bit quiet in here zelenoffs breath has scared everyone away

jesus christ theres some ****ing idiots go on esb serious toilets

RenegadeT
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
there is no battles left

you , me , real deal , gully gad are the guys looking to bring this on

i dont see where we can go on guys

one thing id like , noob v Gully Gad

i just think gully needs to step up , i had no intention of stepping up but battled with rellik and fought and won in my book

gully in a war would be a massive PPV

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 07:29 PM
there is no battles left

you , me , real deal , gully gad are the guys looking to bring this on

i dont see where we can go on guys

one thing id like , noob v Gully Gad

i just think gully needs to step up , i had no intention of stepping up but battled with rellik and fought and won in my book

gully in a war would be a massive PPV

dunno where we can go mate im thinking of hanging up the title there is a few more fights to go maybe king vs real deal me vs rellik u vs zelenoff think we cud pull one or two more but i think ive spent all my ammo dissin zelenoff lol

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm just back from work and been catching up on here, its all quiet for once, thank fuk I don't have 10+ threads to trawl through this time !

Anyways I think we are all alittle bored with it just now so maybe we should go with the flow untill something flares up, I think it was more fun when a battle made itself.

Oh and I have never been on ESB, doesn't sound being worth the effort.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm just back from work and been catching up on here, its all quiet for once, thank fuk I don't have 10+ threads to trawl through this time !

Anyways I think we are all alittle bored with it just now so maybe we should go with the flow untill something flares up, I think it was more fun when a battle made itself.

Oh and I have never been on ESB, doesn't sound being worth the effort.

its a bit pants to be fair 16yr olds sucking the tps guy balls tho i have just offended that stacy guy who owns charlie z he said he wud set me up with a fight with a guy with no am experience turns out its delray reines lol **** that for a laugh im not that stupid but yeah its mainly ppl arguing im only on there tonight cos no1 was on here

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
its a bit pants to be fair 16yr olds sucking the tps guy balls tho i have just offended that stacy guy who owns charlie z he said he wud set me up with a fight with a guy with no am experience turns out its delray reines lol **** that for a laugh im not that stupid but yeah its mainly ppl arguing im only on there tonight cos no1 was on here

Your not the first to tell me its a joke, thats why I never bothered.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Your not the first to tell me its a joke, thats why I never bothered.

lol its just none stop smack talk lol wonder where gully is tonight i bought that prize fighter game today its pretty **** gonna wait till fightnight 4now i think

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 09:53 PM
lol its just none stop smack talk lol wonder where gully is tonight i bought that prize fighter game today its pretty **** gonna wait till fightnight 4now i think

I've lost track of games lately but I been hoping that a proper boxing game comes out for the Wii as I like the Wii Sports boxing.

Hopefully a Fight Night game gets adapted to the Wii, that would be awesome.

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Dunno about you lot but im pissed off my face on brandy imported from Italy
well thats where i brought it and just popped the bottle not so long ago

**** faced a little i am

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:03 PM
I've lost track of games lately but I been hoping that a proper boxing game comes out for the Wii as I like the Wii Sports boxing.

Hopefully a Fight Night game gets adapted to the Wii, that would be awesome.

funny u shud say that i was tellin my bird that they need to get like bits fro arms and legs and head so its like been in a propper fight and u cud load ghosts of fighters so if u slapped it on hard against tyson it wud be like fighting tyson but on tv lol id never leave the house again there wud be 12 yrolds hard as nails lol

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:04 PM
funny u shud say that i was tellin my bird that they need to get like bits fro arms and legs and head so its like been in a propper fight and u cud load ghosts of fighters so if u slapped it on hard against tyson it wud be like fighting tyson but on tv lol id never leave the house again there wud be 12 yrolds hard as nails lol

Hahaha thats wicked idea man.

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Dunno about you lot but im pissed off my face on brandy imported from Italy
well thats where i brought it and just popped the bottle not so long ago

**** faced a little i am

Haha I hope to be **** faced soon, I'm not long started on my precious Scotch Whiskey but I like a Brandy too.

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:07 PM
I am ****ed...

I love you real deal man

**** in man type way man not no homo ****
i love Nolan to good lads

Im gonna start smoking some weed in a bit fuk it

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Im gonna email charlie and tell him i love him to..
**** dude needs a hug and thats it..

You know if someone hugged him every once in a while he would'nt be acting this way

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:10 PM
I am ****ed...

I love you real deal man

**** in man type way man not no homo ****
i love Nolan to good lads

Im gonna start smoking some weed in a bit fuk it

Aye man its all top lads on here, no homo but I love the banter.

Could you imagine all of us from all over the world meeting up for a super night out haha

**** would be wild !!

Be carefull with that Brandy bro, if your mixing it with weed you might feel it in the morning !

EDIT :

Hell I think your right, Charlie just wants to have friends and feel loved, we should even invite him to this One World Night Out.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Haha I hope to be **** faced soon, I'm not long started on my precious Scotch Whiskey but I like a Brandy too.

lol good work i wish i was but im gonna have to go to bed soon got first day at new boxing gym tomorow its apparently quite well known and not for part timers its for the seious boys so a bit nervous lol

and id send my idea to ea but they probs laugh and say cant be done yet or make millions off it and ill get a free copy of the game lol

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Im feeling it right now mate fukin smashed i am..

Man i love this section
Y'all are a great bunch of lads
even if tps game dies we still got this part to come on to...

Im on a proper mellow buzz
i dont even drink but had a bad day so fuk it!

Brandy and coke loving it

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:14 PM

Could you imagine all of us from all over the world meeting up for a super night out haha

**** would be wild !!

Be carefull with that Brandy bro, if your mixing it with weed you might feel it in the morning !

EDIT :

Hell I think your right, Charlie just wants to have friends and feel loved, we should even invite him to this One World Night Out.

lol yeah that wud be a wild nigh out we could invite that undefeated get seriously wasted and bash him up and no nails him into a wheelie bin and roll him down a big hill lol

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:16 PM
RD underfeated got banned G!

hehehe

Another one bites the dust

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:17 PM
lol good work i wish i was but im gonna have to go to bed soon got first day at new boxing gym tomorow its apparently quite well known and not for part timers its for the seious boys so a bit nervous lol

and id send my idea to ea but they probs laugh and say cant be done yet or make millions off it and ill get a free copy of the game lol

Hey good **** man, I hope all goes well at your gym laddie.

Keep the game idea on the back burner in case it doesn't !

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Tried to drink a bit of that Pimms is it called? **** tastes like saw dust

The RealDeal
RD underfeated got banned G!

hehehe

Another one bites the dust

Hahaha serves him fukin right ! Making blatant threats about hacking into peoples IP's for their addy.

Bra wearing men like him don't deserve to be on here, hell I even thought the Z Train would run him over but he went quiet as usual.

The Gully Gad
Nolan what the fuk you doing in a gym on a sunday
As charlie got you that scared? heheheh

Sunday roast,a spliff and ominbus of eastenders thats it for me sunday done

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:20 PM

**** would be wild !!

EDIT :

**** i even called a truce with him tho i did call his pormoter stact an ignorant cunt and a don king wannabe muther****er lol but yeah hes calm today lol

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Hahaha serves him fukin right ! Making blatant threats about hacking into peoples IP's for their addy.

Bra wearing men like him don't deserve to be on here, hell I even thought the Z Train would run him over but he went quiet as usual.

lol

I love it! Talks ****,wears a man bra looks like a wimpy version of trinidad and gets his ass banned!

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey good **** man, I hope all goes well at your gym laddie.

Keep the game idea on the back burner in case it doesn't !

cheers m8 i will

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I sent a pm to charlie anyway fuk it he needs a hug and im all about love
tonite but not in a homo type way

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Nolan what the fuk you doing in a gym on a sunday
As charlie got you that scared? heheheh

Sunday roast,a spliff and ominbus of eastenders thats it for me sunday done

lol athere mental they have some ****ed up opening times lol but yeah there tomorrow 6-8 then tuesday and thursday anytime between 5-10 they look good tho none of this full of little chavs so im looking forward to it

and glad to her that twat got banned wonder how long got banned for ?

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Hopefully for good mate..

Yeh i may hav a little workout 2moro to get rid if the excess drink im having now

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Danny my man Pimms tastes like tramp juice, forget it, also get your arse to sleep because training is important and I'm not going to let the fact that my superb banter on here has contributed to messing things up for you !

Gully, I hope you aint KO'd yourself on Brandy and Spliffs, if your watching the Eastenders Omnibus tomorrow prepare to be raging when it gets to Thursday's episode, I felt like wrecking the hoose !!

Oh and if theres any justice Undefeated would have got perma banned but probably not...

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Hopefully for good mate..

Yeh i may hav a little workout 2moro to get rid if the excess drink im having now

im talking tats with charlie z at mo lol never thought id see the day to be honest but yeah lol

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Danny my man Pimms tastes like tramp juice, forget it, also get your arse to sleep because training is important and I'm not going to let the fact that my superb banter on her has contributed to messing things up for you !

Gully, I hope you aint KO'd yourself on Brandy and Spliffs, if your watching the Eastenders Omnibus tomorrow prepare to be raging when it gets to Thursday's episode, I felt like wrecking the hoose !!

Oh and if theres any justice Undefeated would have got perma banned but probably not...

I cant believe the girl died like that..
Getting hit by a alfa driven by franks daughter when there wasnt a car in sight

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:34 PM
im talking tats with charlie z at mo lol never thought id see the day to be honest but yeah lol

I dunno if its because im pissed but everyone is on some crazy vibe up in here lol

2moro though once the drink as worn off its back to being a nasty fuker

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:39 PM
I dunno if its because im pissed but everyone is on some crazy vibe up in here lol

2moro though once the drink as worn off its back to being a nasty fuker

yeah i no what ya mean mate anyway im off to bed lads so if i dont catch ya tomorrow in the daytime ill be on about 8.30ish take it easy boys

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:48 PM
I cant believe the girl died like that..
Getting hit by a alfa driven by franks daughter when there wasnt a car in sight

Well for Starters, they drew that stoyrline out for over a year only for when the ***** finally tells every cunt who she is, she gets ran the fuk over.

Secondly, she gets ran over by the daughter of a guy who ran someone over in the same place.

Thirdly, shes not long out of jail and ran some poor cunt over so she should go right back to jail making it a waste of time ever coming back.

Man these writers need to get tortured more than they tortured me with this ****ty storyline, dragging it out way too long only to end like this...

I can't believe that technically I paid for this **** !!!!!!!!!!!

Down with the licence fee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seb.hunt/

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Take it easy son..

Im battered

Im off 2 bed my self before i make a even bigger fool of myself
cuz im pissed..
I mean tellin Z'ee i love him im gonna regret this **** 2moro

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Well for Starters, they drew that stoyrline out for over a year only for when the ***** finally tells ever cunt who she is, she gets ran the fuk over.

Secondly, she gets ran over by the daughter of a guy who ran someone over in the same place.

Thirdly, shes not long out of jail and ran some poor cunt over she should go right back to jail making it a waste of time ever coming back.

Man these writers need to get tortured more than they tortured me with this ****ty storyline dragging out way too long...

I can't believe that technically I paid for this **** !!!!!!!!!!!

Down with the licence fee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seb.hunt/

Fuk paying ur licenese fee bruv i last did that when tiswas was a new series

lol

I hear ya though thats on some bull****

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Fuk paying ur licenese fee bruv i last did that when tiswas was a new series

lol

I hear ya though thats on some bull****

How do you get away with not paying ???

Man you do need to hit the sack like Nolan, Brandy and Weed is a crazy mix.

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
How do you get away with not paying ???

Man you do need to hit the sack like Nolan, Brandy and Weed is a crazy mix.

alrite boys how wasted were u2 last nite lol that new gyms wild its not for begginners at all there all well into it there no just for fun fighters was a bit scared at first but there all sound ppl tho but its deffo the place for me to be to improve i thinkill learn quite a lot more there than my last gym

RenegadeT
04-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Instead of trash talk we have gully telling real deal he loves him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DA **** ! haha

seriously and on a different note , if this section is for trash talk but yet unmoderated , can we just post what we want, when we want, even if it has **** all to do with tps smack talking ??? :thinking:

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
lolol

I felt like death warmed up this morning what a night!!
I think if i remember right at some point i sent a pm to charlie telling him i love him 2

Fuked up!

Yeh clash man post away son..
We got the tps game running and you know just drop what you like bruv
a we run this section here anyway

The RealDeal
04-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Ahaha **** was funny, I was well wasted !!

Why don't we just start a TPS Lang thread like the Limey,Pinoy and Aussie sections ?

You think Big Pops would Sticky a TPS Lang thread ?

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Dunno mate...

But im cool the way things are anyway

Edward Hitler
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Instead of trash talk we have gully telling real deal he loves him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DA **** ! haha

seriously and on a different note , if this section is for trash talk but yet unmoderated , can we just post what we want, when we want, even if it has **** all to do with tps smack talking ??? :thinking:

yeah i guess sowere the only ones who bother withthe section i think lol

The Gully Gad
04-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Theres loads of sections on here that are ****ty though that no one bothers with
Not to say this one is lol

I've spent more time here these past few weeks then the main board