View Full Version : charlie says andrew is dead meat!!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

White Hope
04-08-2009, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JoEBjn358

MetalVomit
04-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I thought that guy made you quit in the first round.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 10:47 PM
lol

It just never ends..

White Hope
04-08-2009, 10:50 PM
made me quit well im a make him spit blood this time, he always starts some kinda **** i was actually for a change acting mature on my show today this bittch calls in starts challenging my co host to a fight..... I mean so I put him in his ****king place

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Z'ee bit of advice though bruv..Aint control meant to be something you got locked down..You would of thought you got use to the hate by now and learnt to deal with it...

Why give them a reaction when its clearly what they want..
Knuckle down train do your homework and just concentrate on the fight now

Boxingwizard
04-09-2009, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JoEBjn358

Charlie, Charlie, when will you ever will learn? You dumb ****, remember what Hartley did to you?

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu158/CrazyGuy444/l_ca30c4351d31c95dec68f85e23ddd57c.gif

I hope he does that to you again you little *****. LoL you look like a retard in the ring, such a joke, and you got the nerve to call yourself professional.

F l i c k e r
04-09-2009, 12:47 AM
When is the fight going to happen? Im tired of this back and forth ****. If its not going to happen then this call each other out **** has got to go bro. For real.

jagass
04-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Haha...Thanks for the link...

The RealDeal
04-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Why was the video removed ? what did I miss ?

skyler
04-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Is hartley next Charlie? if you KO pimp like you should.. would be another very entertaining fight and a chance to really shut up your so called "haters".

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Is hartley next Charlie? if you KO pimp like you should.. would be another very entertaining fight and a chance to really shut up your so called "haters".

agreed m8 that shud be the next step

White Hope
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
ye id love to smack around andrew in a rematch

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM

its the only way u will shut ppl up m8 u need to destroy him next then most ppl will stop talkin **** but dont forget tho ppl still talk **** bout mayweather and calzaghe and no1s beaten them so ur always gonna have haters but batterin kid thunder is a good start

White Hope
04-09-2009, 02:32 PM
ye everyone talkks **** everyone has haters it doesnt mean nothing.... Im gonna win this fight against pimp and in the future if me and andrew sqaure Up Ill drop Him

skyler
04-09-2009, 02:51 PM
ye everyone talkks **** everyone has haters it doesnt mean nothing.... Im gonna win this fight against pimp and in the future if me and andrew sqaure Up Ill drop Him

Atleast you can actually be qualified for saying some of the **** you say if you beat Hartley in the rematch, which you can easily do and have the tools for, also expecting a big knockout on both hartley and Pimp, only things holding you back is your lack of heart, no real defence, abit punch shy and scared to get hit... and not enough sparring.. you should be sparring 4 times a week hard against good fighters.

Fighting Harley is like fighting your retarded little brother if you have one, you are always the better fighter and tougher then your younger brother, but your brother just isn't as retarded as hartley.. It's a shame you didnt spark him out in the first fight Charlie The hype you were getting kind of died down, A KO win over both Pimp And Hartley would change this though, and some call outs after the fight.

Boxingwizard
04-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Atleast you can actually be qualified for saying some of the **** you say if you beat Hartley in the rematch, which you can easily do and have the tools for, also expecting a big knockout on both hartley and Pimp, only things holding you back is your lack of heart, no real defence, abit punch shy and scared to get hit... and not enough sparring.. you should be sparring 4 times a week hard against good fighters.

Fighting Harley is like fighting your retarded little brother if you have one, you are always the better fighter and tougher then your younger brother, but your brother just isn't as retarded as hartley.. It's a shame you didnt spark him out in the first fight Charlie The hype you were getting kind of died down, A KO win over both Pimp And Hartley would change this though, and some call outs after the fight.

There is a rumor going on that Zelenoff is a student in UCLA who studys acting and satire, why else would he make a joke of himself on every video.

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:37 PM
There is a rumor going on that Zelenoff is a student in UCLA who studys acting and satire, why else would he make a joke of himself on every video.

im not convinced why would an acting student take a second pro fight for a start and how woud he have time to post and make so many vids surely he would have course work

Boxingwizard
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM

Please Zelenoff, you're the one talks **** but never back up to what you say. When was the last time you fought? Umm last year, you had all that time to rematch Hartley and you didn't do ****. You should talk to Stacey and constantly be asking for more fights. You should be fighting at least 6 matches a year since your a pro, unless you ****ing utterly suck which is obviously the case.

Either your just joking or a ****ing retarded loser. Most likely you're a ****ing retarded loser.

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I can honestly say im not on the Z train put it that way

Im not a hata though

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 06:38 PM
I can honestly say im not on the Z train put it that way

Im not a hata though

same as me m8 only train im on is my own or the virgin highspeed to me grans

happy to give pointers if i can but i aint a hater no more Z seems to have chilled a bit which is good

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 07:29 PM
When is this so called fight noel between himself and that other redneck pimp or whatever?

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 10:35 PM
When is this so called fight noel between himself and that other redneck pimp or whatever?

the zelenoff vs ***willy gimp fight is june 20th lol or are u on about another fight

White Hope
04-09-2009, 11:05 PM
hey danny so u supporting me now???? them esb cats piss me off man Im starting to think thier almost all fake dude

Edward Hitler
04-10-2009, 07:44 AM
hey danny so u supporting me now???? them esb cats piss me off man Im starting to think thier almost all fake dude

yeah i want u to whip this idiot pimp, im not on the train but im not off it either but looks to me like pimps dying to pull out of the fight.

he keeps on with im going to the police or crying to stacy and hes fast looking like a *****, but seriously man one thing u need to do is stop sayin ni**a all the time cos its losing u any respect ppl have for u m8.

other than that were cool yeah