
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
na that video was 100% real thats how much better i got from last year that I blow my sparring partners now.... imagine what ill do to Pimp once the bell rings

Oh is that so? I believe it.

Stab Judah
04-11-2009, 01:16 AM
For real,Versy would be a BIG step up for you right now Z.
Just go get some fights under your belt this isn't the right guy for you right now.

White Hope
04-11-2009, 01:17 AM
hey versatile why didnt u come to my gym and spar me???? I gave u the address and if u didnt get it Ill PM it to You homie...... stop talkking **** about me alot of ppl on here are behind me to Destroy hillbilly now....

Stab Judah
04-11-2009, 01:20 AM
hey versatile why didnt u come to my gym and spar me???? I gave u the address and if u didnt get it Ill PM it to You homie...... stop talkking **** about me alot of ppl on here are behind me to Destroy hillbilly now....

Maybe because he doesn't live in Cali...

sleazyfellow
04-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Just go get some fights under your belt this isn't the right guy for you right now.

More like it isnt the guy for him to fight EVER, it would be embarassing to see him fight verse, it'd really be a one round ko, one good shot and charlies neck would be seperated from his body.

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 09:53 AM
For real,Versy would be a BIG step up for you right now Z.

Yeah I got to agree with my man Relik, get Hilbilly ***** out the way and win some more fights.

Verse looks good in the videos I seen of him.

Stab Judah
04-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah I got to agree with my man Relik, get Hilbilly ***** out the way and win some more fights.

Verse looks good in the videos I seen of him.

Last I knew he haden't had many fights but he's been training forever and has always been in shape so it wouldn't be a smart move, to much risk.

SkilledB
04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
you do realize ALL OF YOUR PUNCHES HIT HIS GLOVES YOU DUMBASS!!!

Go charlie your so ****ing fake man

Versey KO 30 SECONDS

Mr Man
04-11-2009, 11:06 AM

If you're so desperate to spar certain people, why don't you pay them a visit? Why the **** should anybody go to LA to fight you? We all know that you would call the LAPD anyway.

The RealDeal
04-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Last I knew he haden't had many fights but he's been training forever and has always been in shape so it wouldn't be a smart move, to much risk.

Agreed, too early to think of fighting a guy like Verse, he is very serious about his training. :boxing:

MetalVomit
04-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't really get along with versatile a lot, so this is an unbiased opinion. Charlie would quit on his stool immediately following the referee's instructions before he had the chance to get KO'd by Verse.

The Gully Gad
04-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Im gonna back any Boxingscene lads cuz this is where im at this is where my loyalty
lies...

Versus kills your bloodclarrt Hope

American_Ninja
04-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Z, do you hear your self? Think about how ridiculous you sound calling out Versatile.
The man has sparred extensively with former world champions.

Ive seen all your so called sparring videos, including your so called 1 fight where you quit after the first punch landed on your melon.

Get some REAL experience, then maybe just maybe you might be able to call out someone of Versatile's caliber.

:tool: