View Full Version : Nolan announces retirement

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I have decided the time is right to retire ive lost my passion for the sport and am going into promoting i am vacating the title which has beeN awarded to interiM champ real deal and the clas vs kats match will be bumped up to a title fight for the newly available interim belt

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Yep the fun is out it for me, this place was a good laugh but now its boring and repetitive.

All we see is Kats constanly going for Zelenoff and the dude has no class or banter, he just constantly repeats the same old ****, the dude is worse than the BBC !!

I'm glad I went from Interim to World Smack talk champion for a day but I'm out as well.

Stab Judah
04-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Just drop the whole thing if someone wants to battle that's on them, but for now it's done.
I rather do the rap battle stuff than try to mad at someone I know nothing about anyway.

Just use this as a reg lounge now post pics and vids or whatever.

THE REED™
04-07-2009, 02:17 PM
2 words... thank god.

no hard feelings... but thank god

Stab Judah
04-07-2009, 02:21 PM
2 words... thank god.

Doesn't really change much because Z and his buds will still be in here.

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 03:03 PM
2 words... thank god.

Haha you know it was just a bit of fun but shame on us, the internet is serious business.

Anyways fuk knows what this section is good for as so far its just been Charlie Zelenoff and his fans and haters in here.

There doesn't seem to any presence from the other TPS guys. :thinking:

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Haha you know it was just a bit of fun but shame on us, the internet is serious business.

Anyways fuk knows what this section is good for as so far its just been Charlie Zelenoff and his fans and haters in here.

There doesn't seem to any presence from the other TPS guys. :thinking:

yeah the ho train stays on esb i think only one or 2 come on here that aint such a bad thing tho cos most of em are tossers anyway