View Full Version : Bazooka from esb`s son vs Charlie Z, why were the police called we want to know

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Could be 1 of many reasons

1. Charlie is scared cos he knows he will get dropped and everyone will know he fakes his sparing vids (not that they dont already)

2. Stacy knows charlie really suck but is scared Charlie will get banged out and lose him money

3. There both scared

4. It was kats`s fault dunno y but it is

5. Stacy didnt ring because of Charlie he was really getting jacked by some crackheads after his shoes

6. Ikkle Charwy wanted to go for rides in mr policemans big shiny brum brum

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Bazooka was humouring z , charlie realised and slagged him

Bazooka then has issued a story that no one can confirm .....

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:07 PM
No one on here or ESB will know, it was thousands of miles away.

Why bother making this thread mate ? Its now just an open invitation for Kats...

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:14 PM
No one on here or ESB will know, it was thousands of miles away.

Why bother making this thread mate ? Its now just an open invitation for Kats...

i was hoping charlie mite comment, rellik said stacy admitted to calling police well atleast i think it was him ill find the thread

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:18 PM
i was hoping charlie mite comment, rellik said stacy admitted to calling police well atleast i think it was him ill find the thread

yeah i read that aswell

iv just dropped a bomb on 'Ischbaad'

where does esb find these skittles ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:18 PM

We just need to forget it unless their is proven evidence like a video or something.

Even if it is proven to have happened we don't know the reasoning behind it.

I don't know one single thing about this other guy Bazooka so thats why I'm staying neutral.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:24 PM
We just need to forget it unless their is proven evidence like a video or something.

Even if it is proven to have happened we don't know the reasoning behind it.

I don't know one single thing about this other guy Bazooka so thats why I'm staying neutral.

From what i know Bazooka is a boxing trainer who was gonna help Z but pulled out cos Z threatened to send boyt to pimps with guns and threatend his family, then charlie kicked off with him sayin he was never gonna train him and somehow it got to him sparing with Bazookas son but dunno much else

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:25 PM
yeah i read that aswell

iv just dropped a bomb on 'Ischbaad'

where does esb find these skittles ??

LOL what have you said to him

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:28 PM
From what i know Bazooka is a boxing trainer who was gonna help Z but pulled out cos Z threatened to send boyt to pimps with guns and threatend his family, then charlie kicked off with him sayin he was never gonna train him and somehow it got to him sparing with Bazookas son but dunno much else

Hmmmm

Sounds like a mess man, fukin ridiculous.

Anymore of this **** and I really might change my mind and go over there but if I do, I will cause chaos. All I'm gonna do on that ***** ass forum is leave just bodies....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K_bghwuHao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K_bghwuHao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:29 PM
i was reading at the time ,bazooka got snidey ,he thought he was being funny

he then expected it to be laughed off

charlie rightfully asked what he was playing at .

bazooka is a ***** ,fake cunt

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:35 PM
i was reading at the time ,bazooka got snidey ,he thought he was being funny

he then expected it to be laughed off

charlie rightfully asked what he was playing at .

bazooka is a ***** ,fake cunt

im on there now reading whats being said but its nothing good so far, just ppl talkin **** and z wanking over his sparing vid

what did Bazooka say?

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:40 PM
iv just posted to hillbilly

'stop grooming for hairy ass you gay prick '

im telling you guys ,all he ever suggests is ****ing men pretending its woman

the guy is a **** and hairy ass lover

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:44 PM
iv just posted to hillbilly

'stop grooming for hairy ass you gay prick '

im telling you guys ,all he ever suggests is ****ing men pretending its woman

the guy is a **** and hairy ass lover

Hahahaha im gonna say hi i think see how fast ppl jump on my case

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Hmmmm

Sounds like a mess man, fukin ridiculous.

Anymore of this **** and I really might change my mind and go over there but if I do, I will cause chaos. All I'm gonna do on that ***** ass forum is leave just bodies....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K_bghwuHao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K_bghwuHao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RD if you do bruv dont forget to check I man
I'll come with you and bang some peeps out

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:50 PM
RD if you bruv dont forget to check I man
I'll come with you and bang some peeps out

I'm gonna give it one more night, if come tomorrow evening I hear more of this **** about ESB I will be right over there and I would appreciate you coming over too.

If Z is getting over abused, or under abused I will be there to determine whats what and then I'll let rip at the appropriate cunts.

Sick of this **** bouncing between two forums and if it don't stop I will have to venture where I didn't want too, that means I will pissed if I do.

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:52 PM
damn !!!

is it wrong to make myself lol at a response of mine ?!!!

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna give it one more night, if come tomorrow evening I hear more of this **** about ESB I will be right over there and I would appreciate you coming over too.

If Z is getting over abused, or under abused I will be there to determine whats what and then I'll let rip at the appropriate cunts.

Sick of this **** bouncing between two forums and if it don't stop I will have to venture where I didn't want too, that means I will pissed if I do.

Cool come grab me....

I'll be having a tot so just holla and im ready for the off

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Cool come grab me....

I'll be having a tot so just holla and im ready for the off

You will be called asap don't worry, I won't go over there without letting you know its going down.

**** forum sounds like a fukin circus man.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:57 PM
its lookin the same as always over there ive read bout 10 pages and im losing the will to live

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 09:07 PM
You will be called asap don't worry, I won't go over there without letting you know its going down.

**** forum sounds like a fukin circus man.

Whats the score though is it a days wait for registration bollocks or you straight in though the door?

And you going tooled up?
Might put me duster on under my black joan ferguson gloves
walk in that place drinking a can of stella and lyrically Kill

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 09:12 PM
its funny as hell on there , really funny stuff guys

from press conference ,armed , contacting police ....hahaha

that hill billy boy fiddler needs a knew arse tore into him ,its easy for the kids to get at charlie but i wanna see the redneck being insulted

instead of this being the TPS SECTION , we might aswell call it ' RETARD katsidismichael VERSUS himself'

that cunt dont know what the **** he is saying

best for him to fight himself ,it would be the longest and worthless thread EVER

he can create pictures and giggle at his own self !!! even replying with other accounts

YOU *****

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Whats the score though is it a days wait for registration bollocks or you straight in though the door?

And you going tooled up?

lol i think its straight away m8 maybe like a 10 min wait

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 09:16 PM

And you going tooled up?

I expect it too be a quick registration like any other decent forum and if I do find myself having to go over there I will be going in there with the big guns.

Be prepared, the way its going now, come tomorrow evening I will definitely be over there Bringing tha Ruckas !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4iPUTXaLJw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4iPUTXaLJw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:17 PM
its funny as hell on there , really funny stuff guys

from press conference ,armed , contacting police ....hahaha

that hill billy boy fiddler needs a knew arse tore into him ,its easy for the kids to get at charlie but i wanna see the redneck being insulted

instead of this being the TPS SECTION , we might aswell call it ' RETARD katsidismichael VERSUS himself'

that cunt dont know what the **** he is saying

best for him to fight himself ,it would be the longest and worthless thread EVER

he can create pictures and giggle at his own self !!! even replying with other accounts

YOU *****

im sorry to say that he would probs go for that 2 lol

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 12:27 AM
CLASH do your gipsy parents favor and KILL yourself and your HOE real deal.

Nobody likes you on ESB,nobody likes you here so you should try on box.rec!

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Ischbaad smash that idiot CLASH on ESB.
What a loser you are CLASH.
You sound like Chernobyl victim!

Zakman
04-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Charlie specializes in ducking guys who want to fight him by calling the cops, or having his dad or Stacy do it for him.

Charlie doesn't want to have a real fight. Which is he will crumble again as soon as Pimp hits him.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Why does Kats think RD and Clash are Gypo's?

I've never met a scots Gypo in my life!

lol

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 05:23 PM

lol

Cos hes doesn't have a clue, I think he might be 12 years old.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Someone needs to point out to him that only the Irish can be called that

Bad like charlie and his N word

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 06:04 PM

lol

they dont like the term gypo tho i dare ya to call one a gypo lol, there travelers so they say

my old mans irish dont speak to him tho really, well i try not 2

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Could be 1 of many reasons

1. Charlie is scared cos he knows he will get dropped and everyone will know he fakes his sparing vids (not that they dont already)

2. Stacy knows charlie really suck but is scared Charlie will get banged out and lose him money

3. There both scared

4. It was kats`s fault dunno y but it is

5. Stacy didnt ring because of Charlie he was really getting jacked by some crackheads after his shoes

6. Ikkle Charwy wanted to go for rides in mr policemans big shiny brum brum

Stacey called the cops and they arrest Bazooka!