View Full Version : LA Badboy killer Nolan makes zelenoff look like a crackwhore

Edward Hitler
04-01-2009, 07:29 AM
admit it ze half the boys in here have verbaly caned ur arse our rapped u and genreraly made u look like a total ***** and you have said **** all except spar me *****s no one wants to come to ***gits gym where the biggest gimps train you talk all this **** about pimp but beatin a wasted druggy that wouldnt no a left hook from a fishing hook means nothingyou wanna prove how good u are fight a real boxer and stop sayin come down ma gym and spar no ones gonna come spar cos everyon wants a real fight they wanna knock u out so fukin cold u wud wake up in alaska besides we all seen u sapr and ive banged my head harder than u punch admit it ur a ***** a skinny ***** cant rap cant fight cant get laid sad act pile of **** cunty spunk pants jobsworth spastic cuntand ur uncles josef fritzel and ya dads fred west and ya mum and sisters work as whores in the local meth den and you all just one big happy family fukin set of inbred cunts

katsidismichael
04-01-2009, 08:39 AM
LA *** BOY not bad boy!

White Hope
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
danny nolan ure dads a ****** who gets ****ed in the ass..... double penetration from u and ure uncle ****ing bittch

vein
04-01-2009, 09:59 AM
haha, uncle ****a!

Edward Hitler
04-01-2009, 01:50 PM
danny nolan ure dads a ****** who gets ****ed in the ass..... double penetration from u and ure uncle ****ing bittch

lol i dont have an uncle only aunties m8 so thats pissed on ur fire son of fritzel get back to ur raping