View Full Version : TPS smack talk rankings

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
not sure on the records i think im on 2-0-0 cud be on 3 but cant remember does anyone else know yet i no zelenoff is 1-6-0 having lost to me, king09 x2, Real deal, rellik and hartley and beating fight2beat. is it possible to make like a database and insert an image of it on here ??

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Yep from my knowledge Noel and i know you have asked me about this
i did a little ranking system before..
I made joke but the rankings were real.Just based it off the players we had at the time..

So you have had 2 fights Z'ee and FB and have won both.1 on points and the other by way of knockout

Z'ee i count from his smack battles on here and not his real pro record so i have him down at 3 fights 2 defeats coming from yourself and Real Deal i think im shady on that one would have to look back and he beats FB..

FB i've got down as 2 fights 2 defeats by you and Z'ee.It could be three not sure..

Real Deal 1 fight 1 win against Charlie

King09,The Clash,etc etc are unranked by me so far because they wasnt players
at the time..

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Yep from my knowledge Noel and i know you have asked me about this
i did a little ranking system before..
I made joke but the rankings were real.Just based it off the players we had at the time..

So you have had 2 fights Z'ee and FB and have won both.1 on points and the other by way of knockout

Z'ee i count from his smack battles on here and not his real pro record so i have him down at 3 fights 2 defeats coming from yourself and Real Deal i think im shady on that one would have to look back and he beats FB..

FB i've got down as 2 fights 2 defeats by you and Z'ee.It could be three not sure..

Real Deal 1 fight 1 win against Charlie

King09,The Clash,etc etc are unranked by me so far because they wasnt players
at the time..

sounds about right we had a few others but none have made an impact as suck we need ppl to add there names if they want in on the action

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Listen if you think you can hang talk smack feel like letting off some anger frustration without having a wank and most of all have fun! Then sign your muthafuker name up to a no holds barred all in lyrical warfare in the settlements of all arguments

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Lets not forget I beat down Amir K Shareef or whatever his name is (albeit diplomatically) and then Danny Nolan and King09 teamed up on him and even made a thread about the looser.

That poof aint been back in this section since LMFAO

Oh and I noticed he is currently getting destroyed by everyone in the Boxing Scene Lounge :rofl:

Stab Judah
04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Lets not forget I beat down Amir K Shareef or whatever his name is (albeit diplomatically) and then Danny Nolan and King09 teamed up on him and even made a thread about the looser.

Oh and I noticed he is currently getting destroyed by everyone in the Boxing Scene Lounge :rofl:

Thank god he's gone now.

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Thank god he's gone now.

Has he been banned mate ?

Stab Judah
04-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Has he been banned mate ?

yup he's out of here, so many people were reporting him he didn't have a chance.

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 08:28 PM

lol yeah i noticed that 2 yeah i forgot about him taking a beating off us all lol he asked for it just as much as zelenoff does

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 08:31 PM
yup he's out of here, so many people were reporting him he didn't have a chance.

Prick deserved it !

A good day in Boxing Scene when a racist immature kid like him is banned, it better be for good though.

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Prick deserved it !

A good day in Boxing Scene when a racist immature kid like him is banned, it better be for good though.

well if not lets just all report him again untill they do lol we can start a poll on how long his ban shud be lol