View Full Version : "Undefeated" is a true ***ggiittt..I hope him and his mom die!!

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Look at what this little fruit cake does in his spare time.Writes autobiographys about himslef and makes gay ass poems..He thinks he is some fly ass puerto rican mack..He's just a dirty f*ckin ******, a snitch who said he's gonna have the cops at my door, and a wanna be cop..***ggiitt I hope you die..

Here is "undefeateds" autobiography he made for himself

Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Struggle of "Luis Daniel Soto"

"The Struggle"

Luis Daniel Soto, born on September 15'th 1987 in Queens, NY. Raised by my mother and father. Hispanic Puerto Rican kid going from Puerto Rico and New York back and fourth. Luis was a nerd, going to school, trying to get good grades, untill the fourth grade came and Luis started to experience anger. Anger lead to getting suspended and violent behavior. All of those negative actions eventually lead to being held back in the 4th grade.As the clock turned someone very important from my life was eventually taken away. May my father rest in peace. Ever since then, I was an angry child. Not noticing back then, but noticing now. Moms would be always working, Grams and gramps were always there for me. My grandmother and Grandfather were like my parents basically. All the skills they possesed, I inherited. My grandfather was the boxing fanatic, I became one also. I remeber watching my first fight. Tito Trinidad. Feel in love with his style, his pride he had for his country! Me watching fights lead to me having a couple of fights after school, but no one ever knew. Slap boxing matches in middle school which lead to going to dean offices and suspensions. As I got older, my mind got wiser, and also pointed in a wrong direction. Cutting classes, playing hooky, eventually lead to staying home and not going to school at all. All of that lead to dropping out. Street boxing became popular around the way. All of us would gather on certain days and box till everyone went home, or people gave up or were to tired. I feel in love with hitting people. I got my ass handed to me a couple of time, but I eventually surpased the fear of getting hit. Watching fights taught me alot, watching Trinidad, De La Hoya, Bernard Hopkins, Marco Antonio Barerra fight taught me alot. I was never trained by anyone, I trained myself watching fights. Never had the money to train, parents paying bills as it is. If I were to work I wouldn't have time to go to the gym. Its hard. Then not to long ago, someone very important in my life passed away since my father left me. My grandfather, the reason why I loved the sport, the reason why I wanted to fight. He loved the sport so much, that I've always visualized him coming to one of my fights. That isn't possible no more. The best I can do is fight for him. I can't though. Something is holding me back. This wall of doubt, deterence, darkness. Its blocking my path. Preventing me from reaching my goals. God is testing me, he knows of what I can become, and he blocks my path, he is testing me. Is this anger, this passion. Its a weapon. Once I get to where I am, I will never look back. For those who claimed they helped me, people who claimed they know me. I see it for a fact that things will change drastically. I will never want to go back from where I stand now. Nothing but wasted efforts, regrets and mistakes. All is left is to await what happens in the near future. Time is ticking, and no one is getting any younger. The struggle has got to come to an end. No more games. Anyone below 135 pounds.. Get ready to be shocked. The baby faced assassin is coming.

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:18 PM
NOW SOME OF HIS POETRY

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

That girl....
Current mood: drained

There's this girl. I like her, I like her alot/
On my mind 24/7 Im even in shock/
But there's something, Something isn't right/
A feeling, it's aggravating.. it's getting me tight/
We not as close as we should be/
Girl what have you done to me?/
This isn't like me, What's happend? I never act like this/
I don't see you that often and that ****'s getting me pissed/
But what can i do? I just want to be with you/
I wanna be the smile you put on your face/
Me playing games with you is not the case/
I wanna to get to know you more/
Thing is I can't cause im blocked by this door/
Only you can unlock it/
Unlock it and i promise i'll keep the key in my pocket/
Anyone try to take it away, ima take their arm out their socket!/
Im 110% sure that the decision you made is right/
Im that ni99a that wants to be in your life/
I know that this **** might be real deep/
But hey girl im happy that you're with me/
I hope you understand this and the way I feel/
The other half of me is for you to reveal/
I know you don't trust me, it's gonna take some time/
I have no intentions of playing games you're always on my mind/
Why would I do throw that away?/
This feeling feels good.. I've felt like this since the 1st day/
I got a ticket to get to know you and it's going one way/
One way for a fact that ima make this work/
Wanna hear something funny? You can even take me to church!/lol

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 08:22 PM
King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:24 PM
He thinks he is some mack daddy..He said quote: "man ni99a, im a man whore ni99a, I get *****ez ni99a, im ballin"

You're a joke you fckin clown, ******.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/11bucket11/DSC08133SMALLERFORMYFLASH.jpg
Look at his sports bra he has on underneath

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/11bucket11/m_9b39dc21151a41038e8c359ac15362c0.jpg
The ***gggittt wears scarfs..He looks like he's about 100lb..what you all think??

Feel free to send him your thoughts on his myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/e_n_j

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 08:27 PM
King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?

some fool called unbeaten we ripped him a bit earlier and he aint come back yet but i guess him and king have a bit of history

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:27 PM
King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?

Some user who guys by the name "Undefeated" http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=32556 --Thats him

He was talkin a bunch of **** last night saying he would shut all of us down and sayin "we got nothin on him"..Just a f*ckin delusional ***ggittt..He got to talkin about how much publicity he has on boxingscene and he is a star.

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:31 PM
some fool called unbeaten we ripped him a bit earlier and he aint come back yet but i guess him and king have a bit of history

Yea..A while back he got all in my business for making a charlie z thread here on tps..red k'd me, talked ****, I talked **** back to him, Then he said he was gonna track my IP and have the cops at my door for "illegal downloading"..He siad he knows cops, f*cks cops, and is gonna be a cop some day..****in wanna be cop..He's just a snitch

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 08:31 PM
How can you expect him to come back lads when you have exposed the man bra! lol

U know theres no coming back from that **** kills it instantly

Looks like a ****ty cheap version of chris brown with a scarf on

RAESAAD
04-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Boxingscene=serious business :rolleyes:

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Yea..A while back he got all in my business for making a charlie z thread here on tps..red k'd me, talked ****, I talked **** back to him, Then he said he was gonna track my IP and have the cops at my door for "illegal downloading"..He siad he knows cops, f*cks cops, and is gonna be a cop some day..****in wanna be cop..He's just a snitch

i bet hes a prison ***** he only knows cops cos he sucked one off to stay outa jail and they make him wear the bra to show him up in public

primetime2124
04-03-2009, 08:38 PM
this is the zelenoff forum.....where he amuses us with his ridiculous antics...take this somewhere else

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Get the c*nt to join the Tps smack and sort it there!

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
this is the zelenoff forum.....where he amuses us with his ridiculous antics...take this somewhere else

Was the Zelenoff Forum..

Now being taken over by its title TPS smack talking

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM

I dont see where it says Zelenoffs forum...I see Tps smack talk forum

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Was the Zelenoff Forum..

Now being taken over by its title TPS smack talking

although theres still room to pull the twat 2 pieces lol

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeh but its getting a tad boring that

I prefer to see the lads go at it...

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeh but its getting a tad boring that

I prefer to see the lads go at it...

i still cant help it tho lol

The RealDeal
04-03-2009, 09:33 PM

That was a late Saturday/Sunday morning I'm sure, a week or two back.
I was up to about 6am my time downing the whiskey when I seen that **** and PM'd you if you remember.

His comments on your page were hilarious, what a sad fukin looser.
You made a thread ripping him and it got removed yet he was allowed to make threats to you King09.

Ridiculous !

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 11:53 PM
You are all jokes.

I'll take you all out. Im outnumbered. Im the underdog.

I'll take you all out and then i'll stuff my Puerto Rican banana up your mothers twat. if you have one. I see we have "Mates" in here.

You can have your little clan and try as hard as you can.

Thanks for the pictures and the thread. I feel special. You're now my *****. This is my lounge.

I own you. You are my *****, my puta. I'll jab you in the neck and make you curl into a ****ing shell you ****ing ***** hiding behind a monitor. You talking about looks?

Everyone knows how I look. I look good, admit it. I'm pretty sure I look better than all of you. YOu all hide your identity. You have small ****s.

I sent the **** his info. If he has the balls to admit I got him, then he does.. If not.. Hes a mickey mouse cunt.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 05:12 AM
You are all jokes.

I'll take you all out and then i'll stuff my Puerto Rican banana up your mothers twat. if you have one. I see we have "Mates" in here.

Thanks for the pictures and the thread. I feel special. You're now my *****. This is my lounge.

I own you. You are my *****, my puta. I'll jab you in the neck and make you curl into a ****ing shell you ****ing ***** hiding behind a monitor. You talking about looks?

Everyone knows how I look. I look good, admit it. I'm pretty sure I look better than all of you. YOu all hide your identity. You have small ****s.

I sent the **** his info. If he has the balls to admit I got him, then he does.. If not.. Hes a mickey mouse cunt.

wow this cunt love himself way to much

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 07:22 AM
You are all jokes.

Outnumbered lol you should be use to that since you let hairy mans bum rush you

I dont play games with man that fondle's little kids
your talking about ****s to much...

Now fuk off your boring and your an attention whore
and you wear scarf's on the sly looking like a gay tito trinidad without the frame..

Take ur face for a **** before i make you vomit up milk,***** hair
and your grannys pad water

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 09:09 AM
I got Red K off that looser Undefeated, if you haven't already lets return the favour.

What a sad little boy he really is, does his mother know hes using the computer ?

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Thinking that red K was the only way he could save face!

Well if his playing dirty play muthafuking dirty and report his ass for harrasment
from a guy that wears a scarf and a dodgy reebok man bra

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Thinking that red K was the only way he could save face!

Well if his playing dirty play muthafuking dirty and report his ass for harrasment
from a guy that wears a scarf and a dodgy reebok man bra

Fuk knows why this wee boy is so angry at the world, perhaps he has emotional problems from a bad child hood but the fact he claims he can get our details and will get the cops or whatever round to our houses is pretty weak ****, a sad comeback and also harassment, King09 has been getting harassed of this looser for over a week now so he has had the worst of it.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Fuk knows why this wee boy is so angry at the world, perhaps he has emotional problems from a bad child hood but the fact he claims he can get our details and will get the cops or whatever round to our houses is pretty weak ****, a sad comeback and also harassment, King09 has been getting harassed of this looser for over a week now so he has had the worst of it.

hooked u up some gread k bruv

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:34 AM
hooked u up some gread k bruv

Thanks its appreciated, I'll see if it lets me hit you back.

Make sure you send some Red K to Undefeated, courtesy of the TPS section.

Stab Judah
04-04-2009, 11:10 AM

I know man what kind of *** cares what others do on a forum?:rolleyes: lmao

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 11:21 AM

I know man what kind of *** cares what others do on a forum?:rolleyes: lmao

I know guys its just a forum and just for laughs, some poeple on here take things way too seriously like this Undefeated guy talking of tracking IP addresses and sending cops round to folks homes.

:lol1::lol1:

The Gully Gad
04-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Its as obvious has night turns to day that King09 touched a sore point with those pics of him looking like a right prick..
Thats what set him off...

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Its as obvious has night turns to day that King09 touched a sore point with those pics of him looking like a right prick..
Thats what set him off...

Aye but it aint King09's fault he put his stupid lookin pictures of himself on the internet, hes angry with himself.

Self ownage.

Edward Hitler
04-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Aye but it aint King09's fault he put his stupid lookin pictures of himself on the internet, hes angry with himself.

Self ownage.

hahaha self ownage hahaha amusing undefeateds defeated him self he shud change his name to i am ****

Stab Judah
04-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I know guys its just a forum and just for laughs, some poeple on here take things way too seriously like this Undefeated guy talking of tracking IP addresses and sending cops round to folks homes.

:lol1::lol1:

Yeah that's kind of to much but Rea and Unde are cool with me so i'm going to stay out of this one. sorry

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah that's kind of to much but Rea and Unde are cool with me so i'm going to stay out of this one. sorry

It's blatantly uncool mate, marks of an immature looser. He must be about 18 with the mind of a 12 year old.

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Looks like he got banned, it says it under his name.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=32556

Awww what a shame. :crucified