View Full Version : Charlie's momma's jokes...

RenegadeT
03-31-2009, 04:43 PM
she so fat that.....

...when she steps on the scale it says sorry we don't do livestock

...they had to grease a door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get her through

...when she gets in an elevator, it has to go down.

all charlies momma jokes here !

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 04:52 PM
she so fat that.....

...when she steps on the scale it says sorry we don't do livestock

...they had to grease a door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get her through

...when she gets in an elevator, it has to go down.

all charlies momma jokes here !

his mums so thick she didnt stick him in a bag and chuck him in the river when he was born

his mums such a whore when she got raped she paid for it

shes so fat ppl deep fry chips in her belly button

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 04:54 PM
shes so desperate she shagged hillbilly pimp and paid him for it

she stinks so bad she freshens her breath with dog****

elianna
04-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I think...

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head all went to an antique store and saw a beautiful old mirror.
The lady working at the store said, "This is a magic mirror. You must say something true. And if it's true, your wish will come true. If it's not true, you will disappear."

The blonde, red head, and brunette decided to buy the mirror, and brought it home with them. First the red head walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." Poof, she vanished. Then the brunette walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world." Poof, she disappeared. Then the blonde walked up to the mirror and said, "I think ... " Then Poof, she disappeared.

Edward Hitler
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I think...

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head all went to an antique store and saw a beautiful old mirror.
The lady working at the store said, "This is a magic mirror. You must say something true. And if it's true, your wish will come true. If it's not true, you will disappear."

The blonde, red head, and brunette decided to buy the mirror, and brought it home with them. First the red head walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." Poof, she vanished. Then the brunette walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world." Poof, she disappeared. Then the blonde walked up to the mirror and said, "I think ... " Then Poof, she disappeared.

to tame lol need to be super harsh

elianna
05-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Crime Of Thought

Defendant (after being sentenced to 90 days in jail): "May I address the
court?"
Judge: "Of course."
Defendant: "If I called you a son of a *****, what would you do?"
Judge: "I'd hold you in contempt and assess an additional five days in jail."
Defendant: "What if I thought you were a son of a *****?"
Judge: "I can't do anything about that. There's no law against
thinking."
Defendant: "In that case, I think you're a son of a *****."

Derranged
05-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Charlie's momma blasted such a huge and disgusting fart up Charlie's nose it gave him brain damage.

White Hope
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
i hope all your mothers die of breast cancer, now U muthafduckkkers talking bout my Mom????? Im a KILL ALL OF u, Im a commit a columby On u mutha****kiers, and Ill Kill and rape all ure slut moms

SkilledB
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Charlie ma like a racecare....***** burn 4 rubbers a night

Charlie momz got a beard like a gay muslim... talkin bout " i dont wan pork but ill take sum beef"

The Gully Gad
05-05-2009, 07:43 PM
At least our moms have breasts to start with yours has a adams apple a lump in her pants
and a tache that would make Manny pacquaio's look like bum fluff..

And to add to the jokes...

Charlie Z'ee's mom as seen more helmets then Hitler

Charlie Z'ees mom is like a tv ***** gets turned on by knobs

Charile Z'ees mom as had more balls in the palm of her hand then steve davis

The RealDeal
05-06-2009, 05:51 AM
This is a really old thread Charlie, opinions of some folk were different back then.

RenegadeT
05-06-2009, 02:56 PM
i hope all your mothers die of breast cancer, now U muthafduckkkers talking bout my Mom????? Im a KILL ALL OF u, Im a commit a columby On u mutha****kiers, and Ill Kill and rape all ure slut moms

Z ,this thread is old , keep it calm man

it was intended as a joke at the time , you know myself , danny and real deal are not hating on you man

if i hated you i wouldnt make up pics and videos supporting you bro

http://i42.tinypic.com/fd6b6v.jpg

LA BAD BOY
05-22-2009, 05:39 PM
lol :blow:

RenegadeT
05-22-2009, 05:47 PM
lol :blow:

335 posts ,WOW

x3_bazooka_x3
05-22-2009, 05:49 PM
PLease your just kissing his ass and talking **** about the man infront of his ****ing face, he is so stupid he isnt even saying **** back, and you have some nerve to talk **** about me.

Your over here talking about the kids mom yourself stop sugar coating this **** you know exactly what your doing you freak.

LA BAD BOY
05-24-2009, 01:54 AM
lol:bottle:

White Hope
05-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Im gonna Murder all Of U on this site I swear.... and Ill Kill and rape all ure whore moms... U ****kking ***giittts

White Hope
05-24-2009, 01:58 AM
clash u ****king Bitttch u talking about my Mom now Huh??????? u wanna die ***gittt... U wanna die???????? U wanna ****king die????? cause Ill Murder u and Ill spray Sperm all over ure moms mouth bitttch

White Hope
05-24-2009, 01:59 AM
Mutha****kkerrs talkkin **** about my family and when I make a video takkin **** u guys say ohhh charlie your so disrespectfull....... MAN STFU U stupid ****kks, I havent said a word about bazookas family cause he stopped talking about my family, But u idiots keep going aright aright

White Hope
05-24-2009, 02:13 AM
mutha****kkerrs be talkking about my family Ill take some bodys Life If they talk my family down, id go Life in prison for my family, I dont care .....

kid_thunder2009
05-24-2009, 02:25 AM
charlie are u ok bro and a word of advise dont tell someone to tell messer u going to prank call him cuz now what ever your plan was aint going to work cuz he will know and wont answer the phone charlie hommie sometimes you have to use your head bro and that for real

HomicideHenry
05-24-2009, 02:29 AM
chuckles is on the meth again!

LA BAD BOY
05-24-2009, 02:51 AM
clash u ****king Bitttch u talking about my Mom now Huh??????? u wanna die ***gittt... U wanna die???????? U wanna ****king die????? cause Ill Murder u and Ill spray Sperm all over ure moms mouth bitttch

lol lol:boxing:

just2chubby
05-24-2009, 02:57 AM
Charlie...you on that **** again? Go **** your mom.

primetime2124
05-24-2009, 03:08 AM
mutha****kkerrs be talkking about my family Ill take some bodys Life If they talk my family down, id go Life in prison for my family, I dont care .....

lay off the crack pipe for once..moron

Edward Hitler
05-24-2009, 04:04 AM
Im gonna Murder all Of U on this site I swear.... and Ill Kill and rape all ure whore moms... U ****kking ***giittts

lol charlie mate seriously do you think anyone is scared i mean you and fatboy ducked paul gardner hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
sorry but its just so funny hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah murder us all hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah your a ****ing dumb cunt really aint ya soft lad

Edward Hitler
05-24-2009, 04:07 AM

so you would do life for someone dissing ya mum, thats great cos it means you wont bore us with ur ducking antics u say messers scared to fight but from here it looks like its you whos scared to fight anyone.

oo i forgot your mums a whore and ya dads a pedo and your sister shines my bellend for free ya uncle ****s your dog and ya gran is the oldest hooker in LA, now shut the fuk up and come and kill me hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

White Hope
05-24-2009, 09:52 AM
nolan Ill Rape Ure Mom

RenegadeT
05-24-2009, 11:56 AM

are you kidding me on ?!!!!!

are you seriously calling me out ?

read through the facts !!!!!

no matter how many times i back you you just THROW it back at me , i allready said this thread was past history /ancient .

**** me ABOUT AGAIN AND IM GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU BIG STYLE

you dont seem to read **** before retaliating with crap.

i expect an apology .....

joe90210
05-24-2009, 01:02 PM
are you kidding me on ?!!!!!

are you seriously calling me out ?

read through the facts !!!!!

no matter how many times i back you you just THROW it back at me , i allready said this thread was past history /ancient .

**** me ABOUT AGAIN AND IM GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU BIG STYLE

you dont seem to read **** before retaliating with crap.

i expect an apology .....
come on Clash, beg him to take you back :rofl:

Mr Man
05-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Clash is a ****** just like Zelenoff.

Edward Hitler
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
nolan Ill Rape Ure Mom

how many fukin times do you need telling u silly twat SHES BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS RAPE AWAY SICK CUNT

Edward Hitler
05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
tps civil war lol

LA BAD BOY
05-31-2009, 04:35 PM
lol lol lol

RenegadeT
05-31-2009, 05:09 PM
lol lol lol

YOU got **** all .

you are weak

Two Clips
05-31-2009, 05:26 PM
It's been a while since I came to the TPS section....but now I'm glad I did! Go ahead rape their mom's Charlie LOL!!:lol1::lol1::439:

LA BAD BOY
06-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Charlie s mom start walking when she was 3 weeks old cuz she was so ugly that no one didnt want to carry her!

floydjoy
06-01-2009, 04:16 AM
charlies mum will get raped by me

Buakaw1983
06-01-2009, 11:43 AM
You got no right to talk,******.You are private property of CZ.You didn`t show up because you knew that Charles was waiting for you with a branding iron and a bull whip.
Stupid homo inferior.

The Gully Gad
06-01-2009, 01:43 PM
**** where is Noel lately?

RenegadeT
06-01-2009, 02:20 PM
**** where is Noel lately?

i know ,he was THEE man in here

he needs to bust on in and roll a grenade in the direction of these fukn Muppets

joe90210
06-01-2009, 02:45 PM
i know ,he was THEE man in here

he needs to bust on in and roll a grenade in the direction of these fukn Muppets
sup Clash, did charlie rape your mom like he said or was that another empty threat from him? :no:

RenegadeT
06-01-2009, 02:58 PM
sup Clash, did charlie rape your mom like he said or was that another empty threat from him? :no:

Im not one of you dickheads on here taking everything that charlie posts serious

You and those other cunts are doing grand at that already ,stalking his ex girlfriend etc

you kids have no life

joe90210
06-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Im not one of you dickheads on here taking everything that charlie posts serious

You and those other cunts are doing grand at that already ,stalking his ex girlfriend etc

you kids have no life

:puppy_dog :puppy_dog :puppy_dog

JmtRyan
06-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Sounds like clash is getting scared, no?

Buakaw1983
06-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Clash is just telling it how it is.Shiattalking´s all well and good but some actions against Charles were excessive.

The Gully Gad
06-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Clash,RD,Noel,King,Rellik all the original rudeboys up in this piece

Edward Hitler
06-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Clash,RD,Noel,King,Rellik all the original rudeboys up in this piece

word.........

elianna
06-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, traffic slows down when she smiles!

Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, she spits butter!

Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, I can't believe its not butter.

supRa
06-09-2009, 05:50 PM
damn this place is dead without charlie... its sad that he made us post on his numerous threads LOL

elianna
06-30-2009, 04:48 AM
Yo mama's glasses are so thick that when she looks on a map she can see people waving.

Yo mama's glasses are so thick she can see into the future.

elianna
07-24-2009, 08:29 AM
One evening a man drove his secretary home after she had imbibed a little too much at an office reception. Although it was an innocent gesture, he decided not to mention it to his wife, who tended to get jealous rather easily.

The next night, the man and his wife were driving to a restaurant. Suddenly, he looked down and spotted a high-heel shoe half hidden under the passenger seat.

Not wanting to get caught, he waited until his wife was looking out her window before he scooped up the shoe and tossed it out of the car.

With a sign of relief, he pulled into the restaurant parking lot. That’s when he noticed his wife squirming around in her seat.

“Honey,” she asked, “have you seen my other shoe?”.

#1Assassin
07-24-2009, 09:05 AM
charlies mama has one big tittie, and one little tittie.

they call the ***** biggie smalls :D

elianna
08-12-2009, 06:51 AM
The Less You Know, The More You Make "Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and Scientists can never earn as much as Business Executives and Sales People."

This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:

1. Knowledge is Power.
2. Time is Money.

As every engineer knows:
Power = Work / Time

Since:
Knowledge = Power
Time = Money

It follows that:
Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:
Money = Work / Knowledge.

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.

Conclusion:
The less you know,the more you make.