View Full Version : This Kid is really Smart VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
04-03-2009, 09:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HkjhA7tX-M

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 09:31 AM

who the **** is that bell end he dont no **** when u spared the kid u was in with didnt even throw a shot and when he did it was the biggest ***** jab ever yeah pimp went down but atleats he tooks some good shots and didnt cry like a ****in *** when he got hit in the face give up and go rape ur sister u ****in sick pile of **** you cant box for **** ur a fukin waster and we all hope u get battered by pimp ****in pedo cunt y dontu do us all a fave and go swining in some acid or sumthing fun or maybe drive a car into ur house flat out get ur family to stanfd in the door way and take all u inbred scum cunts out in one firey go

White Hope
04-03-2009, 09:34 AM
go kill ure self nolan, go to hell ***git burn in hell bittch cause thats where ure going u ****king ******...... i hope ure family dies and u die with them

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 09:41 AM
go kill ure self nolan, go to hell ***git burn in hell bittch cause thats where ure going u ****king ******...... i hope ure family dies and u die with them

man u make the same **** vids everyday saying the same **** thing NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR **** FIGHT ur a smelly cunt who dont clean his house i hope u die fighting pimp i really do ill post ur family a cd with the fight on maybe ill post them on of the hartley fight and they can see the tru charlie z the man who cried cos he got hit in the face ur never gonna lie that down when u die i hope some1 scribes QUIT LIKE A ***** on ur grave russians have a rep as been hard ppl but ur a joke. ur a joke to rapping, boxing, LA, USA, Russia and ur family and everythin u stand for

katsidismichael
04-03-2009, 09:42 AM
This KID is mental just like you!

White Hope
04-03-2009, 09:46 AM
im gonna piss on your grave mutha****kker danny nolan, im gonna laugh my ass off when u die, but u will die this year because im gonna Kill U ..... i wont let u live wtf???? Im gonna kill U this year and your whole family bittch your mother sucked my dick allllll night long yesterday stupid brittish bitttch cant even suck good

katsidismichael
04-03-2009, 09:46 AM
KID said that you quit in SPARRINg!
hahahahaha puss.y!

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 09:51 AM
im gonna piss on your grave mutha****kker danny nolan, im gonna laugh my ass off when u die, but u will die this year because im gonna Kill U ..... i wont let u live wtf???? Im gonna kill U this year and your whole family bittch your mother sucked my dick allllll night long yesterday stupid brittish bitttch cant even suck good

told ya son ill be right here waiting for ya anytime u get the balls let me no and ill come find ya when u get here that way u wont have to look for me but u wont com e ur a ***** ur all talk u wouldnt even dare come to england looking or me id kill u in a second in a ring or out of it why dont u stop ur **** chat and get ur arse over her and do what u say ur gonna OR ARE U SCARED *****

The RealDeal
04-03-2009, 10:05 AM

That kid is reading a script, did you send him it ?

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 10:11 AM
That kid is reading a script, did you send him it ?

probs he was prob suckin him off under the table 2 mate lol

fight2beat
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM

is that before you getting team fuked by your uncle and your father?