View Full Version : My homie interviewed me

White Hope
04-05-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c1Rsp2yBBU

u guys saw this video??

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 01:05 PM
LOSER that video is old 2 months!
31 views only you have in 2months what a FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANT!

White Hope
04-05-2009, 01:10 PM
bitttch how are u gonna call someone an immigrant and u dont even live in the United states sherpakovski I seriously hope someone smokes your ass..... ppl like You dont deserve to live, Your so ****king stupid I was born in California u ******tt u dont even Live in the USA and yet You call me an immigrant , You cant even speak english right i bet you got a heavy accent u ****king ******.... you always skip sentences when You type ****king ******t croation piece of shhitt

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 01:15 PM
ZELENOFF you are IMMIGRANT.
Everyone knows that and I will send you a police to transport your UNCE and your stupid parents back to RUSSIA.
ZELENOFF familly are all FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANTS!!

Stab Judah
04-05-2009, 02:31 PM
For **** sake the word immigrant means that you/your family lives in a country other than where they originate.

Polish family living in America=immigrants.
English man living in England=non immigrant.

Fresh off the boat =a whole nother story:bryce:

oc9979
04-05-2009, 02:38 PM
i cant believe people pay attention to this loser

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 03:44 PM
CROATIAN=living in Croatia(NOT IMMIGRANT)
POLAND living in states(IMMIGRANT!!!!!!!)

OWNED

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Nah ur safe Charlie but i aint interested in hearing you in a interview bruv
No disrespect

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 04:52 PM
bitttch how are u gonna call someone an immigrant and u dont even live in the United states sherpakovski I seriously hope someone smokes your ass..... ppl like You dont deserve to live, Your so ****king stupid I was born in California u ******tt u dont even Live in the USA and yet You call me an immigrant , You cant even speak english right i bet you got a heavy accent u ****king ******.... you always skip sentences when You type ****king ******t croation piece of shhitt

he livess in his honeland ur a russian family living in america think before u say stupid things lol

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
he livess in his honeland ur a russian family living in america think before u say stupid things lol

THANKS DANNY Nolan!

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Kats kills it with the Charlie Z sig

lol