View Full Version : Clash read this or any1 else for that matter

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Right, first off id like to say ignore the last thread it seemed to me everyone wanted to have a go now i see thats not the case. Secondly im gonna say this once so clash YES IT WAS ME WHO MADE THE EMAIL, a low trick yes but i dont no the ppl on esb and i didnt much care for any of them. The reason i did it was because if you look back at the older threads charlie said more than enought **** about my mum, who just so happens to be dead. So to me it didnt seem like it was that bad of a thing to do, I guess i was wrong. So ill say it for all to see, the fact i didnt no chuffy (the kid off esb) and the fact Z talked **** about my mum made me not give a ****. And for the record i wouldnt have done it to anyone in here, yes clash even you lol. Now im gonna say fuk all this **** and im sorry for calling you a load of names and ****, but i didnt appriaciate what you did hence kicking off. So again im sorry, if you want to call a truce here Im game if not thats totaly your choice; We just dont talk to eachother, either way its ur call ive said what i wanted to so now its up to you.

and oh yeah i even added punctuation just for you, i know my English sucks hence i dont try

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Danny i wasnt even born in England but ur English sucks Bad bruv

heheh

Nah mate you know your safe with me..

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks man , i appreciate everything you have said

i will back you up

lets keep it real and 100% belief

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Punctuation aside The Clash is a reasonable guy and I for one have to say you have kept my respect by doing this, I just wish you did it over a hundred posts ago when I asked lol

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Fuk we posted at the same Time Clash !

Yeah I knew you would be cool with Danny.

So now onto the next agenda.......

DOWN WITH KATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
lol yeah i no english was the worst our teacher was a rite muppet we didnt learn much she just made us write out of text books maths was more my strong point belive it of not not that 95% of its relevent to life lol

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:43 PM
lol yeah i no english was the worst our teacher was a rite muppet we didnt learn much she just made us write out of text books maths was more my strong point belive it of not not that 95% of its relevent to life lol

Hey man we all have our weaknesses, our Kryptonite.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey man we all have our weaknesses, our Kryptonite.

lol true.

so in all honesty who do u thiskd gonna win the june 20th fights?

in down for pimp and haye.

as much as i dislike charlie hes 10-1 underdog acording to wikipedia ya no what tho that could be worth having 20quid on

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
lol true.

as much as i dislike charlie hes 10-1 underdog acording to wikipedia ya no what tho that could be worth having 20quid on

Z and Haye for me.

No joke thats why I did the promo video for Z.

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 08:50 PM
lol true.

holy **** !!!!

pimp is 1-10 on ?!!!!!!!

i might place 50 on the Z Train

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:56 PM
holy **** !!!!

pimp is 1-10 on ?!!!!!!!

i might place 50 on the Z Train

hold on ill check dunno if odds change on there but yeah it said that yesterday cos z was cherpin bout been 2-1 fave and some1 checked it out and it said hes 10-1

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Zelenoff

there ya go lads

Professional career
Zelenoff turned professional in May 2008 at the Paris Middle School, Paris, Arkansas, United States. In his debut Zelenoff faced Arkansas based "tomato can" Andrew "Kid Thunder" Hartley who had a 1-13 record at the time.[2]

Zelenoff was defeated after being disqualified in the first round of the fight after repeatedly spitting his gum sheild out.[2]

After the fight the Arkansas State Athletic Commission suspended Zelenoff's licence for 45 days.[3]

Zelenoff is currently scheduled to make his return to the ring in June 2009 against Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner in Arkansas. He is the 10 - 1 outsider at the bookies as critics are yet to be convinced by his chin, heart and general ability.

More recently, Zelenoff made news by making claims that after his match with Paul Gardner he will be going for the vacant TPS MW title, and will unify the Lightweight, Welterweight and Middleweight titles.

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't doubt the odds Danny but thanks for backing it up anways, the thing is I think the bookie must be thick as pig ****.

Can we beat from here ?

I might even pay for the PPV for it too, I now want to see this ****e live haha !

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
My only problem is...Next time guys dont do this **** for free!
Could of made a fortune tonite from ppv sales alone...

Yeh were back then yeh?

Good..Finally

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Hartley was 0-13 not 1-13.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't doubt the odds Danny but thanks for backing it up anways, the thing is I think the bookie must be thick as pig ****.

Can we beat from here ?

I might even pay for the PPV for it too, I now want to see this ****e live haha !

yeah id say u cud bet online but not sure we cud even all bet like 200 quid each and all pay pimp to throw the fight lol

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:26 PM
yeah id say u cud bet online but not sure we cud even all bet like 200 quid each and all pay pimp to throw the fight lol

That cunt would throw the fight for an ounce of crack.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 09:26 PM

Can we beat from here ?

will i get banned for posting a link to a torrent in here lol

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Now you've mentioned it some fuker might report you to be a wanka

Just a heads up

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Now you've mentioned it some fuker might report you to be a wanka

Just a heads up

lol its ok i dont have one anyway thought i mite have found the tyson movie but sites down

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeh that tyson one is gonna be a good one...

Just post the link to the link

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 09:33 PM
lol its ok i dont have one anyway thought i mite have found the tyson movie but sites down

You're not going to get banned for posting a torrent lol.

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I got it Dan....

Downloading it now

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm out of here lads, I need some sleep.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm out of here lads, I need some sleep.

later m8,,,,

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Same here im off in a sec