View Full Version : Japanese MMA Forum

jmmaf
04-25-2004, 02:01 AM
Please come to our forum. Feel free to register and post a message. Thanks.

http://japanesemma.cjb.net

Fallout
04-25-2004, 02:05 AM
I would

but I don't speak Japanese

DOGGx0
04-26-2004, 12:29 PM
its an all english forum called: Japanese MMA Forum. Why the **** would you have a Japanese forum thats in all english?

hahahhahahahha

mmafanman
04-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Bro, it's called a Japanese MMA forum because it's about the MMA scene in Japan–a forum on Japanese Mixed Martial Arts. You've misread it. It has nothing to do with the language.

Nuno
04-26-2004, 01:39 PM
I only post here. Thanks anyway.

DOGGx0
04-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by mmafanman
Bro, it's called a Japanese MMA forum because it's about the MMA scene in Japan–a forum on Japanese Mixed Martial Arts. You've misread it. It has nothing to do with the language.

Oh I understand that. Still makes no sense. I posted a thread on that forum asking what the point of this was? I'd say that atleast 90% (if not more) of Japan MMA fans are all-round MMA fans. Why have a site on Japanese MMA when its not even in Japanese and the typical reader is an all-round MMA fan? I could understand a Japanese MMA forum for Japanese to talk about Japanese events, but whats the point of a forum that has the same discussion if not more from other boards such as: www.mm.tv, www.globalmma.com, www.sherdog.com. www.mmaweekly.com, etc.?

It would make more sense. Just like www.mmabrasil.com.br is written in portuguese. It makes sense. It doesnt make sense to come to an mma forum and post a thread "come to my mma forum" as if we are'nt talking about the same topics. it makes no sense. like i said, it would if it was written in japanese. its like me going to sherdog and saying... "hey my forum is better come check it out". makes no sense. bring something to the table that could atleast potentially be different and/ or could provide more resources. The presentation of this Japan MMA forum is just the same as this one. Its an MMA forum. Only difference is, we have a more wider, broader range of topics. So ok, lets say you just want exposure.... why do it here?

pointless.

Mr. Beelzebub
04-26-2004, 02:25 PM
Je m'apelle Pepito, j'habite aux Etats-Units.

Le souris est sur la table.

Gracias.