View Full Version : Sherpakovski is Gay...... someone get rid of Him

White Hope
04-03-2009, 09:54 AM
hes a ***gitt seriously..... his screen name on here is katsidismichael this ***gitt was on and off the z train like 2-3 times... posting on esb praising me.... and at the same time pretending to be someone else and talking me down on this website, now what kinda bitttch **** is that?????? anyone put a price tag On this muthafcukker and if anyone Killss him $50,000 dollars rewards, special thanks

katsidismichael
04-03-2009, 09:56 AM
hes a ***gitt seriously..... his screen name on here is katsidismichael this ***gitt was on and off the z train like 2-3 times... posting on esb praising me.... and at the same time pretending to be someone else and talking me down on this website, now what kinda bitttch **** is that?????? anyone put a price tag On this muthafcukker and if anyone Killss him $50,000 dollars rewards, special thanks

You are gay.You fu.cked CLAUDIO five times a day.

YOU DONT HAVE MONEY FOB IMMIGRANT CHARWY ZELENOFF.
You only have 9 dollars.

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 10:00 AM

where the **** are u gonna get 50k from u *** u get paid $400 a fight it wud take you about 30 years to pay it off lol i dont care who he is or what he says if he thinks ur a cunt hes a good lad in my book u keep talkin **** about the z train theres no train its nore like the Z- tricycle with u the front wheel and ur 2 gay homies at the rear like always

The RealDeal
04-03-2009, 10:01 AM
50k is decent amount, especially with a recession going on.

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 10:02 AM
You are gay.You fu.cked CLAUDIO five times a day.

YOU DONT HAVE MONEY FOB IMMIGRANT CHARWY ZELENOFF.
You only have 9 dollars.

haha hes just put out a hit report him to the police lol and go watch him get send to jail and film it and post it on youtube

Stab Judah
04-03-2009, 10:09 AM
You don't have a job fool!
Anyway that's called getting played, hussled, bamboozled, owned, pawnd,tricked, out smarted,fooled,Chucky z'd.

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
ya got that rite my man 50k he couldnt afford 50pence

fight2beat
04-03-2009, 10:37 AM
where the **** are u gonna get 50k from u *** u get paid $400 a fight it wud take you about 30 years to pay it off lol i dont care who he is or what he says if he thinks ur a cunt hes a good lad in my book u keep talkin **** about the z train theres no train its nore like the Z- tricycle with u the front wheel and ur 2 gay homies at the rear like always

z-tricycle maybe but electric lol

THE REED™
04-03-2009, 10:39 AM
:rofl: I HAVE no respect for LA anymore...

I cant believe these people let this kid run his mouth in their city...

Theres no way people in LA havent seen these videos... I cant believe this dude is still walking straight...

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 10:45 AM

Theres no way people in LA havent seen these videos... I cant believe this dude is still walking straight...

after pimp smashes him he mite go away

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 11:23 AM

Sometimes i just close my eyes and imagine you to be black
and it makes everything ok then

katsidismichael
04-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Sometimes i just close my eyes and imagine you to be black
and it makes everything ok then

Hahahahhahahahaha

White Hope
04-03-2009, 12:08 PM
im white *****a... I aint black Im happy to be whitte

Adolf
04-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I will take him out for you, Charlie.

SkilledB
04-03-2009, 12:54 PM

charles we all know u dont have 50k
let alone 1k

your just comming off stupid

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 01:23 PM
let alone 1k

just another day in the office for chazzi maggot****

larryx
04-03-2009, 01:36 PM
50k???you live at home with your mom charlie

Max05
04-03-2009, 04:01 PM

People in LA have seen them but he runs away from people and his dad does what he can to keep him safe.:trink26:

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 04:07 PM
People in LA have seen them but he runs away from people and his dad does what he can to keep him safe.:trink26:

his dad must work like a slave to keep him safe lol

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 06:49 PM
im white *****a... I aint black Im happy to be whitte

Like i aint noticed your white dude your boderline ricky hatton type white
Like so white they could project a flim off your back in glorious technicolor..

Like you could stand next to casper and make him look like antonio tarver

lol

Im just playing with u charles im a fan
and of your girls nips

The Gully Gad
04-03-2009, 06:50 PM
let alone 1k

He must mean his paying by E-points

And even then im not sure he has enough