View Full Version : Zelenoff-50 cent mix..... NEW video

White Hope
04-02-2009, 09:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4sVY0XCCI

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 09:33 AM
charlie i put a verse in our thread

why are u ducking me?

u said lets do it and ude kick my ass like you would in the ring?

seems like u can't do either

White Hope
04-02-2009, 09:36 AM
****k that lyricall internet bullshhit bittch..... lets have a real rap battle, video rap battle, freestyle both of us just make videos and talk shhit about each other, ladies first you go first ***giitt..... then Ill reply with a rap freestyle

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 09:40 AM
****k that lyricall internet bullshhit bittch..... lets have a real rap battle, video rap battle, freestyle both of us just make videos and talk shhit about each other, ladies first you go first ***giitt..... then Ill reply with a rap freestyle

haha c'mon now, you write your freestyles anyways, i dont have a video camera at the moment cause i moved back east, but i know somone who dose.

his name is Prophecy my lil cousin, he's on my ALBUM i just dropped last week.

yeah ask about me in the hip hop lounge ask who the nasitest lyricist out.

matter of fact, ill go record a verse and Z share it so everybody can have the destruction of your rap game on their ipods

White Hope
04-02-2009, 09:46 AM
im a make a rap video right now about u and hillbilly

White Hope
04-02-2009, 09:47 AM
write my freestyles???? wtf??? i dont write my free styles are u stupid??? I was looking straight in the camera when i free styled and wasnt reading off anything u crazy???

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 09:47 AM
go for it

ill go to the STUDIO and write a quick lil track on your ass

you must not of heard me im a REAL RAPPER

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 09:50 AM
write my freestyles???? wtf??? i dont write my free styles are u stupid??? I was looking straight in the camera when i free styled and wasnt reading off anything u crazy???

more like ude step back and forth and look at the ground

chump ass wanna be Eminem

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 09:51 AM
matter fact WRITE A WHOLE TRACK KID

LEts make it a battle of tracks

lets see your skils man

if uve got any

katsidismichael
04-02-2009, 10:12 AM
CHARWY you are retard!

White Hope
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
mutha****in sherpakovski u ****king bittch how come yesterday when u were cool with me on esb you were talkking shhit to me thru this screenname on boxxingsceene I knew it i ****king knew it..... Sherpakvoski your a deadman walkking im gonna find U bitttch and ****king hang u upside down and stabb U mutha****kker

katsidismichael
04-02-2009, 12:10 PM
CHARWY fresh of boat Zelenoff!
HBP by vicious KO on jUNE 20!

SkilledB
04-02-2009, 12:16 PM
mutha****in sherpakovski u ****king bittch how come yesterday when u were cool with me on esb you were talkking shhit to me thru this screenname on boxxingsceene I knew it i ****king knew it..... Sherpakvoski your a deadman walkking im gonna find U bitttch and ****king hang u upside down and stabb U mutha****kker

charlie your threats hold no substance over the internet

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
charlie your threats hold no substance over the internet

he dont hold substance in real life hbp smoked it all

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 03:12 PM

Who is sherpakovski ???

RenegadeT
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Who is sherpakovski ???

he's on esb and continually and repetitively says that Charlie is from Poland

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 03:41 PM
i thought fritzelnoff came from austria lol

The RealDeal
04-02-2009, 05:58 PM
he's on esb and continually and repetitively says that Charlie is from Poland

Charlie said he was on here !?

KING 2K10
04-02-2009, 07:59 PM
haha c'mon now, you write your freestyles anyways, i dont have a video camera at the moment cause i moved back east, but i know somone who dose.

his name is Prophecy my lil cousin, he's on my ALBUM i just dropped last week.

yeah ask about me in the hip hop lounge ask who the nasitest lyricist out.

matter of fact, ill go record a verse and Z share it so everybody can have the destruction of your rap game on their ipods

nice advertisement. It was like a commercial

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 08:03 PM
he dont hold substance in real life hbp smoked it all

lolol

Thats the one right there