View Full Version : Katsidismichael is gay !!!!!!!!

White Hope
04-08-2009, 08:40 PM
he has a avatar of 5 men in boxers, and he had a avatar of broke back mountain the movie seriously

-****king croation flip flopping piece of shhit this fool hates on me then acts cool hates acts cool hates acts cool ****kker cant even make up his mind

asswhippe croation dog shhit

DeltaSigChi4
04-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Are you honestly using the term 'gay' to attempt to insult another person?

E

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 08:55 PM
he has a avatar of 5 men in boxers, and he had a avatar of broke back mountain the movie seriously

-****king croation flip flopping piece of shhit this fool hates on me then acts cool hates acts cool hates acts cool ****kker cant even make up his mind

Charlie don't even respond to him, thats all he wants.

Hes a fukin waster and a dam good advertisement for birth control.

KING 2K10
04-08-2009, 08:56 PM

He spends wayy too much time trying to piss you off..Then you get pissed and he wants to kiss and make up..That muf*cker is very strange..I think he has a little crush on your ass..An obsession or some ****

White Hope
04-08-2009, 08:57 PM
i know King09 hes a ****king idiot dude..... hes obsest with boxing forums period.... he talks madd shhit about me all day long and then next day makes a cool ass HL video about me the guy has issues

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
i know King09 hes a ****king idiot dude..... hes obsest with boxing forums period.... he talks madd shhit about me all day long and then next day makes a cool ass HL video about me the guy has issues

Seriously Z your best to ignore him, replying gives him what he wants.

I can't beleive the looser has spent about 12+ hours on the internet straight trying to wind you up.

He gets nothing from me and I suggest you do the same, give him nothing.

White Hope
04-08-2009, 09:01 PM
na i know man.... so wasup u guys all cool with me?? yall On board the Z train and i promise yall bell rings i will destroy the Pimp, Im gonna keep in mind my pro debut humiliation and that will be my motivator to success this time and i will fight my heart out..... my father will be in my corner and this is gonna be 1 day to remember .....

KING 2K10
04-08-2009, 09:07 PM
na i know man.... so wasup u guys all cool with me?? yall On board the Z train and i promise yall bell rings i will destroy the Pimp, Im gonna keep in mind my pro debut humiliation and that will be my motivator to success this time and i will fight my heart out..... my father will be in my corner and this is gonna be 1 day to remember .....

**** im on board bro..We know you got this..That imbred f*ck has no chance..Dont even trip about your first fight...Remember..Bernard Hopkins lost his first fight too..Look at him now..

Z-train.
lets get it!!

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 09:13 PM

You don't even need to ask pal, I didn't stay up all night to call you on that radio show for nothing.

You know its all good so you better destroy HB Wimp and do us proud !

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 07:06 AM

**** thats what i like to see some motivation

Even ive borded the z-train, afteru whip that ****er pimp u shud get stacy to get kats in the ring and slap that gaypride marching fool 2 lol

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Danny FRITZL Nolan only gay here is YOU!

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Danny FRITZL Nolan only gay here is YOU!

no i dont wanna be gay with u but thanks for the offer bye bye now

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
lol

Me neither but thanks for the invitation