View Full Version : Can someone do me this favor??? Bout a Movie

White Hope
04-09-2009, 05:04 PM
ok u know how theres videos of me in movie trailors like die hard 4, commando , matrix.... how about 8 mile??? can someone do this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uvBr5ubtWo

because my promotor always says how this is my story because eminem choked up first then in the end came back and showed courage in his rap battles and owned everyone

skyler
04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
lol.. that would be epic

White Hope
04-09-2009, 05:06 PM
ye im sure someone can do it... real deal katsidismichael??? anyone... ??? ill order u a Z train shirt if anyone does this hah na for real tho bout the 8 mile movie heres the Link again

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 05:10 PM
ye im sure someone can do it... real deal katsidismichael??? anyone... ??? ill order u a Z train shirt if anyone does this hah na for real tho bout the 8 mile movie heres the Link again

Right Charlie I'll give it a go !

White Hope
04-09-2009, 05:12 PM
oh shhit thanks man , yo real when U think youd have it done.... by today?? but make it kinda long tho at least 2 minutes or something like how Im in an 8 mile trailor.

White Hope
04-09-2009, 05:14 PM
aright yall... Im a go catch something to eat real let me know when u have the video done, just post a link On here the 8 mile video Ok thanks alot ..... Peace Yall

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
oh shhit thanks man , yo real when U think youd have it done.... by today?? but make it kinda long tho at least 2 minutes or something like how Im in an 8 mile trailor.

It's after 9pm here and I was about to log off as I have a fukin sore head but I tell you what bro, I'll stay on alittle longer and see if I can knock a video up.

If I can't get it done tonight I will definetley get one done over the weekend or I'll call my brother and get him to make one, he did the Die Hard and Commando ones so he would be up for it.

Anyways I'll try a wee 2 minute one just now.

THE REED™
04-09-2009, 05:18 PM
u realize all these videos are just making fun of you? :rofl:

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 05:22 PM
u realize all these videos are just making fun of you? :rofl:

I did one for fun and one for The Z train.

Did you see my promo ?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6JHYbSgndQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6JHYbSgndQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:35 PM
shud do rocky4

charlie as rocky
pimp as drago
hartley as creed
stacy as paulie
claudia as adrian
messer as dragos wife

there we go full cast sorted

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 06:39 PM
lol@The 8 mile one..

Told you guys innit!

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Well I'm pretty pissed off right now, I made an excellent video there and when I went to save it Windows Movie Maker decided to ****in act the fool and crash.
Fuking microsoft man.

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Well I'm pretty pissed off right now, I made an excellent video there and when I went to save it Windows Movie Maker decided to ****in act the fool and crash.
Fuking microsoft man.

GIPSY got owned by fukin movie maker!

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Kats you've been on here for about 12 hours straight so far, you really don't have much of a life.

KING 2K10
04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Kats you've been on here for about 12 hours straight so far, you really don't have much of a life.

I know..He just sits back and waits for someone to post so he can respond to it..Alll day long.. Then in his spare time he photoshops pictures and makes videos about the TPS boys..He's like their cheerleader/whore..

He's like charlies emotional girlfriend..He gets mad,he jumps off the z train..They make up and he's back on..

Little f*ckin whore

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:41 PM
I know..He just sits back and waits for someone to post so he can respond to it..Alll day long.. Then in his spare time he photoshops pictures and makes videos about the TPS boys..He's like their cheerleader/whore..

He's like charlies emotional girlfriend..He gets mad,he jumps off the z train..They make up and he's back on..

Little f*ckin whore

Exactly hes got no life, a sad retard.

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM

fool.
I got better life then you.
I am training 2 times a day ,I go to college.
I am third year in college!

What you want more whore?

What do you do in your stupid life?

Work 10 hours a day and then go to TPS SMACK TALK forum?
:spank::spank:

Go kill yourself!
Fukin windows movie maker owned you!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Little f*ckin whore

nice king fells kats with a body shot lol

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Little f*ckin whore

whore is in your AVATAR!

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:44 PM
nice king fells kats with a body shot lol

yea he hit me with MALIGNAGGI bodyshot!

White Hope
04-09-2009, 08:47 PM
any news on my 8 mile video???? anyone

KING 2K10
04-09-2009, 08:48 PM
See..I told you..Didn't take but a minute and he already came back with a 3 post response..

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:50 PM
any news on my 8 mile video???? anyone

I made a great video then my lame Fukin movie maker crashed and I lost it, I was so pissed Charlie.

Rest easy though, I will try again tomorrow and this time I won't use that ****e movie maker.

KING 2K10
04-09-2009, 08:52 PM
whore is in your AVATAR!

Have'nt you changed you avatar several times lately?? The brokeback mountain one(a gay man flick), The one with men in boxers, the joseph fritzl one that you photoshopped and put charlies name in,then danny,clash,real deal...All you avatars are fake,weak,gay,and retarded just like you.

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:53 PM
fool.
I got better life then you.
I am training 2 times a day ,I go to college.
I am third year in college!

What you want more whore?

What do you do in your stupid life?

Work 10 hours a day and then go to TPS SMACK TALK forum?
:spank::spank:

Go kill yourself!
Fukin windows movie maker owned you!

Ahaha a good try but you can't possible do all those things will being on here 24/7

Admit it you got no life looser, ESB and Boxing scene IS your idea of a social life, anyways I hear you got exposed. :rofl:

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Z i will make you movie tomorrow.
This idiot RealDeal doesnt know how to use moviemaker!

KING 2K10
04-09-2009, 08:54 PM
I made a great video then my lame Fukin movie maker crashed and I lost it, I was so pissed Charlie.

Rest easy though, I will try again tomorrow and this time I won't use that ****e movie maker.

I had it crash on me before too..Mine automatically saves it though when it crashes..Check and see if it got saved

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Z i will make you movie tomorrow.
This idiot RealDeal doesnt know how to use moviemaker!

You can't even make good videos Chump !

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Ahaha a good try but you can't possible do all those things will being on here 24/7

Admit it you got no life looser, ESB and Boxing scene IS your idea of a social life, anyways I hear you got exposed. :rofl:

ahahahahahaha you so stupid.

Everything i said its true.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 08:57 PM
You can't even make good videos Chump !

Its better then yours thats for sure!

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 08:58 PM
ahahahahahaha you so stupid.

Everything i said its true.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Of course it is.

White Hope
04-09-2009, 09:07 PM
naw but i want that 8 mile movie , i wanna be in it like i was in commando and matrix and die hard and in the end i want my sparring session to be a part of it when i knocked the black guy down

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 09:10 PM
naw but i want that 8 mile movie , i wanna be in it like i was in commando and matrix and die hard and in the end i want my sparring session to be a part of it when i knocked the black guy down

Charlie thats exactly how I had it, it was perfect, I made you look like eminem and it had your latest spar session at the end of it but then movie maker crashed, fukin microsoft !

I'll make it again cos I still have all the video clips I used, chill out man its gonna get made.

White Hope
04-10-2009, 12:02 AM
thanks man appreciate it, damn dude those dudes at esb ****king attacking me at all angles today haha fools think thier getting to me im laughing at those ****ks they banned several ppl from the Z train and they kept me, thier trying to set me up

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 08:38 AM
thanks man appreciate it, damn dude those dudes at esb ****king attacking me at all angles today haha fools think thier getting to me im laughing at those ****ks they banned several ppl from the Z train and they kept me, thier trying to set me up

Fukin loosers how much entertainment is there to gang up on just one guy.

Edward Hitler
04-10-2009, 08:46 AM

easy answer to that mate is stay here

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Cool to see Charlie is in the Green as well, I hit him days ago but it wasn't enough, someone with a huge rep power must have hit him up.

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I finally got the video uploaded to youtube and they hit me with a copyright warning and disabled the audio.

Anyone suggest a good video hosting site ? I can't register with Live Leak as they don't accept any Scottish city I type in as location, dumb fuks don't think they exist.

Edward Hitler
04-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I finally got the video uploaded to youtube and they hit me with a copyright warning and disabled the audio.

Anyone suggest a good video hosting site ? I can't register with Live Leak as they don't accept any Scottish city I type in as location, dumb fuks don't think they exist.

cant u just fill a dodgey address in lol

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 01:20 PM
cant u just fill a dodgey address in lol

Nothing worked it didn't recognise any major city, Aberdeen,Dundee,Glasgow, Edinburgh.

Fukin bull**** so I gave up and tried Metcafe but then that **** site said it didn't recognise the file format, its a bloody WMV !!

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 01:28 PM
FINALLY !!!

Charlie you owe me for this, I hope you like it !

<div><object width="480" height="291"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8xtks_charlie-zelenoff-an-8-mile-story_shortfilms&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8xtks_charlie-zelenoff-an-8-mile-story_shortfilms&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="291" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xtks_charlie-zelenoff-an-8-mile-story_shortfilms">Charlie Zelenoff - An 8 Mile Story</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/TheReal_Deal">TheReal_Deal</a></i></div>

LINK :

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TheReal_Deal/video/x8xtks_charlie-zelenoff-an-8-mile-story_shortfilms

White Hope
04-10-2009, 05:01 PM
great movie real deal thanks alot homie

The RealDeal
04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
great movie real deal thanks alot homie

No probs bro, I quite liked making it, you seemed to fit well into Rabbit's story.