View Full Version : OFFICIAL Charlie Zelenoff vs Hillbilly Pimp POLL WHO WINS AND HOW????

White Hope
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
1)Charlie Z by brutal Knockout

2)Charlie Z by decision

3)Pimp by decision

4)Pimp by KO

everyone vote Please

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
i voted number 1

White Hope
04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
good shhit man

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Z by devastating KO!

skyler
04-09-2009, 03:53 PM
If you don't win this your short lived fame on youtube will end for good.. no one would be able to take you seriously again..

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:04 PM
If you don't win this your short lived fame on youtube will end for good.. no one would be able to take you seriously again..

hes right charlie m8 you have to win this but it shouldnt be to hard if we go by his video

White Hope
04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
i know Im a win by Knockout easy, but regardless me stepping in the ring for a 2nd time alone, that takes alot of courage

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:21 PM
i know Im a win by Knockout easy, but regardless me stepping in the ring for a 2nd time alone, that takes alot of courage

after the first fight and all the hate i agree with u many ppl wud have bailed there and then but i agree with what was said above u need to spar harder get u used to taking big shots the guy u spar with at the moment dont seem to like hittin you like i said other day spar 1 round offence one defence and final round both works well

skyler
04-09-2009, 04:34 PM
after the first fight and all the hate i agree with u many ppl wud have bailed there and then but i agree with what was said above u need to spar harder get u used to taking big shots the guy u spar with at the moment dont seem to like hittin you like i said other day spar 1 round offence one defence and final round both works well

Yeah, hes trainers are strange, don't seem very qualified and if you're training someone for the pros you would think they would be really pushing him with and getting someone in there decent to spar i want to see an actual good sparring match where you both are trading blows the sparring videos now are kind of pathetic.. we usually sparred 4 times a week.. all the guys at gym were atleast 12 pounds heavier then me.. that toughens you up a bit when you gotta fight the bigger fighter.. makes you get used to getting punched aswell, iv taken some big punches from some big dudes...

White Hope
04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
ye my next sparring video well trade some blows and if I knock him down again then hey.... that would be awesome

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah, hes trainers are strange, don't seem very qualified and if you're training someone for the pros you would think they would be really pushing him with and getting someone in there decent to spar i want to see an actual good sparring match where you both are trading blows the sparring videos now are kind of pathetic.. we usually sparred 4 times a week.. all the guys at gym were atleast 12 pounds heavier then me.. that toughens you up a bit when you gotta fight the bigger fighter.. makes you get used to getting punched aswell, iv taken some big punches from some big dudes...

lol yeah same here i enjoy sparing with bigger guys until they catch u on chin with a horse dropping shot lol when i first started sparing i got floored by a left in side of the head off a guy a fair size bigger than me nearly took my head off i had headache for about 3 days haha still good fun tho

joe90210
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
charlie by KO

yo Z, those ******* ****s at ESB banned me for 2 weeks yesterday then when I *****ed at them, they extended it to mid-may :thinking:

those snitches are trying to break down the Z-Train :damnit1:

skyler
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
ye my next sparring video well trade some blows and if I knock him down again then hey.... that would be awesome

I wouldn't be suprised if you knocked him down a couple times with that 700lb left hook of yours.

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Charlie by Brutal Knock out, my vote is in.

White Hope
04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
oh joe wasup man..... ahh shhit u got banned ?? for what.... Ye i noticed for the past week its been mostly haters vs me again

skyler
04-09-2009, 04:47 PM
lol yeah same here i enjoy sparing with bigger guys until they catch u on chin with a horse dropping shot lol when i first started sparing i got floored by a left in side of the head off a guy a fair size bigger than me nearly took my head off i had headache for about 3 days haha still good fun tho

Yeah i did good against most of them.. most of them were more stocky then tall.. and i'm only 5'8 57 kilos once sparred this young new kid who was like 6'2 80kg and fast as hell.. Me being the smaller guy i was faster but not by much.. and hes reach would allow to get of real good combinations, first time i felt like i actually been beat up.. took the punches well tho.. and he got put in with one of the guys who had a fight coming up the dude came out afterwards crying and bruised.

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Where is Hillbilly Pimp ?

White Hope
04-09-2009, 05:01 PM
hillbilly doesnt post here, he posts at esb, thats where me and Him go at it most of the time

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 05:12 PM
hillbilly doesnt post here, he posts at esb, thats where me and Him go at it most of the time

I was hoping he would have joined by now after I called him Hill Bill ***** on the radio show haha.

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:23 PM
charlie by KO

yo Z, those ******* ****s at ESB banned me for 2 weeks yesterday then when I *****ed at them, they extended it to mid-may :thinking:

those snitches are trying to break down the Z-Train :damnit1:

how come they banned u on esb ?

the z-train is on a roll in here now

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:25 PM

you boys have some good wars there tho i noticed how he fuks off when the ztrain turns up but you stick arround for a war lol

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
hey charlie if wikipedia says ur 10-1 underdog y dont u get loads of ppl to put as much money in as possible get to the bookies and bet on urself to win make a fukin fortune m8

Zakman
04-09-2009, 07:11 PM
If Charlie actually shows some balls, Pimp shatters his glass jaw. If not, he spits it like he did against Hartley!

White Hope
04-09-2009, 07:49 PM
zakman get the ****k outta here u worthless bittch..... I will destroy Pimp.... and im the big favorite officially i was a 2-1 favorite danny on wilkepedia and then some idiot hacked in there and changed it

sleazyfellow
04-09-2009, 08:06 PM
pimp will win if he gets one good shot at charlies face, it'll be another hartley all over again.