View Full Version : New hillbillypimp hl!

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
since im on the ignore list for some reason id like to offer a response without being censored by children who cant cope with a response

your weak , your boring , you have no intelligence , you are hiding behind your immaturity , you cant deal with real life , you get embarassed in any public conversation , you have never had sex , you wank 7 times a day watching **** including she'male stuff, you live with mummy and daddy ,you regularly try to make friends with distant people on myspace, you suck your own dick and you basically offer and contribute fuk all to the human race

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 07:13 PM
since im on the ignore list for some reason id like to offer a response without being censored by children who cant cope with a response

your weak , your boring , you have no intelligence , you are hiding behind your immaturity , you cant deal with real life , you get embarassed in any public conversation , you have never had sex , you wank 7 times a day watching **** including she'male stuff, you live with mummy and daddy ,you regularly try to make friends with distant people on myspace, you suck your own dick and you basically offer and contribute fuk all to the human race

cos we forgot ur stuck up ur own arse snobby cunt so what do you care if ur so much better with ur perfect life and whatever s what i aint great at english wooooo big deal like its the end of the world but mate have u heard ur self really ur taking all this **** as serious as if i bust into ur house and pissed on ur mum get a grip its the internet but i forgot thats ur life when ur not at work init i bet u look down ur nose at everyone thats not as well off as you ****in stuck up cunt go back to esb and ride the z train

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 07:19 PM
cos we forgot ur stuck up ur own arse snobby cunt so what do you care if ur so much better with ur perfect life and whatever s what i aint great at english wooooo big deal like its the end of the world but mate have u heard ur self really ur taking all this **** as serious as if i bust into ur house and pissed on ur mum get a grip its the internet but i forgot thats ur life when ur not at work init i bet u look down ur nose at everyone thats not as well off as you ****in stuck up cunt go back to esb and ride the z train

no point suggesting a battle cause you cant help yourself editing and changing peoples words before you express them elsewhere

your a prick and cant even make yourself properly understood .

where are you getting this snob stuff ??? just because i can spell doesn't make a snob you brain dead litle cunt

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 07:24 PM
CLASH is JOSEPH FRITZL prison bit.ch!
hahahahaha

Joseph will give you same treatment like he gave his son CHARWY ZELENOFF!

CLASH or CASUALT what ever you are bitc.h!

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
That last bit I have to give props to if zI could do that you fools would never hear from me again:rofl:

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 07:30 PM
no point suggesting a battle cause you cant help yourself editing and changing peoples words before you express them elsewhere

your a prick and cant even make yourself properly understood .

where are you getting this snob stuff ??? just because i can spell doesn't make a snob you brain dead litle cunt

ive said many a time in **** at english or u blind or sumthinganyway im not wating my time talking to a 2faced cunt like you so either ignore me or argue with ya self cos i cant be arsed with u

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 07:32 PM
CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 07:35 PM
CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!

katsidismichael Is on the child molester register

big wowee you dumb cunt

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Clash=prison bit.ch!

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 07:39 PM
CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!

already new that m8 lol

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Clash=prison bit.ch!

god , your just as bad on esb

are you 12 year old ???

you are just pointless

im thinking its an automated machine posting on behalf of this repetitive cunt

it says the same things all the time

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
already new that m8 lol

That puss.y told me that he isnt CLASH on ESB.

HE IS PRETENDER and PRISON BITC.H!

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 07:50 PM
That puss.y told me that he isnt CLASH on ESB.

HE IS PRETENDER and PRISON BITC.H!

hes a 2faced backstabbin snake

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 08:18 PM
lol

This one just gets better...

Wheres real deal someone needs to holla at my man cuz his missing this

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:28 PM
lol

This one just gets better...

Wheres real deal someone needs to holla at my man cuz his missing this

I'm here and I'm trying to ascertain what the fuk is going on but I'll put this on record right now, you got a problem with The Clash then you got a problem with me, aint two ways about it.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm here and I'm trying to ascertain what the fuk is going on but I'll put this on record right now, you got a problem with The Clash then you got a problem with me, aint two ways about it.

then unfortunatly i guess that means ive fallen out with u 2 then

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
then unfortunatly i guess that means ive fallen out with u 2 then

Your choice son.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Your choice son.

its not leaving me much choice would you be some1s friend if they stabbed u in the back and started posting **** about you cos i doubt it

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
From what I got out of it all is that someone posted an email about someone faking being friends with Charles and Chucky flipped out on the person who sent the email and it just kept going until now.

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 08:52 PM
its not leaving me much choice would you be some1s friend if they stabbed u in the back and started posting **** about you cos i doubt it

da ****

you just said you where off for the night ....

humour me , how have i back stabbed ? ...realising this is the internet .....

you know whats pathetic ?....... people who want to be part of something then slag it all off like they are the worst hater ....

then we have nolan here......pretending to be 'back stabbed'..

man!!!!! i get it nolan , just stop pretending to be real

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh **** RD love that loyalty **** you should be a brother

lol

Nah man but dont forget though u and noel are cool 2..
Just do what i do sit back stay out of it rellik caught a few digs for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time

It will settle over soon

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh **** RD love that loyalty **** you should be a brother

lol

Nah man but dont forget though u and noel are cool 2..
Just do what i do sit back stay out of it rellik caught a few digs for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time

It will settle over soon

Of course I have loyalty to my Scots brother, I said in another thread that I know for a fact The Clash's word is his bond, I would never need to question it and this comes from reality not the internet, I joined this forum because of The Clash, he told me during a drinking session one night to register on here.

So obviously a bro in real life who I do know gets more from me than dudes on the internet, one of whom known as Kats is just some Alt that cannot not stop saying the same **** over and over again towards Z, completely relentless too.

For all we know Kats could be an ALT of Danny's !?

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Of course I have loyalty to my Scots brother, I said in another thread that I know for a fact The Clash's word is his bond, I would never need to question it and this comes from reality not the internet, I joined this forum because of The Clash, he told me during a drinking session one night to register on here.

So obviously a bro in real life who I do know gets more from me than dudes on the internet, one of whom known as Kats is just some Alt that cannot not stop saying the same **** over and over again towards Z, completely relentless too.

For all we know Kats could be an ALT of Danny's !?

i dont need to make an alt to rip charlie i want him to know it was me lol

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:15 PM
i dont need to make an alt to rip charlie i want him to know it was me lol

Well whatever the situation I canny work it out, I can only go with the guy who I know for a fact aint a **** stirrer or problem maker.

You can at least understand that mate ?