View Full Version : The Clash V Rellik... Is this fight gonna happen?

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Just got off the phone to Rellik and his ready for a battle.Im having trouble finding Rellik a fight after the tps champion Mr.Nolan choose to sign a fight with King09.Then The interim champion Real Deal pulled out and reasons were he wanted time out.
Now The Clash originally tps referee is a witty funny sharp dude who i think will do well in the league so if he wants it its on with Rellik

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
You won't get The Clash on here till tomorrow (Friday) afternoon and at that he won't be at his peak till late that night.

Just so you know.

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up...

Looking forward to hearing what the clash as to say

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Hey man The Clash is my brother for real and I can assure you I know his schedule.

Come tomorrow and Saturday I'll be working through the night but The Clash will be on here.

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
So you've said lol

I trust what ur saying bruv

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 10:52 PM
ive hooked the fight up and were ready to go just need the boys in the thread also posted the rules

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Don't worry he will be on at some point but I will probably miss it all due to my work schedule.

I should be on tomorrow afternoon before I head out for my shift.

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Don't worry he will be on at some point but I will probably miss it all due to my work schedule.

I should be on tomorrow afternoon before I head out for my shift.

nice well i shud be on and off thru the day got some stuff i need to sort out tho ill be on to see the results for me and king tho lol

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
nice well i shud be on and off thru the day got some stuff i need to sort out tho ill be on to see the results for me and king tho lol

Well you guys should end tomorrow lol