View Full Version : Round 1 of charlies sparring!!!!!!

White Hope
04-07-2009, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsPPDcwkPo

1-2 all day Homie

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:02 AM
loser!
You didnt do **** again.
You didnt hit that guy once AGAIN.

That sparring looked so fake ZELENOFF!

THE REED™
04-07-2009, 01:11 AM
ROFL... this kid is clueless...

White Hope
04-07-2009, 01:25 AM
fake????? ***** ure ****king fake sherpa***gostki i knocked him down 3 times....

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:29 AM
fake????? ***** ure ****king fake sherpa***gostki i knocked him down 3 times....

DO you really think that?
If you box on JUNE 20 like you did in that sparring,HBP will kill you.

ZELENOFF why you so fake?

That guy would kill you,you probably paid him to go down by punches which never landed.

I know that you are ***** ZELENOFF,
YOU WILL PROBABLY SWITCH TO MMA FEW DAY BEFORE JUNE 20 cuz
you are scared bit.ch!

White Hope
04-07-2009, 01:47 AM
learn to speak english U croation sackk off shhit..... stop skipping sentences U dumbb ****kk I will ****king destroy Hillbilly bitttch....i was going 5% and my jabs and 1-2's were landing u ****kksuckkker KiLL ure self ***ggottt ass croation bittch the only thing fake is U bitttch ****king hater

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:55 AM
ZELENOFF you are worst boxer and basketball player ever!!
I never saw something like you!

White Hope
04-07-2009, 02:04 AM
your the worse human being in the world u ******tt, u talk so much ****kint ****, you cant speak english right You skip words all the time when You type your sentences Your a ****king dumbass immigrant..... your the most annoying sack off shhit i ever seen .... remember before when U would message me On youtube annoying me bout fights and shhit ..... god i ****king hate U

THE REED™
04-07-2009, 02:08 AM
your the worse human being in the world u ******tt, u talk so much ****kint ****, you cant speak english right You skip words all the time when You type your sentences Your a ****king dumbass immigrant..... your the most annoying sack off shhit i ever seen .... remember before when U would message me On youtube annoying me bout fights and shhit ..... god i ****king hate U

stop actin like an emotional hoe.

BOLLOCKS
04-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Charlie, How are you going to play us like that ?

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:56 AM
lol that black guy is either the boxer ever of an actor mu sister wouldnt go down of them shots u no that ****s fake wheres the big shots

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 09:57 AM
I dont bother watching any clip he posts up to be honest

Seen 1 u seen them all

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:12 AM
I dont bother watching any clip he posts up to be honest

Seen 1 u seen them all

yeah i no what u mean i dont really but the sparring could have been ok just thought id see how hes improved and to be honset he hasnt hes a bit sharper but thats bout it and it was so staged if it was a movie it would have gone straight to vhs bypassing dvd lol

SkilledB
04-07-2009, 11:08 AM
learn to speak english U croation sackk off shhit..... stop skipping sentences U dumbb ****kk I will ****king destroy Hillbilly bitttch....i was going 5% and my jabs and 1-2's were landing u ****kksuckkker KiLL ure self ***ggottt ass croation bittch the only thing fake is U bitttch ****king hater

charles you learn to speak english, your a bad boxer, and a bad basketball player

im gonna be in SC next week if ya wanna meet up so we can tape me balling all over you

Mr Man
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
charles you learn to speak english, your a bad boxer, and a bad basketball player

im gonna be in SC next week if ya wanna meet up so we can tape me balling all over you

Charlie won't meet you.

He openly backed down like a ***** against a guy named Bazooka on ESB. Charlie literally phoned him up and said that he didn't want to fight, and apologised to the guy.

He doesn't have the balls to match his big ass mouth.

SkilledB
04-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Charlie won't meet you.

He openly backed down like a ***** against a guy named Bazooka on ESB. Charlie literally phoned him up and said that he didn't want to fight, and apologised to the guy.

i was hoping he would

it will be 2007 celtics v.s the 2004 Trail Blazers

Just destruction

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah i no what u mean i dont really but the sparring could have been ok just thought id see how hes improved and to be honset he hasnt hes a bit sharper but thats bout it and it was so staged if it was a movie it would have gone straight to vhs bypassing dvd lol

lol

They would'nt even bother with vhs it would skip all 3 and end up on mini disc
and Ipod versions there may even be a rare betamax knocking about...

Stab Judah
04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
lol that black guy is either the boxer ever of an actor mu sister wouldnt go down of them shots u no that ****s fake wheres the big shots

The 'black guy' that he always acts like he can't remember the name of is clearly his coach.

In the first vid at the end the guy starts coming at him hard and you can hear Z say "fuk that man" and then the guy starts showing him what he's doing wrong and Z says "cut".

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Charlie won't meet you.

Bazooka is going to his gym right now!
Charlie will probably call cops!

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Bazooka is going to his gym right now!
Charlie will probably call cops!

are they having a war like ?? whats been said copy paste lol

Stab Judah
04-07-2009, 04:24 PM
are they having a war like ?? whats been said copy paste lol

Dudes son is going down to spar him.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 04:24 PM
lol

They would'nt even bother with vhs it would skip all 3 and end up on mini disc
and Ipod versions there may even be a rare betamax knocking about...

or sinclair spectrum cassette tape its a speach only production

Mr Man
04-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Charlie's promoter, who is well aware of his lack of talent, called the cops on Bazooka.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Dudes son is going down to spar him.

seriously lol whens this going on zee`s gonna get laid out lol

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Charlie's promoter, who is well aware of his lack of talent, called the cops on Bazooka.

whens this happened like tonight

American_Ninja
04-07-2009, 04:53 PM
hahahaha Z is a legend in his own mind... :rofl:
I could knock you out. Yea, cuff them gloves up and let me hit you.

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 05:05 PM
or sinclair spectrum cassette tape its a speach only production

lol

Thats rare.....

Stab Judah
04-07-2009, 05:08 PM
That guy showed a vid of his son sparring or something last night on ESB and everyone started to tell the guy how good his son was so Z got his feelings hurt and started talking smack.

I didn't see the vid just a few of the post about it.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Bazooka showed up in Charlies gym and cops jumped on him.
Charlie POLAND SNITCH BIT.CH called a cops.

He told Bazooka to come tomorrow at 10 AM in his gym.
FRITZLNOFF on 10 AM was at ESB.

Bazooka film ed that incident and cops took his camera and he almost got arrested!!!

Zarco
04-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Why do you guys spar with bag gloves? and why dont you guys wear protection for your nuts? how come we never see any flush shots when you arent body boxing? can you guys just hit mits and air? no skin contact allowed? how come you told your sparring partner to act for the camera like a punch to the back of his shoulder and a jab to his gloves hurt him? how come your trainer only works the 1-2 with you on the mits? i remember watchin 5 minutes of that ****, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2...and on. **** was annoying,

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 05:32 PM
That guy showed a vid of his son sparring or something last night on ESB and everyone started to tell the guy how good his son was so Z got his feelings hurt and started talking smack.

I didn't see the vid just a few of the post about it.

haha sounds like typical Z, why would you tell some one to come spar then phone the police when they turn up lol.

White Hope
04-07-2009, 05:42 PM
hey u ******tt danny nolan u got rushed out of esb because ure a ****king bittch fool.... u see my sparring u saw how I floored Him in that 2nd round??? thats what id do to U , u ****king wankker

White Hope
04-07-2009, 05:43 PM
this ******tt got rushed out of esb and he came back to posting here cause no one likes him there

KING 2K10
04-07-2009, 05:59 PM
hey u ******tt danny nolan u got rushed out of esb because ure a ****king bittch fool.... u see my sparring u saw how I floored Him in that 2nd round??? thats what id do to U , u ****king wankker

HAHAHA..He busted out the British insults... "Ya fookin twat" "Ya bloody wanker"

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 06:10 PM
this ******tt got rushed out of esb and he came back to posting here cause no one likes him there

lol

D will never get any peace unless he takes revenge

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 06:45 PM

i only went on there to piss u off it worked a treat i never planned on staying but i heard u called the cops on bazooka like a big girl

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 06:47 PM

and its ok maybe they dont like me there but charlie m8 u forget i talk you down everytime and no1 likes u anywhere except that fat cunt stacy and maybe ur dad at a push

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 06:58 PM
and its ok maybe they dont like me there but charlie m8 u forget i talk you down everytime and no1 likes u anywhere except that fat cunt stacy and maybe ur dad at a push

I heard Sherpakovski likes you on ESB!

Max05
04-07-2009, 07:16 PM
i only went on there to piss u off it worked a treat i never planned on staying but i heard u called the cops on bazooka like a big girl

It was Stacy who admitted calling the cops!:rofl:

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I heard Sherpakovski likes you on ESB!

i just cant describe how sad you are , your post total is incredible on here ,your a vegetable,you are the cunt of cunts ,you have to be the most boring cunt EVER on the WWW

im logging in here to reply as you are replying to me on esb , even though i dont post to you on there

you know it cunt , my only posts are to hill billy and bazooka , but you feel the need to mention me when its **** all to do with you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are ****ing crazy , you need help ,can you tell your care in the community 'friend' that they need to contact me , im genuinly worried for your safety and the impact you may have on others

Get a Grip , Get a Life and Stop acting Like you are a 7 year old

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 07:39 PM
It was Stacy who admitted calling the cops!:rofl:

lol why tho i thought they were only gonna sapr its not like they were going to hurt him or nothing

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 07:42 PM
i just cant describe how sad you are , your post total is incredible on here ,your a vegetable,you are the cunt of cunts ,you have to be the most boring cunt EVER on the WWW

im logging in here to reply as you are replying to me on esb , even though i dont post to you on there

you know it cunt , my only posts are to hill billy and bazooka , but you feel the need to mention me when its **** all to do with you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are ****ing crazy , you need help ,can you tell your care in the community 'friend' that they need to contact me , im genuinly worried for your safety and the impact you may have on others

Get a Grip , Get a Life and Stop acting Like you are a 7 year old

The clash lands a devestating body shot, it looks to be over for kats lol

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 07:51 PM
As far as I am concerned it was over for the Kats on here last night.

He is a muppet, he aint from Croatia thats just BS.

Hes got no banter, nothing. It's all wasted on him as he has zero comebacks when challenged, hes so poor he had to steal an old idea of mine, I invented the term Fritzelnoff on here but since I'm not on ESB I had no idea he was running as wild with it there as much as he has done on here.

Now all he goes on about is Frtizelnoff and general Fritzel stuff so it shows hes obsessed with Chalrie Z and a guy that tortured and raped his own daughter for many years, perhaps he wants to lock Charlie up and do the same ???

I'm not sure whats wrong with the fool but I'm convinced he has the mentality of a teenager.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 07:52 PM
The clash lands a devestating body shot, it looks to be over for kats lol

I smashed that FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANT Casualt on ESB.
His post are ****.
We banned that fool from ESB.
Nobody likes him there.
HE said to me that he knows that guy CLASH on boxingscene but he is not him.

CLASH you are bit.ch.
Do your parents a favor and kill your self!

Go to box.rec!NOBODY LIKES YOU ON BOXINGSCENE
hahahahahahahahahaha

KATS land devastating 760 hook to CLASH ***** face and KNOCKED HIM OUT!

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 07:54 PM
I smashed that FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANT Casualt on ESB.
His post are ****.
Nobody likes him there.

CLASH you are bit.ch.

hahahahahahahahahaha

KATS land devastating 760 hook to CLASH ***** face and KNOCKED HIM OUT!

You land nothing you stupid weak ass *****, go back to your limited vocabulary dictionary and see what you can repeat this time.

Oh and drop the lies son, its just another example of you making a fool of yourself.

Your so delusional I'm beginning to think you are Audley Harrison.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Can you stop with backstreetboys **** homie?

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 07:59 PM
You land nothing you stupid weak ass *****, go back to your limited vocabulary dictionary and see what you can repeat this time.

Oh and drop the lies son, its just another example of you making a fool of yourself.

Your so delusional I'm beginning to think you are Audley Harrison.

I land my dic.k in your mother!!
hahahahaha

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
I land something in your mother!!
hahahahaha

if there is something beyond being retarded .....its you

your weak as hell , your comebacks are ****e , you talk ****e and make up bull****

no one on esb cares about you .....apart from you ,you brain dead cunt

what the **** is this

:smashed that FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANT Casualt on ESB.
His post are ****.
Nobody likes him there.

CLASH you are bit.ch.

hahahahahahahahahaha

KATS land devastating 760 hook to CLASH ***** face and KNOCKED HIM OUT:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! you are one seriously deranged fool ,wtf are you talking about ?!

you know what weeman , i know a member of the admin on here.....yeah ***** ........i can get your ip ..... that will lead me to you being in england.............:rofl:

****ing try me fat boy ,i offer a heart felt plea.............STOP BEING A RETARD AND POST LIKE A MAN AND NOT A PUBESCENT BOY

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 08:11 PM
and of course I land my dic.k in CLASH s mother long time ago!

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:14 PM
and of course I land my dic.k in CLASH s mother long time ago!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 08:20 PM
lol

This is what Tps needs to keep it alive and kicking
Im bored to bits reading about Charlie's daily doings and his fukin youtube vids

The war over esb is spilling over here

This is Cyber beef at its best

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 08:46 PM
lol

This is what Tps needs to keep it alive and kicking
Im bored to bits reading about Charlie's daily doings and his fukin youtube vids

The war over esb is spilling over here

This is Cyber beef at its best

we shud all go to esb and kick off like ****, then they might come over here for a war

can see it now East vs West battle of the forums, the Badboys of Boxingscene vs ESB`s Z-train

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
we shud all go to esb and kick off like ****, then they might come over here for a war

can see it now East vs West battle of the forums, the Badboys of Boxingscene vs ESB`s Z-train

I thought he doesn't have a Z Train over there ???

I thought he was backed up with enemies on ESB ???

I been told its so bad over there for Z that I might consider joining up just to help the lad out.

RenegadeT
04-07-2009, 08:59 PM
I thought he doesn't have a Z Train over there ???

I thought he was backed up with enemies on ESB ???

I been told its so bad over there for Z that I might consider joining up just to help the lad out.

its like 6-7 retards versus chas Z

they all gang up ,including that cunt katsidis who keeps posting the same **** and reposting his crap videos

my intention is to **** with hillbilly but the fool never replys to me , only wee katsidis does ,****ing spazy cunt

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 09:02 PM

they all gang up ,including that cunt katsidis who keeps posting the same **** and reposting his crap videos

my intention is to **** with hillbilly but the fool never replys to me , only wee katsidis does ,****ing spazy cunt

Well I Just might join up in light of this news.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:12 PM

dont think pimp talks to anyone m8 i tried talkin to him but he didnt say nothing back

what happened to joe90210 and the other ppl who were always bigging charlie up

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:20 PM
My bad it was Max05 not Rellik

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259067&page=4

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Just someone come grab me if it kicks off and some murderation will gwan up in there

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Just someone come grab me if it kicks off and some murderation will gwan up in there

come over m8 have a read ive just read 20 pages and not once have i read anything interesting its just none stop smack talk i wont be there long its killin me already just trying to find out what the deal with charlie and the police is

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 10:09 PM
lol

Find out and report back bruv...

I'll await on RD's word and fly over there with him
when his ready

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:13 PM
lol

Find out and report back bruv...

I'll await on RD's word and fly over there with him
when his ready

well charlie is calling a radio station totalk bout it but he says its all bull **** yet max05 said stacy admitted he called the police, so not sure yet but im trying to find out where this station is so we can listen

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:15 PM
well charlie is calling a radio station totalk bout it but he says its all bull **** yet max05 said stacy admitted he called the police, so not sure yet but im trying to find out where this station is so we can listen

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DrGoodnight-

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
this is funny as **** haha

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
charlies crying apparently

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DrGoodnight-

This **** is hilarious.

I can't believe its Live !!

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:34 PM
This **** is hilarious.

I can't believe its Live !!

ive never laughed so much there goin wild, well they were but pimps all serious now

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
pimps crackin me up lol hes murderin charlie live lol

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 10:44 PM
ive never laughed so much there goin wild, well they were but pimps all serious now

Ahaha The Clash aka CasualT got a mention, I got a message from The Clash before he logged off about him on ESB and he said something about HBP Being a drunkard looking for the toilet, haha Charlie just mentioned that !!

Man it seems we are missing **** thats going on over at ESB as its getting discussed here on a radio show.

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Ahaha The Clash aka CasualT got a mention, I got a message from The Clash before he logged off about him on ESB and he said something about HBP Being a drunkard looking for the toilet, haha Charlie just mentioned that !!

Man it seems we are missing **** thats going on over at ESB as its getting discussed here on a radio show.

esb has gone silent m8 im on there now no1 saying anything at all, think there all listenin to radio

pimp can wind him like a dream lol, charlie bites everytime its great

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
**** i've missed it all!

lol

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:52 PM
he thinks hes owning pimp so ive just said to charlie

lol sounds like hes winning to me m8 u need to step it up man give him some **** back everytime he starts and u bite u ned to start on him first and hit him hard lol

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Once im in the link what the fuk do i go on?

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Once im in the link what the fuk do i go on?

shud be a blue box at top or click on the page headline i think

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 11:01 PM
yeh i got it....

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Real Deal is famous!! lol

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I can barley listen to this.Its like one big Charile wank circle

RD tell Z'ee his a prick

lol

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I can barley listen to this.Its like one big Charile wank circle

RD tell Z'ee his a prick

lol

it wasnt when pimp was on he was riping him charlie started to cry lol pimps gone up in my eyes after that i turned it off after he left anyways off to kip m8 take it easy

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 11:26 PM
I can't get through !!

FFS man.

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 11:28 PM
RD i heard u bruv!!! lol

I heard a scots accent!

heheh

The Gully Gad
04-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Whys that dopey whiteboy saying the N bomb!

Dude i told u about wearing Fubu ****** and you go drop the N bomb live on air

Know ur role dickhead

The RealDeal
04-07-2009, 11:56 PM

Know ur role dickhead

I called international and I got through.

You hear me ?

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 11:57 PM

Know ur role dickhead

lol i got a mention, he thinks im tryin to get fame off him.

im not even gonna comment ive had enough of all this ****, im not bording no train but bored of talkin **** i dont give a **** who wims june 20

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 11:58 PM
I called international but I got through.

You hear me ?

i did m8 lol

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I hope I was entertaining Danny mate. I heard them call your name haha

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 12:11 AM
I hope I was entertaining Danny mate. I heard them call your name haha

yeah smae here m8 just so u no some cunt is ripping u on esb so im kickin off back dunno if u wanna pop over and slap the cunt

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 12:14 AM
yeah smae here m8 just so u no some cunt is ripping u on esb so im kickin off back dunno if u wanna pop over and slap the cunt

Maybe I will sign up tomorrow but as far as it goes they cunts are just jealous they aint had an international fan call in for them hahaha !!!

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Maybe I will sign up tomorrow but as far as it goes they cunts are just jealous they aint had an international fan call in for them hahaha !!!

its some unt called mankind and that mohawk sporting cunt messer but im givin em some **** lol and charlies helpin me lol i never thought id see the day but we actually made up now i told him i aint gonna hate now

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 12:26 AM
its some unt called mankind and that mohawk sporting cunt messer but im givin em some **** lol and charlies helpin me lol i never thought id see the day but we actually made up now i told him i aint gonna hate now

Haha good one Danny, much respect mate, I told you Charlie was a laugh be he didn't deserve that much hatred.

Thanks for sticking up for me over there and its cool you and Charlie are actually on the same side !

Them cunts are now jealous they aint known outside of trailer park, the more UK guys smacking them down the better.

I seriously need to hit the sack, had a few drinks before I called up so I had some dutch courage lol.

Goodnight mate and cheers.

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Haha good one Danny, much respect mate, I told you Charlie was a laugh be he didn't deserve that much hatred.

Thanks for sticking up for me over there and its cool you and Charlie are actually on the same side !

Them cunts are now jealous they aint known outside of trailer park, the more UK guys smacking them down the better.

I seriously need to hit the sack, had a few drinks before I called up so I had some dutch courage lol.

Goodnight mate and cheers.

no worries m8 take it easy catch ya tomorrow

Stab Judah
04-08-2009, 08:33 AM
lol i got a mention, he thinks im tryin to get fame off him.

im not even gonna comment ive had enough of all this ****, im not bording no train but bored of talkin **** i dont give a **** who wims june 20

He saying you are trying to get fame off of him because that's what I said to you when you were flipping out on me over there. lol

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 08:35 AM
U let the side down a little D in my view..

His a fuking new kids on the block white boy his worse then marky mark,snow and Vannila ice all rolled into one..

Fan of someone that cant win a fight!
Fuk that

Fan of someone that talks like his black
Forget it!

Where i come from Charlie would be used on the bonfire
while we piss in his fubu hat and abuse his girl in front of him

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 09:06 AM
It was all for fun guys, no one else from on here was gonna phone in and tell everyone were the TPS section was.

At least I did something and yeah I'm giving Charlie a wee bit of support as I already said on here, its been repetitive and boring with 99% abusing the guy.

It's like watching giants against a midget.

But hey ho if you didn't like it you didn't like it, I wasn't phoning to please everyone/anyone just purely for a laugh and to point people in the direction of this forum.

Oh and Gully mate, when your Scottish you get use to everyone else trying to imitate your accent, its more flattery than anything and you just got to roll with it, its the same as the English & Welsh calling a Scotsman 'Jock'

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 09:20 AM
He saying you are trying to get fame off of him because that's what I said to you when you were flipping out on me over there. lol

lol yeah, thing is if he was ricky hatton then i mite do but hes not really got anyfame anyway only to a few ppl who know about the tps

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Fame! lol

Noel i was awaitin on you to show up last night on the radio show

I think Nolan is more famous simply off Z'ee's back

KING 2K10
04-08-2009, 11:09 AM
damn.. Real deal screwed up like 5 times trying to call in on the show..That cuttin out **** was very annoying.,,good job though man

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I think RD was trying to call off the internet at first or it may be his landline not sure

That call was all the way from scotland though
and the idoits were still there calling him British! lol

Aint got a clue..

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I think RD was trying to call off the internet at first or it may be his landline not sure

That call was all the way from scotland though
and the idoits were still there calling him British! lol

Aint got a clue..

I was trying to use my microphone and then eventually decided to pay for it via landline, I hope its not going to be a sore one when the bill comes through.

But yea of course I am British but they instantly think British = English.

We are a United Kingdom, Scotland, England +N.Ireland and Wales.
So I just wanted them to call me Scottish in stead of British but unfortunately I'm both.

Bring on an independent Scotland !!!

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 05:30 PM
U are all my brothers from different mothers

I hear u bruv..
When i think of british i think of English not scots not irish

Just have respect 4 peeps on a whole

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 05:34 PM
U are all my brothers from different mothers

I hear u bruv..
When i think of british i think of English not scots not irish

Just have respect 4 peeps on a whole

what do u thinks of the welsh then m8 hahaha

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 05:37 PM
I love the welsh bruv..

Yeh i get funny stares when im there being the only dark one in the area
But there some funny warm loving people

I dont hate on colour Noel im like united colours of benetton
lol

That just dosent come into it...

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I've never been to Wales, might go one day. I aint been to Ireland for that matter and thats on my agenda.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeh you gotta travel..

Of course i now live in the uk so been everywhere even skegness

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Yeh you gotta travel..

So you like to travel then mate.

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Yeh you gotta travel..

urgh skegness the under 15 single mother capital of the world there lol

Edward Hitler
04-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I've never been to Wales, might go one day. I aint been to Ireland for that matter and thats on my agenda.

Been to both Ireland is great really nice ppl there and a good laugh, dads side of family are Irish hence the name Nolan lol

Wales is not so great i been twice the ppl aint as nice as the Irish, and there didnt seem much there except hills, fields, farms and rain, i didnt go to all of it tho lol

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 08:13 PM
I got pished in wales and fought with the sheep looking for Calzaghe to get his autograph fuk knows what i was on maybe LSD but those sheep were fuk off steriod type sheep..

Been 2 dublin 2 ended up pished somewhere and had taken to much purple skunk
went to one club stuck in a field somewhere

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Mad **** lads, maybe one day I will go.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Yeh man you cant stay in one place..
You can always return to one place but you gotta check other places out

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeh man you cant stay in one place..
You can always return to one place but you gotta check other places out

I usually enjoy the Scottish countryside, St. Andrews is my favorite place of all time, I feel at peace there. Plus there's the old golf course.

Go there lads.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeh to answer ur original question..

Im not one of those back packing types that just goes fuking anyway
with nothing but a pound a tin of heniz bens and a beano mag

Nah i just mean holidays in general

KING 2K10
04-08-2009, 10:36 PM
I got pished in wales and fought with the sheep looking for Calzaghe to get his autograph fuk knows what i was on maybe LSD but those sheep were fuk off steriod type sheep..

Been 2 dublin 2 ended up pished somewhere and had taken to much purple skunk
went to one club stuck in a field somewhere

Gully..What is your nationlity??I'm pretty sure Jamaican but i might be wrong..You could be like lennox lewis..Jamaican-British..I was just wondering bro..Im american which i'm sure you know...St. louis, Mo.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Yes king im jamaican born though bruv but also consider myself british because i lived here most of my life

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Gully..What is your nationlity??I'm pretty sure Jamaican but i might be wrong..You could be like lennox lewis..Jamaican-British..I was just wondering bro..Im american which i'm sure you know...St. louis, Mo.

i thought lennox was part canadian to, or am i tripping ?

katsidismichael
04-09-2009, 09:17 AM
i thought lennox was part canadian to, or am i tripping ?

He won gold medal for CANADA in 88

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Lewis was born in the uk and lived there until what when he was 5 or 6 years old?

Dude is British/Jamaican end off..

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Lewis was born in the uk and lived there until what when he was 5 or 6 years old?

Dude is British/Jamaican end off..

ah well, i dont like lewis much anyway he was a good fighter but borig

skyler
04-09-2009, 11:44 AM

Yeah, i was never big fan of lewis either, I respect him alot though, wasn't very exciting but love watching some of hes knockouts.. The whole tyson V Lewis And the Riddick Bowe incidents made hes career very entertaining..

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Yeah, i was never big fan of lewis either, I respect him alot though, wasn't very exciting but love watching some of hes knockouts.. The whole tyson V Lewis And the Riddick Bowe incidents made hes career very entertaining..

and when he got KO`d by hasim rahman

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 03:09 PM

I dont like the dude either he bored me 2 death..
Great fighter though but excitement wise his right up there with Kats posts..

And his silly little rhymes were awful King09 or Rellik would of murdered the man

'Im lennox Lewis and im the best No guy test i lay them to rest'

I cringed when he started

skyler
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
and when he got KO`d by hasim rahman

I liked when Oliver McCall knocked him out better, and the rematch was one of the strangest moments in boxing, McCall was cracked out of hes mind and has a mental breakdown while lewis is still punching him lol

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I dont like the dude either he bored me 2 death..
Great fighter though but excitement wise his right up there with Kats posts..

And his silly little rhymes were awful King09 or Rellik would of murdered the man

'Im lennox Lewis and im the best No guy test i lay them to rest'

I cringed when he started

Shud have started with

My names Lennox Lewis and i box for cash
I waited to fight a shot Tyson
If i hadnt he`d have kicked my ass

One night in south africa i went down for the count
I was fighting hasim rahman
He fukin knocked me out

Way back in the 90s i faught oliver mccall
I didnt start off badly
Tko in the second the referee made the call

When i faught Evander the fight was ruled a draw
I still retained my titles
There was no rematch clause

my last fight was Vitali Klitschko stopped him in the 6th
it was a cut that stopped it
Im lennox and i love suckin dicks

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I liked when Oliver McCall knocked him out better, and the rematch was one of the strangest moments in boxing, McCall was cracked out of hes mind and has a mental breakdown while lewis is still punching him lol

haha yeah when he started crying in the ring lol

The Gully Gad
04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Shud have started with

My names Lennox Lewis and i box for cash
I waited to fight a shot Tyson
If i hadnt he`d have kicked my ass

One night in south africa i went down for the count
I was fighting hasim rahman
He fukin knocked me out

Way back in the 90s i faught oliver mccall
I didnt start off badly
Tko in the second the referee made the call

When i faught Evander the fight was ruled a draw
I still retained my titles
There was no rematch clause

my last fight was Vitali Klitschko stopped him in the 6th
it was a cut that stopped it
Im lennox and i love suckin dicks

lol

See now thats better then anything Lewis ever tried to rap..

Edward Hitler
04-09-2009, 05:18 PM
lol

See now thats better then anything Lewis ever tried to rap..

well if he wants to step into the rap ring im game for it lol