View Full Version : We love Tyson and he would smash that ***** Ali !!!!!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Nah in just messin he wouldnt have destroyed him i think he would have beaten him possibly, unless he knew the fact that Tyson seemed lose confidence the later into the fight it got then maybe he could have picked him off but who knows.

For all the things he did wrong the one thing he never failed to do was generate excitement even if he lost, which is something most fighters dont seem to do enough if you ask me.

Personally I blame Don King for appealing to tysons bad side and letting him run wild, I reckon had he stayed with his old team he would not have gone nearly as wild or lost half the fights he did.

But win, lose or stop and eat an ear Tyson will always be my fave boxer by far, Roy jones comes second for his speed and style but Iron Mike was something else and even tho i already seen the movie im gonna go buy his dvd now so ill catch you all later.

Feel free to big up mike while im gone lol.

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
FRITZL son Danny Nolan you are mental!
Ali by murder!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
FRITZL son Danny Nolan you are mental!
Ali by murder!

if fritzels my dad as u say then that must make us brothers, and just for the record ur on and off the ztrain more times than anyone else ever has been

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Tyson to me is the greatest!

Rate Ali big time but to me and i might upset peeps here
but he was overrated in my eyes

I think a young Tyson would rip through him

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Tyson is puss.y.

Only real champion is HOLYFIELD at that time.

Tyson ducked everyone.

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Cleaned them all out! lol

Ducked who?

He fought Holy,Lewis etc

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 10:45 AM
cleaned them all out! Lol

ducked who?

He fought holy,lewis etc

and at 21 tyson wud have murdered both of em

skyler
04-09-2009, 10:49 AM
A mentally stable tyson could of been the greatest, dude was fast as hell as a heavy weight and major power and good defence.. just saw the tyson documentary and a young tyson was a beast.

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Tyson to me is the greatest!

Rate Ali big time but to me and i might upset peeps here
but he was overrated in my eyes

I think a young Tyson would rip through him

the thing about ali is he lost those years of his career when he was banned for not going into the army, so no1 wil ever really know how good he could have been.

I do agree tho he was a legend and he beat the best at the time, but he is overrated in my eyes to.

Tyson by KO in the 5th

skyler
04-09-2009, 11:19 AM
the thing about ali is he lost those years of his career when he was banned for not going into the army, so no1 wil ever really know how good he could have been.

I do agree tho he was a legend and he beat the best at the time, but he is overrated in my eyes to.

Tyson by KO in the 5th

Tyson had all the skills, just didn't have the mind set.. which is a shame would of been great to witness.

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 11:26 AM
I blame Don King for most of it but I think Tyson's trainer passing was the real damage followed by his lust for women.

res
04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Lol@ Tyson fans using the word "overrated".

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Tyson had all the skills, just didn't have the mind set.. which is a shame would of been great to witness.

it is m8 id love to have seen it

skyler
04-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I blame Don King for most of it but I think Tyson's trainer passing was the real damage followed by his lust for women.

Yeah the tyson doucmentary really proved this, Tyson had no respect or love for anyone and finally cus d mato comes along takes him into hes house teaches him everything he knows about boxing.. he always told Tyson he'd be champ and he did it..

At first tyson was still great because he wanted to do it for cus, but then the wrong people around him(mostly because of the money) and not having that father inspiration in hes life to tell him what he was doing was wrong and to keep him disciplined was hes down fall.

skyler
04-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Lol@ Tyson fans using the word "overrated".
Actually witnessing Tysons skills and talent watching early tyson and training, theres no way hes overrated.. but fans dont acknowledge this... it's hard to because theres always that what if?

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Yeah the tyson doucmentary really proved this, Tyson had no respect or love for anyone and finally cus d mato comes along takes him into hes house teaches him everything he knows about boxing.. he always told Tyson he'd be champ and he did it..

At first tyson was still great because he wanted to do it for cus, but then the wrong people around him(mostly because of the money) and not having that father inspiration in hes life to tell him what he was doing was wrong and to keep him disciplined was hes down fall.

Aye the whole thing about people being leeches and how thrived on having them around shows you what his mind was like.

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Aye the whole thing about people being leeches and how thrived on having them around shows you what his mind was like.

there was a documentry made a while back and it showed u him befor a title fight crying next to kevin rooneybecause he was scared that no1 would love him if he lost, so it shows he was terrified of having knowone care about him like cus did.

and the ppl who surounded him i think knew that and Mike probs did to he just didnt want to feel like he was alone, I feel sorry for tyson really cos he just wanted someone to care about him and everyone exploited that like ****.

and i agree with skyler theres no way an early tyson was over rated ppl in the documentry admitted to losing fights because they didnt want to fight him, he was skilled, fast and strong as hell just a bit insane with it

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Cleaned them all out! lol

Ducked who?

He fought Holy,Lewis etc

HE ducked everyone!

First he fought HOLYFIELD and HOLYFIELD got knocked out by Bowe few fights back.
And u said he fought LEWIS???
hahahahaha
Lewis smashed that bitc.h!

ONLY REAL CHAMP is EVANDER THE REALDEAL HOLLYFIELD!
He didnt ducked noone and he make TYSON his HOE!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 12:14 PM
HE ducked everyone!

First he fought HOLYFIELD and HOLYFIELD got knocked out by Bowe few fights back.
hahahahaha

what like in the same way zelenoff makes u his everyday on esb when u try to badmouth him

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 03:04 PM
HE ducked everyone!

hahahahaha

Hold up kats hold up!

This is where your downfall begins...

Lewis if anyone waited around until tyson was a shell of himself
even going as far to take Tyson to court to prevent him having anymore tuneups and fighting Lewis straight away after Tysons comeback trail that included fighters like saverese,Francis,etc Mercer was to be next..
Lewis didnt want no part of Tyson when he was Tyson.And look at the punishment Tyson took to go when your dreadlocked r******* Lewis would take 1 shot to go...

Tyson destroyed himself had he kept on check the rest of them would of gone same way...

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Hold up kats hold up!

even going as far to take Tyson to court to prevent him having anymore tuneups and fighting Lewis straight away after Tysons comeback trail that included fighters like saverese,Francis,etc Mercer was to be next..
Lewis didnt want no part of Tyson when he was Tyson.And look at the punishment Tyson took to go when your dreadlocked r******* Lewis would take 1 shot to go...

Tyson destroyed himself had he kept on check the rest of them would of gone same way...

Agreed there m8 no1 wanted to fight him in the documentry i watched yesterday Kevin Rooney said ppl were losing fights on purpose cos they were scared of Tyson.

didnt Mike drop Lennox in sparring when they were kids or is that just rumour?

and Prime tyson would have beat holyfield and if anyone thinks otherwise ill bite ur ear off lol.

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 04:52 PM
lol

Nah he didnt drop Lewis but apparantly they put on one hell of a battle and it had to be stopped before they hurt each other...

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:29 PM
lol

Nah he didnt drop Lewis but apparantly they put on one hell of a battle and it had to be stopped before they hurt each other...

nice i wonder if theres a vid anywhere

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Hold up kats hold up!

You are wrong.
IF you remember when Tyson came from jail he fought BRUNO for WBC belt!
Number one challanger was then LENNOX LEWIS.
He didnt want to fight LEWIS he vacated the belt and he fought
bodybuilder SELDON for WBA belt!
Then LEWIS fought McCALL in rematch and make that bit.ch cry for
WBC belt!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
You should whatch documentary about LEWIS preparing for first HoLYFIELD fight.
HOLYFIELD talk about how BOWE and TYSON didnt want to fight LEWIS!

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Agreed there m8 no1 wanted to fight him in the documentry i watched yesterday Kevin Rooney said ppl were losing fights on purpose cos they were scared of Tyson.

didnt Mike drop Lennox in sparring when they were kids or is that just rumour?

and Prime tyson would have beat holyfield and if anyone thinks otherwise ill bite ur ear off lol.

He dropped him out of ring in sparring,and then LEWIS came back and try
to head his head off!
Tyson said that on some show,you can find it on youtube!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 06:05 PM
He dropped him out of ring in sparring,and then LEWIS came back and try
to head his head off!
Tyson said that on some show,you can find it on youtube!

mite have a look then

KING 2K10
04-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Boxing History or Non Stop Boxing forum

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 06:37 PM
You are wrong.
IF you remember when Tyson came from jail he fought BRUNO for WBC belt!
Number one challanger was then LENNOX LEWIS.
He didnt want to fight LEWIS he vacated the belt and he fought
bodybuilder SELDON for WBA belt!
Then LEWIS fought McCALL in rematch and make that bit.ch cry for
WBC belt!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
You should whatch documentary about LEWIS preparing for first HoLYFIELD fight.
HOLYFIELD talk about how BOWE and TYSON didnt want to fight LEWIS!
Whats with caps on caps off?

Kats ur a proper bell end you are..

He came out of prison and got offered a shot at Bruno's crown
now call me stupid but i'd take that one how can you duck someone when
you fight them? lol
He fought lewis and holyfield so this debate is pointless like your posts

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Whats with caps on caps off?

Kats ur a proper bell end you are..

He came out of prison and got offered a shot at Bruno's crown
now call me stupid but i'd take that one how can you duck someone when
you fight them? lol
He fought lewis and holyfield so this debate is pointless like your posts

He fought HOLYFIELD when they thought that HOLYFIELD is done!
He got KNOCKED OUT by BOWE few fight back!

And he didnt fought LEWIS.
Tyson didnt do **** in that fight!
LeWIS smashed him!

HOLYFIELD and LEWIS are best in 90s.

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 08:27 PM
He fought HOLYFIELD when they thought that HOLYFIELD is done!
He got KNOCKED OUT by BOWE few fight back!

And he didnt fought LEWIS.
Tyson didnt do **** in that fight!
LeWIS smashed him!

HOLYFIELD and LEWIS are best in 90s.

I agree though...

Just saying prime wise he would of smashed both