View Full Version : Nolan accepts kings challenge and fires first with a rap dis

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 06:51 AM
challenge accepted RINGSTING sorry i mean king erm yeah anyway i havr this to say

He thinks hes the king
but he aint nothing
only big Zs play thing
hes a *****
a witch
muthafukin police snitch
he really likes big z
and his fritzel family
tying up women and putting things in there fanny
isnt that abuse
when u touch women in a group
now ur in zs crew
theres only him and u
ur just ga.y lovers
like brothers
always touchin one and other
when ur in bed
u give head
just like fritzelnoff in the shed
with his daughter he caught her sucking charlie off instead
in stead of u
yes its true
he wanted her to be ****in you
but you chose z
with his weenie
the thing u struggle to see
but ur a giver u dont recive
u enjoy making big zs bum bleed
i guess it satisfys ur need
so what does this song say about you
zelenoffs a fuking gimp and u are 2
the both of you love ur dick covered in poo
this is for the title aint no vid race
ya better quit now ur ya will end up been disgraced
ya better run home and let fritzel piss in ur face

THE END
(of kink09)

sorry did it again i ment bumring

FFS i ment RINGSTING

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR i ment KING09

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I would of liked to have done a countdown for this fight and some introductions
but y'all have already got this **** underway...

4 future reference let me know when this **** is gonna drop so i can add some hype etc etc/

So far i've got Nolan ahead but only by a round

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I would of liked to have done a countdown for this fight and some introductions
but y'all have already got this **** underway...

4 future reference let me know when this **** is gonna drop so i can add some hype etc etc/

So far i've got Nolan ahead but only by a round

soz mate got carried away lol will let you know next fight

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 04:09 PM
lol

Nah its all good bruv
I just like to Hype **** up but this one dont need no hype anyway..

THE REED™
04-02-2009, 04:10 PM
can you please not use the word "fanny" in ANY rap.. thank you.

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 04:17 PM

lolol

Its one of them innit reed when ur stuck and its like you need something to rhyme with family! BUT even though it dont rhyme lol it still kinda fits in..

But im in agreement drop that word fanny it makes me feel like im 9 years old again

But nice rap Nolan when we know you dont really do the rap thing

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM

lol noted m8 like gully said i couldnt think of anythin to go instead except tranny lol

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 04:45 PM
lolol

Its one of them innit reed when ur stuck and its like you need something to rhyme with family! BUT even though it dont rhyme lol it still kinda fits in..

But im in agreement drop that word fanny it makes me feel like im 9 years old again

But nice rap Nolan when we know you dont really do the rap thing

lol cheers m8 to be honest i dont no **** bout rapping except its hard i just make up a beat in ma head and try to rhyme best i can lol lol

KING 2K10
04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
I am not a rapper...........But if Nolan keeps f*ckin with me im a slap-her/bow down to the master.Im a take that belt faster than you can say "Nolan"-the guy who had his butthole stolen and swollen from charlie z/wakin up with HIV/either got it from z or your old ass granny..So try and fuk with me and your gonna see how quickly i end your L-I-F-E. mr danny or should i say daniel/ I heard you take it up the manhole..Your a joke,im the real champ,give up now or your going to a death camp/or try to keep comin back and im a light you up like a lamp. So just step on back nolan,you little runt,you dirty cunt,this aint even no fun, its already done. so just give me that belt son. Im gonna leave this rap nice and simple, its just a warning, hand that belt over or get popped you little pimple.

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 06:46 PM
nice rap ill try a more serious one lol it goes a lil sumthin like this

ya rapping good boy got skills
but homie ill destroy u in a battle of wills
ill take ur ass out pop u with a 9
shut the fuk up ho and step back in line
ya bout to take a beatin knocked the **** out
ya cant touch me ur goin down for the count
just like mr t the champs bringing pain
left hooks and upercuts again and again
entering the 7th kings goin down
will the ref stop it will he make the 8th round
u aint no king ya fighting the king
and the worlds gonna see how i show you up in the ring
gonna rip u up like a old sheet of card
ya nothing but a mouth ur far from being hard
infact ur flaccid
way to plasid
the beating ur gettins like a bad trip from acid
im gonna smash you
bash you
knock u the **** out dude
why dont u quit
ur ****
like zelenoff ***git
i suppose what im sayin is ya bout to get destroyed
ya gonna need an army get ur crew deployed
the end is coming walk towards the light
bend right over and kiss ur own arse goodnight

The Gully Gad
04-02-2009, 06:56 PM
I am not a rapper...........But if Nolan keeps f*ckin with me im a slap-her/bow down to the master.Im a take that belt faster than you can say "Nolan"-the guy who had his butthole stolen and swollen from charlie z/wakin up with HIV/either got it from z or your old ass granny..So try and fuk with me and your gonna see how quickly i end your L-I-F-E. mr danny or should i say daniel/ I heard you take it up the manhole..Your a joke,im the real champ,give up now or your going to a death camp/or try to keep comin back and im a light you up like a lamp. So just step on back nolan,you little runt,you dirty cunt,this aint even no fun, its already done. so just give me that belt son. Im gonna leave this rap nice and simple, its just a warning, hand that belt over or get popped you little pimple.

lol

King is coming back strong this is a close one

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 08:08 PM
lol

King is coming back strong this is a close one

its all about the work rate lol

KING 2K10
04-02-2009, 08:12 PM
its all about the work rate lol

wrong!! It's not how many punches you throw, it is how hard you can hit

You can throw all the paulie Malignaggi jabs you want but then I throw my Mike tyson hook..Thats gonna win the battle

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 08:16 PM
wrong!! It's not how many punches you throw, it is how hard you can hit

You can throw all the paulie Malignaggi jabs you want but then I throw my Mike tyson hook..Thats gonna win the battle

tyson jab mate if ur tyson im lennox lewis kevin mcbride buster douglas and danny williams rolled into one and its ur shot ass getting wiped across the ring best bring u a nappy bruv ur full of ****

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Both of you fools are jokes
I enter the building, evacuate, Undefeated has spoke
The ground trembles when I walk ya ******* are shook
I land a 1-2 punch leave you ni99as in smoke
While your fans choke, even if theres only a couple
I don't have to try hard, theres no need to hustle
This is a puppy chow challenge, that anybody can manage
**** this member group, it has no members
Just a couple of low-live posters if I remember
Don't even look at my post count
Cause my posts count
Ya some fairies jerking off to Charlie Zele****s posters
Ya jail mates make me laugh, posting videos of men
Where the videos of clits and ass and ***** are you straight or is it for pretend?
This whole section fails, it will never prevail
Any ticket with anyone of you cowards name won't sell
This is a boxing forum, we speak of potenial matches and great fighters
Charlie Z is a joke comparing himself to high caliber fighters
Then claiming hes like Mayweather and then he retires
Saying your desire has diminished, It means you're finished
This whole Trailer park **** is a gimmick
You should accept defeat, ya ni99as should beat it
Go ahead and try hard and try to be undefeated.
Im your role model, you read what I write
Ya fight with text, but me I fight for my life.
I cast a spell that puts you sleep
Condemn you from life and humanity
My style cause casualties
None of you cowards you should speak

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Here is what I think of these rhymes that you stole from some gay ass New york rapper...:peeright:
:peeright: Both of you fools are jokes
I enter the building, evacuate, Undefeated has spoke
The ground trembles when I walk ya ******* are shook
I land a 1-2 punch leave you ni99as in smoke
While your fans choke, even if theres only a couple
I don't have to try hard, theres no need to hustle
This is a puppy chow challenge, that anybody can manage
**** this member group, it has no members
Just a couple of low-live posters if I remember
Don't even look at my post count
Cause my posts count
Ya some fairies jerking off to Charlie Zele****s posters
Ya jail mates make me laugh, posting videos of men
Where the videos of clits and ass and ***** are you straight or is it for pretend?
This whole section fails, it will never prevail
Any ticket with anyone of you cowards name won't sell
This is a boxing forum, we speak of potenial matches and great fighters
Charlie Z is a joke comparing himself to high caliber fighters
Then claiming hes like Mayweather and then he retires
Saying your desire has diminished, It means you're finished
This whole Trailer park **** is a gimmick
You should accept defeat, ya ni99as should beat it
Go ahead and try hard and try to be undefeated.
Im your role model, you read what I write
Ya fight with text, but me I fight for my life.
I cast a spell that puts you sleep
Condemn you from life and humanity
My style cause casualties
None of you cowards you should speak

Nice try but theres no snitches allowed in this forum...^^^ This is the same guy who said he was gonna track my IP and call his imaginary cop friends and have me arrested for "illegal downloading"..HAHAHAHa..Then he said he was gonna hack and destroy my computer on Wednesday,I guess he thought the conficker virus would hit me.lmao...Im still waiting for you to tell me my IP or what internet service I am using.You got nothing..you remind me of dog ****

Oh yea..That page is done..Have fun trying to find it :nana:

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
You've been destroyed.

I told you what to do. You still didn't email me. Ima send you stuff on this forum? Lol..

You're an Alt with no life.

Ima shut you all down.

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 01:08 AM
You've been destroyed.

I told you what to do. You still didn't email me. Ima send you stuff on this forum? Lol..

Ima shut you all down.

Wtf?? "You've been destroyed"...What is this,battleships?? B2, A3, C1...ship destroyed!!!!

Lol..you do that..Shut us down..Just like you were gonna shut me down wednesday..I guess youre the creator of conficker..lol..Lets not mess with him guys..He knows a cop..Yea you're right man. I have no life.Maybe whenever I get 9,500 posts then i'll be living life to the fullest like you.

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
The ones who don't have a life are those who come on the most popular boxing forum, and talk about CHarlie Z.

You are his *****, his slave. You are children.

I'd rather have 9500 post than 300+ about nonsense. You are dedicated to Charlie Z.

You are an Alt. I'll take you all one by one. I don't need to hide my identity. I look good. You are probably one ugly dude. Hide... You have a small ****.

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 02:41 AM
The ones who don't have a life are those who come on the most popular boxing forum, and talk about CHarlie Z.

You are his *****, his slave. You are children.

I'd rather have 9500 post than 300+ about nonsense. You are dedicated to Charlie Z.

You are an Alt. I'll take you all one by one. I don't need to hide my identity. I look good. You are probably one ugly dude. Hide... You have a small ****.

LOL at this boy following me and sending me all kinds of private messages..Have you found your myspace page yet snitch??

You can go on all you want about how I PROBABLY look..But the fact is I KNOW how you look..You dress like a ***ggottt with short shirts,tight jeans and wear scarfs and ****..Then you have a ****** straight billed hat on that you paid 35 dollars for..You're extremely skinny,i'd say about 110 lbs. You look very dirty, which i dont see how since ***ggotts usually stay clean..Your girlfriend/sister looks like a slut who would bang anyone.She's wearing a table cloth as a shirt..Im guessing she has lice in that nappy hair..And you both look poor.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/11bucket11/m_9b39dc21151a41038e8c359ac15362c0.jpg

And can you stop sending me private messages asking for my e-mail and saying you wanna be my "bro"

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:04 AM
LOL at this boy following me and sending me all kinds of private messages..Have you found your myspace page yet snitch??

You can go on all you want about how I PROBABLY look..But the fact is I KNOW how you look..You dress like a ***ggottt with short shirts,tight jeans and wear scarfs and ****..Then you have a ****** straight billed hat on that you paid 35 dollars for..You're extremely skinny,i'd say about 110 lbs. You look very dirty, which i dont see how since ***ggotts usually stay clean..Your girlfriend/sister looks like a slut who would bang anyone.She's wearing a table cloth as a shirt..Im guessing she has lice in that nappy hair..And you both look poor.

And can you stop sending me private messages asking for my e-mail and saying you wanna be my "bro"

You make me laugh. Don't even talk about income online. You are a warrior. an E warrior.

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

I look good. I have style. You can hate. You are ugly. Your mother has AIDs.

Look at you checking me out! I'm a man whore, get a lot of ladies.. You have a small ****

You just lack style. You wish you looked like me.

Lets see you tough guy. You hide behind a monitor. You are weak. You are ugly

:banana:

You don't have the balls to show your face. :nonono: You can post pics all you want.

I look good. Don't worry about my girl. That's her on a bad day. Ni99a we ballin. Don't hate, you're probably skinnier than me in your mother and fathers basement taking out the trash when they tell you, because only loser make alts to be on another posters ****.

You didn't make no page. You're a poser. A brain of an infant. Im surprised you didn't post the page you big baby.

You fail. :hijacked:

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 03:08 AM
You make me laugh. Don't even talk about income online. You are a warrior. an E warrior.

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

Look at you checking me out! I'm a man whore, get a lot of ladies.. You have a small ****

You don't have the balls to show your face. :nonono: You can post pics all you want.

I look good. Don't worry about my girl. That's her on a bad day. Ni99a we ballin. Don't hate, you're probably skinnier than me in your mother and fathers basement taking out the trash when they tell you, because only loser make alts to be on another posters ****.

You didn't make no page. You're a poser. A brain of an infant. Im surprised you didn't post the page you big baby.

If you werent bothered by me you would'nt respond over and over..You just cant get over me..You know I got you..Checkmate!!

Oh..Here is another for the collection..And yea your myspace page is out there.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/11bucket11/m_a454f70bf198427b9a61ab157acb44c6.jpg

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/youknowmystyle/DSC08133SMALLERFORMYFLASH.jpg

Any girl will choose me over you. You say stuff over the net, but I bet you would pucker your ******* in person and crawl back to your mothers house where yoru father rapes your sister and niece.

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Lol you took my new dafault?

Lol you fail son. Try again.

Thanks.. I know.. My girl is gorgeous. Thanks for showing it off.

You're probably lonely.

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:15 AM
While you try to fail more. I will be sleeping. I look better than all of you on this section. You all fail.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/youknowmystyle/DSC01090.jpg

Come on ni99a. That was me 2 years ago, I'm still fly.

Admit it bro... I look good. You're ugly and you're scared. I don't even want to bother putting up other pics of my girl. She looks good even on a bad day.. Imagine on a good day.

You're done.. This whole section is. I will shut you all down tomorrow.

You can suck my fat Puerto Rican ****.

You faries.

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 03:16 AM
Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/youknowmystyle/DSC08133SMALLERFORMYFLASH.jpg

Any girl will choose me over you. You say stuff over the net, but I bet you would pucker your ******* in person and crawl back to your mothers house where yoru father rapes your sister and niece.

LMAO at the sports bra you are wearing under that shirt..

Yep,I talk too much **** on the net but you are still going along with it are'nt you?? I could have you on this computer all night long trying to battle me because you cant get over it..Now thats the true meaning of being OWNED..I am controlling you like a puppet..I might just make you stay up all night long with this ****..

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Lol this ni99a is speechless.

He had to edit his post. You have nothing!

You are just giving me more publicity. Go ahead.. Make 100 pages!

You are officially

"A FAN"

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Lol this ni99a is speechless.

He had to edit his post. You have nothing!

You are just giving me more publicity. Go ahead.. Make 100 pages!

You are officially

"A FAN"

Publicity??hahah..Are you a boxingscen superstar now?? Does the media love you?? Are you going to be boxingscenes member of the month?? lol..Now I know you're a lame kid if you think you have "publicity" on boxingscene..This is officially your life huh??

Now come on with your repetitve respones about how fly you think you are......Like i said, I am contolling you right now..You wont sleep all night because of me..OWNED

Undefeated
04-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Publicity??hahah..Are you a boxingscen superstar now?? Does the media love you?? Are you going to be boxingscenes member of the month?? lol..Now I know you're a lame kid if you think you have "publicity" on boxingscene..This is officially your life huh??

Now come on with your repetitve respones about how fly you think you are......Like i said, I am contolling you right now..You wont sleep all night because of me..OWNED

Not for boxingscene. I'm doing what I gotta do outside the internet.

Im not obsessed Charlie Z fan like you are. You have nothing. I'm up because I'm doing Programming homework. Making programs that calculate, while you're on here jerking off to Charlie Z videos.

You aren't controlling me. I'm making money. I will sleep like a baby once I get this code running.

Try and run this *****.

Public Class Form1
REM Luis, Soto, CPN102/3, Program #5, Calculating Gross Pay + Zones and Do While loop

Private Sub btncalculate_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btncalculate.Click
Dim Payrate, Hours, Grosspay, Tax, netpay As Double
Dim payrollfile As IO.StreamReader
Dim fmtstr As String = "{0,-10}{1,12}{2,14}{3,14}{4,14}"
lstoutput.Items.Clear()
lstoutput.Items.Add(String.Format(fmtstr, "Name", "Payrate", "Hours", "Grosspay", "Netpay"))
payrollfile = IO.File.OpenText("F:\Visual Basic\Payroll.txt")
lstoutput.Items.Add(String.Format(fmtstr, Name, Payrate, Hours, Grosspay, netpay))
Do While payrollfile.Peek <> -1
name = payrollfile.ReadLine
lstoutput.Items.Add(name)
Payrate = CDbl(payrollfile.ReadLine)
Hours = CDbl(payrollfile.ReadLine)
Grosspay = Payrate * Hours
Tax = Grosspay * 0.28
lstoutput.Items.Add("Payrate =" & FormatCurrency(Payrate))
lstoutput.Items.Add("Hoursworked =" & Hours)
lstoutput.Items.Add("Grosspay =" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay))
lstoutput.Items.Add("Tax=" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay * 0.28))
lstoutput.Items.Add("Netpay=" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay - Tax))
Loop

payrollfile.Close()
End Sub
End Class

I have a future.. You have Charlie Z to wipe your ass. Come on ni99a. You got nothing on me. I look better than you and have a future.

You are nobody. You have no life, no family.. You're done.. You're mother will die tomorrow. The bible won't help. I **** on you and God. :banana:

You aint own nobody. This is just for a nice laugh. I would make shut you all down, but I have to finish my work.

I'm getting MONEY ni99a!

KING 2K10
04-03-2009, 03:44 AM
And what the hell was all that suppose to be?? Well, at least it had your name on it..I thought you said your real name was'nt Luis Soto..You must have really have not wanted that myspage page to be made..Ecspecially since you threatened to have the cops at my door..lol..Too late though..

Charlie Z obsession huh..Well at least I know I have a new fan/stalker...You're sending me private messages,wanting my e-mail,posting your pics for me, wanting to see my pics,staying up all night just to chat with me..I really am flattered..What should I say?......Uh..thanks?..Will you be up early to send me more private messages? I dont mean to hurt your feeling but I gotta go soon..Dont worry, you can go a couple of hours without chattin with me..You can make me another poem like you did earlier

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 06:56 AM

WHO THE ****S THIS SWEATY LITTLE BELLEND

nothing like blowing ya own trumpet is there spoes u have to tho cos no wonem with sight will do it

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 07:11 AM
You've been destroyed.

Ima shut you all down.

if u hadnt noticed this forum now has nothing to do with charlie z apart from to abuse him on the side if u read you mite see that for ur self u need to take ur serious arse back up to nsb cos everyone in hear has more respect for zelenoff himself than they do for you knigs an OG in here u dont even make it past C with all ur talk of cops and robbers take ur head for a ****e m8 and as for gettin women ur mum and sister and ones who get date raped dont count so do ya sef a favour and be one ur merry little way u spunky pants spotty little cunt before we all start

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

hahahahaha even ray charles could see ur bird is ugle as **** jesus fuking christ shes so ugly even a rapist wouldnt touch her the only wad forward is let the dog go for it they will **** anythin so shes in there and who the **** do u think u are like xzibit with ur gay ****ing hat and ur gay ****ing vest and ur 9000+ posts which proves u got no life u spend it all day chasing ppl about calling them ewarriors cos they like to come talk a bit of **** NEWS FLASH BRUV WTF HAVE U JUST DONE IM THINKIN UR A HYPOCRIT UR JUST LIKE US COME ON HERE AND TALK **** ABOUT SOMEONE ONLY WE TALK IT AS FUNY UR THE TYPPE OF MAGGOT DICKED CUNT WHO TAKES IT TO HEART AND CRYS !!!

**** ive had ppl talk **** about my dead mum on here this is the internet bruv if u talk everything ppl say on here seriously then u really are 1 ****ed up loser with no balls my advice try mixing some ketamine with some herion like £50 of easch then inject it all in one big hit then follow it up with an injection of good old fresh air straight into ur viens and come back in the morning and tell us how it felt

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 07:25 AM
While you try to fail more. I will be sleeping. I look better than all of you on this section. You all fail.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/youknowmystyle/DSC01090.jpg

Come on ni99a. That was me 2 years ago, I'm still fly.

Admit it bro... I look good. You're ugly and you're scared. I don't even want to bother putting up other pics of my girl. She looks good even on a bad day.. Imagine on a good day.

You're done.. This whole section is. I will shut you all down tomorrow.

You can suck my fat Puerto Rican ****.

You faries.

well close us down shrimp dick were all waiting

Edward Hitler
04-03-2009, 07:36 AM
You aint own nobody. This is just for a nice laugh. I would make shut you all down, but I have to finish my work.

COP OUT YOU WONT COS U CANT **** WORK YOU CANT DO **** AND FOR THE RECORD U SLACK ASS WANKSTER IM QUITE SUCCESSFULL I WORK FROM HOME SELLING VIDEO GAMES AND ALSO HAVE MY BROTHER RUN A STALL SELLING GAMES AT THE WEEKEND AS HES IN UNI I OWN A NICE HOUSE AND A NICE CAR AND HAS A GORGEOUS GF (who makes urs look like a 10 penny crackwhore) AND A GORGEOUS DAUGHTER I MAKE OVER £2500 FOR MY SELF EACH MONTH AND THATS NOT INCLUDING MY RUNNING COSTS AND OUT GOINGS MY LIFE IS FANTASTIC I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE AND BEFORE YOU GET ONTO THE SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION SKILLS I NO THERE POOR BUT JUST COS I AINT GREAT AT ENGLISH DONT MEAN I AINT SUCCESSFULL I BET U LIVE WITH UR MUM STILL OR GET UR SLAG TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING COS LETS FACE IT HOOKERS DO MAKE DECENT MONEY SO I GUESS SHE CAN AFFORD IT ITS JUST IF U DONT MIND HER ****ING ALL THAT DIRTY DICK SHE GETS

oops had caps on lol

The RealDeal
04-04-2009, 10:23 AM

Look at this ***** !! with the sounds of things hes trying to send viruses to folk, don't open any **** you may have received from him King09.

What a fukin sad no hope little twat who spends all his time on here with his 9000+ posts trying to tell us we are on here too much ! :lol1:

The irony in that is hilarious, he needs to go back to surfing his favourite wannabe a gangsta myspace pages and stop pretending to know about boxing or the meaning of the words '' TPS SMACK TALK ''

Get you and your sports bra the **** out of here son.