View Full Version : Charlie Zelenoff drops Sparring Partner!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

White Hope
04-06-2009, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOgdjybqIA

well here it is guys accumulation of my punches made him go down round 1 im a show u too

Verstyle
04-06-2009, 11:14 PM
That was fake as hell or the dude was tired or wanted to get on his knees to suck his dick. Or the dude is a super rookie.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOgdjybqIA

well here it is guys accumulation of my punches made him go down round 1 im a show u too

he caught every punch on his gloves:no:

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Zelenoff still suc.ks!
Zelenoff you didnt dropped that guy!
hahahhahahahahahaha ZELENOFF you are loser!

White Hope
04-06-2009, 11:57 PM
sherpa***gostki u bitttch did u see my rights and jabs, I dropped that dude 3 times maybe 2 was a slip but the other 2 he fell , in round 2 i took him out

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 12:06 AM
What a fu.ck is going ON in your head.
That sparring was fake.
You cannot dropped a guy without hitting him!

Gardner will knock you out!

sleazyfellow
04-07-2009, 12:27 AM
He wasnt going as hard as he could go...you knocked him down without even hitting him flush, makes ali/liston2 seem like a real fight compared to this.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 12:34 AM
He wasnt going as hard as he could go...you knocked him down without even hitting him flush, makes ali/liston2 seem like a real fight compared to this.

ALI hit LISTON right on the jaw.
ZELENOFF hit that black cat on shoulder.

Two Clips
04-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Homie that was some fake ass ****! I can't believe that you would think in your head that anyone would believe that act! Man I mean if you're going to stage some **** make it look believable. You didnt connect cleanly on ****, dude didn't even throw a punch at you and you were swinging with your head in the air! I don't know about ya'll but this **** is certifiable.:no:

White Hope
04-07-2009, 12:45 AM
watch round 2 i clearly hit Him on the side of the head gear like 4-5 times r u crazy?????

Two Clips
04-07-2009, 12:47 AM
watch round 2 i clearly hit Him on the side of the head gear like 4-5 times r u crazy?????I'm going to look at it again and I'll be back.

Two Clips
04-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Sorry man but you hit him on the gloves. Isn't that the cat that gave you hell in your last sparring session?

White Hope
04-07-2009, 01:03 AM
well i gave him hell today and i got video evidence of it..... i dropped the dude numerous times, he wasnt hurt from my shots because i didnt throw my hardest *****t obviously i just threw sharp crisp shots but he was off balance i guess and my acumulation just swarmed him

Two Clips
04-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Just keep on working on your **** and don't post up no bull****. I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can beat this hillbilly pimp dude.:boxing:

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:21 AM
well i gave him hell today and i got video evidence of it..... i dropped the dude numerous times, he wasnt hurt from my shots because i didnt throw my hardest *****t obviously i just threw sharp crisp shots but he was off balance i guess and my acumulation just swarmed him

ZELENOFF you are mental.
Nobody belives you,TRUST ME!

White Hope
04-07-2009, 01:22 AM
your ****king mental at least i box train spar u ******tt. what do U do u croation piece of shhit besides post on boxing forums????

JoHnNyBoXeR
04-07-2009, 01:24 AM
your ****king mental at least i box train spar u ******tt. what do U do u croation piece of shhit besides post on boxing forums????

all i see is you throwing wide punches that are arm punches at the guys gloves and him going down and then u pulling off your gloves to talk **** to a camera

KING 2K10
04-07-2009, 02:04 AM

I dont see how dude went down..You were barely hitting him..Was he scared of punches and just took a knee??.I must admit though, your punches were looking crisp and fast as hell..I liked that 1-2 you put on him, the jab followed by a straight right hand.That was comin off smooth,accurate, and very fast..But you need a new sparring partner if he goes down that easy..Dude seemed like a pus.sy.

primetime2124
04-07-2009, 02:14 AM
why does this idiot drop his hands like he is Roy Jones Jr ??

White Hope
04-07-2009, 02:45 AM
hell yea my punches were fast as hell and crisp i just beat him down with accumulation bro

Mr Man
04-07-2009, 07:19 AM
hell yea my punches were fast as hell and crisp i just beat him down with accumulation bro

You staged the whole thing you ****ing cunt. The guy caught everyone of your fairy punches on his arms and gloves.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 07:23 AM
You staged the whole thing you ****ing cunt. The guy caught everyone of your fairy punches on his arms and gloves.

ZELENOFF SUcKS!

Equilibrium
04-07-2009, 07:30 AM
How much did you father pay that guy for letting you hit him on the gloves and take a knee?

Thats fake as **** and everybody knows it.

JmtRyan
04-07-2009, 07:32 AM
The real question that needs asking here is: What the **** where those shorts you wearing? they looked like a pair of curtains! wtf

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 07:34 AM
HE was so confident on ESB before that sparring ,
that everybody already knew that he
will come up with something FAKE like this!

He was like you must give me props after my new sparring!
ZELENOFF you suc.ks!

Edward Hitler
04-07-2009, 09:06 AM

the 1-2 u threw was nice nicer if it coneccted tho but the knockdowns looked staged and everyone said the same **** but u looked better that usual and thats coming from some1 who wants pimp to knock u an ur arse but what i really want to know is are u counting that as another exhibition lol

White Hope
04-07-2009, 12:50 PM
look at the 2nd round I landed every ****ing shot on his head gear..... and he went down simple Ok

Hitman932
04-07-2009, 12:57 PM
The sparring is obviously fake if one guy is wearing a chain in the ring.

katsidismichael
04-07-2009, 01:09 PM
the 1-2 u threw was nice nicer if it coneccted tho but the knockdowns looked staged and everyone said the same **** but u looked better that usual and thats coming from some1 who wants pimp to knock u an ur arse but what i really want to know is are u counting that as another exhibition lol

He look terrible as usual.

That sparring is staged.

He paid 9 dollars to that guy from punches which never landed!