View Full Version : Carlos Condit...

ROSEWOOD
04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
This guy has finally arrived...UFC will be totally shocked when he takes over his division..Excellent ground game will take him to the top..

Dice
04-01-2009, 04:15 PM
He's a talent and I hope he shows that the WEC fighters can hang in the UFC but I dont think he's takin over nothing. He struggled against Muira, and has wins over top WEC fighters who would only be UFC prospects/maybe contenders like Carlo Prator and Brock Larson.

Him losing to Jake Shields, a top ten welterweight who probably can't take over the UFC himself, shows hes not gonna be ready for gsp

pugilistfan
04-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Condits a good fighter but obviously is not taking over anybody especially while competing in a division that features GSP.

However, no shame in losing to a guy like Kampmann. Check out some of the names Kampmann has beat at 185. Some pretty solid MMA fighters.

As bad as the WW division is right now I actually see Kampmann being a player in that division.

Soda Popinski
04-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Condits a good fighter but obviously is not taking over anybody especially while competing in a division that features GSP.

However, no shame in losing to a guy like Kampmann. Check out some of the names Kampmann has beat at 185. Some pretty solid MMA fighters.

As bad as the WW division is right now I actually see Kampmann being a player in that division.

You're kidding right?? Or do you mean bad in a good sense??

Not Monty
04-11-2009, 04:01 PM
This guy has finally arrived...UFC will be totally shocked when he takes over his division..Excellent ground game will take him to the top..

He's a good, scrappy well-rounded fighter, but he has some liabilities. He hardly has an "excellent" ground game. He is a bit too willing to scramble and not in an intelligent way (he's often as open to give up position as he is get reversals/standups). He also is a tall guy who largely refuses to use his range. But he's young and he can iron these things out.

pugilistfan
04-11-2009, 08:00 PM
You're kidding right?? Or do you mean bad in a good sense??

I dont really think its good at all. Hughes is old, Fitch is one-dimensional, Kos is a wrestler who thinks he can box, Karo stinks.

Alves is a stud. Hazelett is young, slick on the ground but still very one-dimensional.

GSP will run this division for a very, very long time if Alves cant beat him.

ROSEWOOD
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Crazy thing is i called this 3 years back..

kaps
05-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Good call on the "Natural Born Point Fighter"

RIZO24
05-12-2012, 12:30 AM
**** Carlos Condit!!! Fought like a scared biatch againstNick Diaz.

Clegg
05-12-2012, 03:08 PM
You said he'd take over the division and he hasn't. Congrats Nostradamus.

ROSEWOOD
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
**** Carlos Condit!!! Fought like a scared biatch againstNick Diaz.
He beat him right? ok thanks

ROSEWOOD
05-19-2012, 10:20 PM
You said he'd take over the division and he hasn't. Congrats Nostradamus.
He's the champ right? That's being the top dawg right? Sounds like a take over to me.

Clegg
05-19-2012, 10:25 PM
No, he's not the champ. GSP is the champ, has been for years.

ROSEWOOD
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
No, he's not the champ. GSP is the champ, has been for years.
GSP played hurt so he wouldn't have to see Diaz. GSP is done! That knee won't allow him to be the same anymore.

Clegg
05-19-2012, 11:13 PM
So he faked an injury, but the fake injury is so bad he'll never be the same fighter again?

- v e t -
05-19-2012, 11:13 PM
So he faked an injury, but the fake injury is so bad he'll never be the same fighter again?

:lol1: :lol1:

ROSEWOOD
05-20-2012, 09:40 AM
As stupid as it sounds, yep..