View Full Version : People whats your opinion on TYSON GRIFFIN and his FIGHT OF THE NIGHT?

katsidismichael
04-02-2009, 04:55 PM
He won 5 or 6 Fight of the Night award.

Savino
04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
He is entertaining to watch.

vinnie7731
04-02-2009, 07:11 PM
yeah, he keeps up the pace of the fight and goes for the win by ko or how ever he can which makes for a good fight to watch.

Dorian
04-02-2009, 08:30 PM
He's a very exciting fighter, and very talented aswell.

JabSandwich
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
good fighter who improves every time he fights. hard to believe he started out as a wrestler, he's developing some very slick hands. most of his fights go the distance (in the ufc neway) but at least they're exciting.

$ LegenD $
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
his leg was bent like a damn rubberband....he's always in a good scrap.....

mmaphilippines
04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Dos Anjos could have beaten him if he kept on kicking that leg.

legitballa77200
04-03-2009, 08:40 PM
i was very impressed with tyson griffin . he took the fight to dos anjos all the way through even with a gimp leg . i look forward to seeing his next match .

StillUnknown
04-03-2009, 11:23 PM

i could not understand for the life of me why Dos Anjos didn't throw any kicks to that leg after he applied that submission. huge mistake on his part

Tyson is a quality fighter, but he needs to start finishing some fights. i honestly can't remember the last time a fight of his did not go to the judges

phallus
04-04-2009, 03:05 PM
his leg was bent like a damn rubberband....he's always in a good scrap.....

i was very impressed with tyson griffin . he took the fight to dos anjos all the way through even with a gimp leg . i look forward to seeing his next match .

i could not understand for the life of me why Dos Anjos didn't throw any kicks to that leg after he applied that submission. huge mistake on his part

Tyson is a quality fighter, but he needs to start finishing some fights. i honestly can't remember the last time a fight of his did not go to the judges

yeah, i was thinking the same thing, dos anjos should have kept the pressure on the leg