View Full Version : can some one do me a fave please i need a video ??

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 10:30 AM
I need someone to make me a video just a few boxing clips or the pros and training sparring or anything like that put together with a good tune behind it something like eye of the tiger or something ppl rlate to boxing

and also put links to my website on there and a slogan like so do you want to learn to box then the video and at the end visit hppt://learn2box.110mb.com, or something like that#

would anyone creative do that for me cos ive tried and i dont have a clue what im doing lol

THANKS IF ANYONE WILL

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
oh and a TPS one 2 if you can with same links lol cheers

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 10:58 AM
No.
Cuz you are flip floper!

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 12:56 PM
What u up to Noel?

What cunning plan do you have?

hehe

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 01:11 PM
No.
Cuz you are flip floper!

whats that u say freas of boat croation *****

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I'll maybe see if I can do something for you but its a combination of finding the clips, then making sure they can be used free from copyright and after that you have the same situation with the music.

Chances are it won't be easy.

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Danny "wannabe Charlie Z" Nolan

Where is old Danny Nolan who made
threads about that Polish Jew Charwy F?

HBP owned that ***** ass yesterday in radio show?
Pimp speaks better russian then Zelenoff!
Zelenoff isnt russian we all heard that yesterday,

I told you all that he is POLISH,just like I told you that
******* like REALDEAL and the no.1 idiot CLASH are childern of Chernobyl!

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll maybe see if I can do something for you but its a combination of finding the clips, then making sure they can be used free from copyright and after that you have the same situation with the music.

Chances are it won't be easy.

Ahhh to be honest m8 it dont matter if its gonna be to much of a mission if you still dont mind having a bash at it i dont mind what clips you use for it any will do even the pimp training vid wud do haha u cud use it as a box like this come to use if you dont you could end up boxing like this lol but music i dont really mind either anything will do, cheers tho m8

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Ahhh to be honest m8 it dont matter if its gonna be to much of a mission if you still dont mind having a bash at it i dont mind what clips you use for it any will do even the pimp training vid wud do haha u cud use it as a box like this come to use if you dont you could end up boxing like this lol but music i dont really mind either anything will do, cheers tho m8

Right if I get a chance I'll try that but like I say copyright is a big issue on youtube these days, if I tried using clips of Proffesional boxers and **** it would get pulled.

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Right if I get a chance I'll try that but like I say copyright is a big issue on youtube these days, if I tried using clips of Proffesional boxers and **** it would get pulled.

Madness i didnt no they were that strict lol, cheers tho m8

White Hope
04-08-2009, 03:34 PM
im russian U ****king pidarast sherpakovskki, pidarast means ******tt, U ****king croation piece of shhit

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 05:34 PM
im russian U ****king pidarast sherpakovskki, pidarast means ******tt, U ****king croation piece of shhit

Exactly Bruv your a white man so have some fuking respect and dont mek me catch you saying the N bomb again.Its not cool you dont look good
and you would lose out on fans rapid style by saying so

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Exactly Bruv your a white man so have some fuking respect and dont mek me catch you saying the N bomb again.Its not cool you dont look good
and you would lose out on fans rapid style by saying so

Yeah Charlie I think my man Gully is right, I would never use the N Bomb its not cool.

You don't wanna disrespect guys like that then they won't be a fan, just try and lay off the word.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Cuz im cool with the man otherwise have no probs with him..

Never really have if you was to trawl through my posts..

Im a fan of his girls nips and he knows it wicked pair of rumpty bits she's got

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Try this DANNY NOLAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrb7gK3cTxA