View Full Version : CLASH&TheREALDEAL are CHERNOBYL DISASTER VICTIMS!!

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 12:54 AM
They are both biggest loser ever.
They are CHILDREN of CHERNOBYL!

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 07:31 AM
**** RD is my boy but he was sounding like a cheer leader last night on the radio
i had to turn that **** off..

Not only that they were raw taking the piss out of how you talk D yet you were still bigging them up..

And charles ive lost all respect for well i had none to start with but lost any sign of letting him off the hook after the dopey wannabe be ****** drops the N bomb live on air
Like his a brother...

Bigging a man up who as had one fight and lost that his past a joke
Pele reid stands more chance of becoming heavyweight champion of the world
then whiteboy charles does of winning even 4 fights back to back...

KING 2K10
04-08-2009, 07:58 AM
**** RD is my boy but he was sounding like a cheer leader last night on the radio

Not only that they were raw taking the piss out of how you talk D yet you were still bigging them up..

And charles ive lost all respect for well i had none to start with but lost any sign of letting him off the hook after the dopey wannabe be ****** drops the N bomb live on air
Like his a brother...

What happened??Real Deal called in an talked with charlie??

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 08:17 AM

Like his a brother...

i didnt hear all the show i heard a bit of rd call in what was said like he was getting **** on esb off that fool messer and some tool called mankind so i decided id come out or retirement and abuse the fools

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 08:32 AM
What happened??Real Deal called in an talked with charlie??

Yep he did...

It was painfully THE worse 10 mins of my life wasted

Charlie was acting like he was picking up a MTV award
You would of thought the dude was a brother the way he was talking

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 08:35 AM
i didnt hear all the show i heard a bit of rd call in what was said like he was getting **** on esb off that fool messer and some tool called mankind so i decided id come out or retirement and abuse the fools

Thing is he wonders why everyone hates him and ****
I would of thought that was pretty fuking obvious..Everyone hates him and picks on him cause his a fuking outright Tool who thinks his had some sort of boxing career with 1 fight and he lost that.Get the fuk out of here with that..

This aint 'we are the world' im not gonna start feeling sorry for some attention whore who cant stop posting silly little video clips off himself wearing tennis headbands without a fuking racket in sight and then talking like his darker then Antonio tarver..

Nah he says Ni.gga on air im not letting that get a pass
dude needs to know his role

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Thing is he wonders why everyone hates him and ****
I would of thought that was pretty fuking obvious..Everyone hates him and picks on him cause his a fuking outright Tool who thinks his had some sort of boxing career with 1 fight and he lost that.Get the fuk out of here with that..

This aint 'we are the world' im not gonna start feeling sorry for some attention whore who cant stop posting silly little video clips off himself wearing tennis headbands without a fuking racket in sight and then talking like his darker then Antonio tarver..

Nah he says Ni.gga on air im not letting that get a pass
dude needs to know his role

i no what you mean about the N bomb mate he shudnt be saying that but i wouldnt let it bother you m8 you know what hes like

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 08:58 AM
i no what you mean about the N bomb mate he shudnt be saying that but i wouldnt let it bother you m8 you know what hes like

I know i should'nt let it get to me not like i aint heard it before
but coming from him i was pissed man...Wanted to rob his fubu cap and piss all over his backstreet boys cd's...

p/s on a side note RD was good on that show last night
i shouldnt apply he wasnt.I just wanted someone to talk up and put the c*nt in his place..But it was good hearing RD and his crazy strong scotts accent

lol

And i could understand every word he was saying
even if those dumb fukers could'nt

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 09:09 AM
I know i should'nt let it get to me not like i aint heard it before
but coming from him i was pissed man...Wanted to rob his fubu cap and piss all over his backstreet boys cd's...

p/s on a side note RD was good on that show last night
i shouldnt apply he wasnt.I just wanted someone to talk up and put the c*nt in his place..But it was good hearing RD and his crazy strong scotts accent

lol

And i could understand every word he was saying
even if those dumb fukers could'nt

Thanks mate, glad it wasn't me that annoyed you on the show but it was Z and its understandable, I wish I had called him on using the N Bomb but it was all on the spot thinking lol

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks mate, glad it wasn't me that annoyed you on the show but it was Z and its understandable, I wish I had called him on using the N Bomb but it was all on the spot thinking lol

Yeh i thought you didnt hear him because you was trying to get through at the time..

But lets all give RD a round of applause here for having the balls to call in...

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 09:25 AM
i understood everything he said to mate, ive called a truce with stacy and charlie now i cant be ****ed with the arguing with them.

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 09:54 AM
i understood everything he said to mate, ive called a truce with stacy and charlie now i cant be ****ed with the arguing with them.

flip floper!

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 11:59 AM
He apologizes for the N word his cool with me...

But i dont beg friend no matter what so i dont care either way

I come in this section to catch Joke and catch up with RD and Clash and the rest of the lads you included noel...

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 12:24 PM
He apologizes for the N word his cool with me...

But i dont beg friend no matter what so i dont care either way

I come in this section to catch Joke and catch up with RD and Clash and the rest of the lads you included noel...

Yep I come in here to catch up with you all and have a laugh too, lets not forget King09 and Relik but it does seem like theres mainly Brits in here.

Thanks for the round of applause Gully and good stuff Nolan on knocking this crap on the head cos thats what I done. I'm not going to entertain folk with no class that can only say the same old boring **** on repeat.

Attention seeking like a child, ignore him and he will go away.

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Yep I come in here to catch up with you all and have a laugh too, lets not forget King09 and Relik but it does seem like theres mainly Brits in here.

Thanks for the round of applause Gully and good stuff Nolan on knocking this crap on the head cos thats what I done. I'm not going to entertain folk with no class that can only say the same old boring **** on repeat.

Attention seeking like a child, ignore him and he will go away.

yeah same here m8 its got boring it had to be done last nite cos 2 fools on esb were rippin brits and talking **** bout the scots so i thought id have a go

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah same here m8 its got boring it had to be done last nite cos 2 fools on esb were rippin brits and talking **** bout the scots so i thought id have a go

Yea thanks man.

Lets let this thread die eh.

Check it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259438

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Just before it goes yeh RD king09 and rellik both cool muthafukers 2...