View Full Version : Wrestlemania Tonight

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 06:42 PM
i hear that Charlie is fighting ....charlie Versus a duffel coat

http://i42.tinypic.com/15clvt1.jpg

I dont think he can escape this one ....

its going to be an incredible tussle !!

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
He goes no more then two rounds before the duffel coat puts a beating on him

Mersey
04-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Wow wrestlemania. I used to stay off school to watch that lol. I aint seen it for years now

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 06:49 PM
What time and channel and I'll have a swatch.

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Charlie isnt really fighting a duffel coat you know lads

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:52 PM
I use to love Wrestlemania when i was a kid..

Andre the Giant,Big boss man,The Ultimate Warrior,Jimmy superfly snuka
Randy macho man savage Brutus the barber beefcake

They dont make them like that anymore
**** was class back then

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Broke my heart it did though when i found out it was fake!
Like took something away from it!

Like the time i realised prisoner cell block H used cardboard walls

just did it for me

Ainokea
04-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Yea, I'll be watching it tonite for free on the internet of course. lol.

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I use to love Wrestlemania when i was a kid..

Andre the Giant,Big boss man,The Ultimate Warrior,Jimmy superfly snuka
Randy macho man savage Brutus the barber beefcake

They dont make them like that anymore
**** was class back then

Legion Of Doom, Honky Tonk Man, IRS man, Jake The Snake Roberts, Earthquake and Typhoon, Bush Wackers, Hacksaw Jim Dugen, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, The Million Dollar Man Ted Debiase, The Undertaker.

All of the above were fantastic.

Have we missed any out ?

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 06:57 PM

just did it for me

hahahaha man i know what your saying , i hope you didnt have a crush on mad lizzie :rofl:

back to the wwe , those old timers all dying to **** man

dropping dead all the time , roids etc doing their hearts in

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM

just did it for me

Haha Cell Block H was crazy.

Remember that song at the end credits ?

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Legion Of Doom, Honky Tonk Man, IRS man, Jake The Snake Roberts, Earthquake and Typhoon, Bush Wackers, Hacksaw Jim Dugen, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, The Million Dollar Man Ted Debiase, The Undertaker.

Have we missed any out ?

lol

Err there maybe a few 1 or 2 but that about sums it up.

Oh the hart foundation lol

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 07:00 PM
hahahaha man i know what your saying , i hope you didnt have a crush on mad lizzie :rofl:

back to the wwe , those old timers all dying to **** man

dropping dead all the time , roids etc doing their hearts in

lolol

Nah it was karen remember her the fit one with black hair at the start of the series

lol

Might give vera bennet old vinger tits one or the freak joan ferguson

Anyone rememeber Jim Fletch and his chuck norris Mustache
like a manny pacquaio tache on steroids

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM
And yep your right Clash lost nuff of those wwf fighters to roids and not looking after there self

Big Boss man,Mr.Perfect loads more r.i.p

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM

just did it for me

hahah prisoner was class my aunty used to love it lol like an 80s bad girls lol

yeah wrestling lost its coolness when bret hart left lol and sean micheals left the first time still amusing tho

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Haha Cell Block H was crazy.

Remember that song at the end credits ?

He used to give me roses

lolol

**** was corny as a muthafuker

http://www.prisoner-cellblockh.co.uk/oti-images/mugshots/hi/BEAFRONT.jpg

Z'ees mom

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:10 PM
He used to give me roses

lolol

**** was corny as a muthafuker

http://www.prisoner-cellblockh.co.uk/oti-images/mugshots/hi/BEAFRONT.jpg

Z'ees mom

Was it not tears to bring me roses or something ?

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
No i checked the lyrics up! lol

But that was on the outside and things were different then

I think it ended like that or something

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:13 PM
any ways !!

i got links to wrestle mania , the 25 anniversary tonight

i hear The rock is coming back to lay some smack down

i'll post the links ( thats if anyone cares !!) nearer the time 12 MIDNIGHT UK time

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:16 PM
iv got a bunch of links

im waiting till it starts to confirm a working one

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
any ways !!

i got links to wrestle mania , the 25 anniversary tonight

i hear The rock is coming back to lay some smack down

i'll post the links ( thats if anyone cares !!) nearer the time 12 MIDNIGHT UK time

Do I need to hack my cable box for Box Office or is it on normal Sky Sports 1,2,3 or Extra ???

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Do I need to hack my cable box for Box Office or is it on normal Sky Sports 1,2,3 or Extra ???

ppv uk sky £14.99

in the us its $54 for it ! hahaha

Ainokea
04-05-2009, 07:20 PM
That would be appreciated Clash.. want to re-live some of that old Wrestlemania energy. :D

We used to back yard wrestle back in the 80's before youtube. lol. Jumping off our house onto our friends and a bunch of dirty old matresses. My favorite move was Macho Man's flying elbow & Superfly Snuka's Splash from the top!!!

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:20 PM
ppv uk sky £14.99

in the us its $54 for it ! hahaha

You should have told me on the phone earlier, Man I need to get off here now for to go and sort my box out.

Is it on all night cos I get an early rise tomorrow ?

MANGLER
04-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Wrestlemania used to be the **** BITD. Now that's some nostalgic ****. Old school Hogan and ****.

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wrestlemania-25

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wrestlemania-25-in-hd

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wwe---wrestlemania-25-stream-free

http://www.freedocast.com/sportingtv

http://www.justin.tv/xev0xkill

Rocky.
04-05-2009, 07:45 PM

Have we missed any out ?

I hear hes back fighting the night :lol1:

Wrestling is balls, it was good back in the day when ye were wee, ive never seen it in ages, but might watch it the nite, because a get it for fcuk all :D

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:47 PM
mickey Rourke is fighting tonight also

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:48 PM
I hear hes back fighting the night :lol1:

Wrestling is balls, it was good back in the day when ye were wee, ive never seen it in ages, but might watch it the nite, because a get it for fcuk all :D

Well its only got my attention because its the 25th anniversary tonight, other than that the old days were the best days.

I take it you have a magic Box as well mate ;)

Rocky.
04-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Well its only got my attention because its the 25th anniversary tonight, other than that the old days were the best days.

I take it you have a magic Box as well mate ;)

:lol1: aye m8 canny beat the magic box :D

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:50 PM
:lol1: aye m8 canny beat the magic box :D

I'm having hassels but I think I've got the channel back, I got preview clips and some nugget trying to convince people to pay £14.63 for the event tonight.

Can you tell me whats on your channel the now in case I just found a daft preview channel ?

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 07:52 PM
green k ME NOW!!!!!!

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5512.html

Rocky.
04-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm having hassels but I think I've got the channel back, I got preview clips and some nugget trying to convince people to pay £14.63 for the event tonight.

Can you tell me whats on your channel the now in case I just found a daft preview channel ?

Just advertising the fight m8, when its time for the event to start it will come on :D

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Just advertising the fight m8, when its time for the event to start it will come on :D

Hope so cos I usually have to mess about with rescans or recoding and **** and end up having to trawl through 400+ channels too find it as its always called something like TV1387 or some stupid ****.

Haha I'm moasting and don't mean too.

FYI in case know one knows Moasting is Moaning and Boasting at the same time, yeah my magic box gives me **** but I get every channel for **** all !

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 08:04 PM
im hyped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Hope so cos I usually have to mess about with rescans or recoding and **** and end up having to trawl through 400+ channels too find it as its always called something like TV1387 or some stupid ****.

Haha I'm moasting and don't mean too.

FYI in case know one knows Moasting is Moaning and Boasting at the same time, yeah my magic box gives me **** but I get every channel for **** all !

how do u get that like ive just got ****ty freeview :( ill have to stream it i heard there gonna put stonecold into the hall of fame tonight and something bout jericho eating a stunner

stone colds was a god the stunner was the best move ever i used to buzz when stone cold used to dish one to whoever was in the ring it was good **** i miss them days

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
how do u get that like ive just got ****ty freeview :( ill have to stream it i heard there gonna put stonecold into the hall of fame tonight and something bout jericho eating a stunner

stone colds was a god the stunner was the best move ever i used to buzz when stone cold used to dish one to whoever was in the ring it was good **** i miss them days

Watching live now via http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5512.html

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:08 PM

Oh you need to buy a special kind of cable box, if you had cable you switch it with the special box, I would need to tell you by PM cos its bad to post it on public forums.

PM tomorrow and I'll explain all, meanwhile enjoy a stream.

And Rocky well in mate I got the right channel !!! YASSS !!!!

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Christian cage to win this one....

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Good performance by Kid Rock !

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:44 PM
green k ME NOW!!!!!!

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5512.html

That link was just killed.

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 08:47 PM
That link was just killed.

alive and kicking =

http://www.justin.tv/magedx

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:51 PM
alive and kicking =

http://www.justin.tv/magedx

I've got it on my box anyways just thought I would check your links.

Who is the Drag Queen ?

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 08:56 PM
jericho!!

break the walls down !!!!

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 08:59 PM
jericho!!

This prick is in trouble !!!

Mon' the hall of famers !!!!

Sick/
04-05-2009, 09:00 PM
stream be cut! oh well got to get up early anyway

NAPO
04-05-2009, 09:04 PM
jericho!!

can you find another one man??

my son is crying because of the streams.

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.justin.tv/satjunkie

NAPO
04-05-2009, 09:14 PM
http://www.justin.tv/satjunkie

just got cut off.

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 09:15 PM
http://www.justin.tv/viplounge4

NAPO
04-05-2009, 09:16 PM
http://www.justin.tv/viplounge4

password???

Rocky.
04-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Was that frank shamrock sitting next to mickey roruke???

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Was that frank shamrock sitting next to mickey roruke???

I never noticed bro, you think they have more surprises in stall cause Mickey Rourke didn't do much. :no:

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
I never noticed bro, you think they have more surprises in stall cause Mickey Rourke didn't do much. :no:

mysterio looks mad in that mask

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
21 seconds lol

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't think the Hall Of Famers Vs Chris Jericho was as good as it could/should have been.

:no:

Rocky.
04-05-2009, 09:52 PM
:lol1: that fight was pish, and what the fcuk was ric flair doing their???? didnt he retire at the last wrestlemania, his last ever fight, thats why they all bought the ppv, and now hes back :lol1:

Rooney_MUFC
04-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Ill av 50k on Undertaker lol

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 10:04 PM
:lol1: that fight was pish, and what the fcuk was ric flair doing their???? didnt he retire at the last wrestlemania, his last ever fight, thats why they all bought the ppv, and now hes back :lol1:

Aye it was all wasted having them HOF guys back as well as Mickey Rourke and it was over in 5 minutes.

KnockoutTheFat
04-05-2009, 10:41 PM
LOL speaking of the Real Deal Evander Holyfield's at Wrestlemania they just showed him with his kids

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 10:45 PM
LOL speaking of the Real Deal Evander Holyfield's at Wrestlemania they just showed him with his kids

Aye pal just noticed him there !!

Did you ever see him fight in WWE ?

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 10:46 PM
who won taker vs hbk

KnockoutTheFat
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Aye pal just noticed him there !!

Did you ever see him fight in WWE ?

What when he decked MVP? Yeah I saw that very out of character by Evander

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Hows ric flair looking nowadays?

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
What when he decked MVP? Yeah I saw that very out of character by Evander

That **** was hilarious at the time though.

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 11:09 PM
who won taker vs hbk

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 11:18 PM
who won taker vs hbk

Mate I'm so pished I missed that ****.

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 11:35 PM

lol u on he sauce again son lol i was watchin like but the stream got stopped :(

Liaison
04-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Hunter retaining was bull****....

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 12:10 AM

RD not being nosey mate but i think you may have a problem

lol

MANGLER
04-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Taker won wit the tombstone. 30 min long match.

NAPO
04-06-2009, 12:16 AM
yo taker vs hbk was a great match.. this **** could be fake, but i saw a lot of **** that must hurt them for real.

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Hunter retaining was bull****....

do u know who won taker and hbk

Edward Hitler
04-06-2009, 12:21 AM
yo taker vs hbk was a great match.. this **** could be fake, but i saw a lot of **** that must hurt them for real.

thanks man been lookin for ages to find out lol oh yeah the fightings nearly all real i thought but they decide who wins prefight

BG_Knocc_Out
04-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Haha, I was at my friends house watching this **** (they are fans for some reason). Love'd that ass beating Micky Rourke laid on Jericho.

NAPO
04-06-2009, 12:24 AM
thanks man been lookin for ages to find out lol oh yeah the fightings nearly all real i thought but they decide who wins prefight

man they were going at it for like half hour. hbk threw like 4 SCM and taker did 1 LR,2 CS, and 2 TP in which he use to win the fight.but taker did a crazy maneuver from the third rope and busted his head right on the floor.

Liaison
04-06-2009, 12:28 AM
MITB bank was good, so was Steamboat & Jericho going at it, Steamboat still has it, The Rourke thing went to ****ing long and looked weak, at least Floyd had a great top 20 of the year match with Show. Taker/HBK was phenomenal, Rey-JBL was embarrassing, the Diva***8217;s royal was funny and it was cool to see Molly, Victoria & Sunny back plus the Santella **** was funny (Kid Rock sucked but the crowed no selling him was funny), Cena-Show-Edge was average and the Main Event was the worst Main Event since Sid-Taker at 13.

Wasted $55 bucks on it.

NAPO
04-06-2009, 12:31 AM
MITB bank was good, so was Steamboat & Jericho going at it, Steamboat still has it, The Rourke thing went to ****ing long and looked weak, at least Floyd had a great top 20 of the year match with Show. Taker/HBK was phenomenal, Rey-JBL was embarrassing, the Diva’s royal was funny and it was cool to see Molly, Victoria & Sunny back plus the Santella **** was funny (Kid Rock sucked but the crowed no selling him was funny), Cena-Show-Edge was average and the Main Event was the worst Main Event since Sid-Taker at 13.

Wasted $55 bucks on it.

can't disagree with this.

Liaison
04-06-2009, 12:31 AM
After Takers suicide dive spot, i thought it was a legit KO as he wasn't protected by the camera man placed in his way. As well as that, when HBK did the shot from the top rope where Taker caught him and threw him to the ground, drove his shoulder right into the concrete, HBK looked seriously hurt and that action stopped for quite a few minutes...

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 09:19 AM
RD not being nosey mate but i think you may have a problem

lol

LoL I was just having a fun weekend but last night was never intended to be a session untill the Wrestlemania started and I though fuk it !

I won't be poising myself for a fair few days at least. :skull:

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
MITB bank was good, so was Steamboat & Jericho going at it, Steamboat still has it, The Rourke thing went to ****ing long and looked weak, at least Floyd had a great top 20 of the year match with Show. Taker/HBK was phenomenal, Rey-JBL was embarrassing, the Diva’s royal was funny and it was cool to see Molly, Victoria & Sunny back plus the Santella **** was funny (Kid Rock sucked but the crowed no selling him was funny), Cena-Show-Edge was average and the Main Event was the worst Main Event since Sid-Taker at 13.

Wasted $55 bucks on it.

**** ricky the dragon steamboat! lol

Good pic

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 01:15 PM
After Takers suicide dive spot, i thought it was a legit KO as he wasn't protected by the camera man placed in his way. As well as that, when HBK did the shot from the top rope where Taker caught him and threw him to the ground, drove his shoulder right into the concrete, HBK looked seriously hurt and that action stopped for quite a few minutes...

It was a clear botch.
The way the move works is you pull someone in front of him so that he 'taker' can land his upper neck and back on on the camera mans upperbody then fall on top of him.
Either Taker didn't jump far enough or the camera guy wasn't where he should have been + Taker put his head down to soon which made him go straight down instead of out.
Lucky he didn't break his neck like Lita did when she missed one.

RenegadeT
04-06-2009, 01:47 PM
goto 6 minutes 55 seconds in :

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Iaqhl3K1Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Iaqhl3K1Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 02:03 PM
goto 6 minutes 55 seconds in :

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Iaqhl3K1Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Iaqhl3K1Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Pause at 7:06 ..he hardly has a hand down 'arm bent' that was almost 100% full impact on top of his head :eek: HBK's botch was pretty nasty too though lol.

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Pause at 7:06 ..he hardly has a hand down 'arm bent' that was almost 100% full impact on top of his head :eek: HBK's botch was pretty nasty too though lol.

That looked sore as fuk.

Stab Judah
04-06-2009, 04:06 PM
That looked sore as fuk.

It's ok he still has this to make him feel better :grumpy:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3632/167ne0.jpg

The RealDeal
04-06-2009, 04:19 PM
It's ok he still has this to make him feel better :grumpy:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3632/167ne0.jpg

I must abuse her every night.

The Gully Gad
04-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeh i'd rev that out myself

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Who thinks Mickey Rourke should do some WWE ?

Hes fit enough for it.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 05:40 PM
No homo here but **** that man is in great shape considering his age...

Dude looked rip to pieces in the Wrestler which is a good flick by the way for those that aint caught it

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 06:30 PM
No homo here but **** that man is in great shape considering his age...

Dude looked rip to pieces in the Wrestler which is a good flick by the way for those that aint caught it

That flick was epic.

The Gully Gad
04-08-2009, 06:42 PM
It was wasnt it mate...

I watched it thinking 'Im not gonna like this'
but i was hooked straight away

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 06:54 PM
It was wasnt it mate...

I watched it thinking 'Im not gonna like this'
but i was hooked straight away

Aye same here.

katsidismichael
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
CLASH whatch wrestlemania!
:bottle::bottle::bottle:
CLASH is that blond fool Ric Flair!

VOOOOOUW

CLASHgipsy you are idiot!

Savino
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
i'm suprised the Undertaker never broke his neck when he done that dive over the ropes.

The RealDeal
04-08-2009, 09:00 PM
i'm suprised the Undertaker never broke his neck when he done that dive over the ropes.

Looked sore a fook mate.