View Full Version : How I met Vitali Klitschko

White Hope
04-05-2009, 09:20 AM
well the answer to your question real deal, where i live theres a day care center right across and klitschkos son use to go there and vitali's wife usually would pick him up but that day vitali picked him up, and i saw him

-and i seen vitali many times probably like 4 times he used to spar and train at the pound 4 pound gym where i use to fight my exhibitions.... i seen wladimer too before

sleazyfellow
04-05-2009, 10:39 AM
a basketball player, a trailer park fighter, rapper.....and now the greatest writer ever, you know how to write a good story, tell us about that chinese cat again.

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
well the answer to your question real deal, where i live theres a day care center right across and klitschkos son use to go there and vitali's wife usually would pick him up but that day vitali picked him up, and i saw him

-and i seen vitali many times probably like 4 times he used to spar and train at the pound 4 pound gym where i use to fight my exhibitions.... i seen wladimer too before

Hey man thats cool, Vitali seems like a true gentlemen, did he talk with you long ?

Did you tell him your were aspiring to be a fighter ?

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 12:42 PM
ZELENOFF is lying again.

White Hope
04-05-2009, 12:58 PM
lying???? i got a picture with klitschko you croation piece of shhitt...

White Hope
04-05-2009, 12:58 PM
na real deal I didnt talk to him long just asked him if he wants to rematch lennox lewis he said yea

katsidismichael
04-05-2009, 01:08 PM

You are always lying!

Mersey
04-05-2009, 05:12 PM
How can he fake a picture u dumbass?!

Piggu
04-05-2009, 05:14 PM
How can he fake a picture u dumbass?!
There's this new invention called "Photoshop" lol.......

Ogecca MaMa
04-05-2009, 05:16 PM

post a picture here

Mersey
04-05-2009, 05:18 PM
There's this new invention called "Photoshop" lol.......

Its blatently a real pic...

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 05:30 PM
i know about photography and editing pictures ,the picture is genuine

Mersey
04-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Charlie post the pic. U can see its real.

MACAQUEINBLACK
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Giz a look at the pic, Chuck.

Mersey
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
go on google images n search for Zelenoff and vitali

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 06:44 PM
na real deal I didnt talk to him long just asked him if he wants to rematch lennox lewis he said yea

Cool man, that was lucky meeting Vitali like that. Good one mate.

He said not long ago that he still hopes Lewis will come out of retirement and fight him but I don't think Lewis ever will.

EDIT:

I just hooked you up with some Good Karma for answering me and telling the story.

Ogecca MaMa
04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Cool man, that was lucky meeting Vitali like that. Good one mate.

He said not long ago that he still hopes Lewis will come out of retirement and fight him but I don't think Lewis ever will.

EDIT:

I just hooked you up with some Good Karma for answering me and telling the story.

LOL. whats the reason writing crap that never happened?

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 07:06 PM
LOL. whats the reason writing crap that never happened?

If you can ignore the foreign comentary and listen hard enough you will then hear Vitali asking Lewis to comeback for one fight, this is the only clip I could find but I've seen another one where Vitali said he is still hoping for a comeback from Lewis for a rematch and he had heard Lewis was testing himself in the gym.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXh5wMyBesc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXh5wMyBesc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 07:07 PM
VK will be 72 talking about he hopes lewis may come back!

lol

Fuk that **** is ova