View Full Version : Clash=prison bit.ch!!

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 05:52 PM
biggest loser ever is CLASH!

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 06:07 PM
biggest loser ever is CLASH!

bit 2faced aint ya clash mate the person posting on esb wasnt me but like ur gonna belive it either way not like i give a **** i only signed up to wind zelenoff up

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 06:08 PM
bit 2faced aint ya clash mate the person posting on esb wasnt me but like ur gonna belive it either way not like i give a **** i only signed up to wind zelenoff up

I belive you!

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I belive you!

cheers m8. its just the claps a bit of a stuck up ****in snob hes to busy riding the z train

katsidismichael
04-06-2009, 06:17 PM
cheers m8. its just the claps a bit of a stuck up ****in snob hes to busy riding the z train

CLASH is JOSEPH FRITZL prison bitc.h!

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 06:21 PM
WTF is going on?

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 06:27 PM
WTF is going on?

the story is basicly i went to esb to annoy zelenoff as i like to do some idiot on the ztrain started givin me stick and so on he emmailed me sumthing so me and a mate decided it wud be amusing to edit and send to zelenoff pretending the ztrain were fakes aaanyway next think everyones goin wild so i bailed and let my mate take over as he wanted to argue with the ztrain admitted maybe what i did was a bit low but still it pissed him off like a planned andway during all this clash is talking away nicely on here to me but is abusing on esb and has the cheek to say **** about me when hes not low hes just plain fukin 2 faced

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Man i need to see the esb link up!!! Only the truth can come from that there i've only half the case here....

Post the link one of you lot!

And this should be in the TPS section