BEST ZELENOFF VIDEO EVER Im a Kill Hillbilly Wimp

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNh8XOXIA8

BEST ZELENOFF VIDEO EVER Im a Kill Hillbilly Wimp

just like u killed fite2beat the meat

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Charlie your ducking me ***** ! I'll knock you and Gardner out at the same time, I should just jump in the ring with you two chumps WWE style and show you what Hulkamania really is !!!

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Charlie your ducking me ***** ! I'll knock you and Gardner out at the same time, I should just jump in the ring with you two chumps WWE style and show you what Hulkamania really is !!!

wondered where u were m8 was thinkin im gonna have to rule it a NC lol whip the fool

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 07:57 PM
wondered where u were m8 was thinkin im gonna have to rule it a NC lol whip the fool

Man I'm gonna hit him so hard that when he wakes up his clothes are gonna be out of fashion and man would have landed on Mars !!!

Fa.giitenoff !!!

White Hope
03-30-2009, 07:58 PM
bring it fake deal..... Ill show U whos the Ultimate REAL deal Bittch... ill **** ure ass Up ***gitt

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:02 PM
bring it fake deal..... Ill show U whos the Ultimate REAL deal Bittch... ill **** ure ass Up ***gitt

this is what i like to see to fighters at the top of there game going to war come one boys go for it

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 08:03 PM

Listen boy I've pushed bigger than you out of my just to get to a fight, man I would so ****ing crush your ***** arse like flicking a flee, boy you would get knocked out so hard you would think you were in the afterlife.

Your a looser and a poor performer, no wonder your fake ass girl left you, you probably paid her with fake bills.

Your end of days is coming laddie and I am the bringer boy, I AM the Bringer !!

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 08:07 PM

ok , it appears this is on ...and The Real Deal seems to have been punching heavy duty hits

This isnt looking good for The LA BadBoy..........

White Hope
03-30-2009, 08:09 PM
na the La badboy says bring it fake deal.... actions speak louder then words come to my gym Ill give u the adress. we spar I knock u the ****k outtt... dont talk about it be about it... i aint gonna have no war of words with U bring it , knuckle up bittchh

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 08:16 PM
na the La badboy says bring it fake deal.... actions speak louder then words come to my gym Ill give u the adress. we spar I knock u the ****k outtt... dont talk about it be about it... i aint gonna have no war of words with U bring it , knuckle up bittchh

Loosernoff you already offered me anywhere,anytime and I gladly accepted son, head over to Scotland all expenses paid by me for a battle in the Irn Bru Arena.

I know your gonna back down as always, you would rather stay with your inbred brothers/fathers in the TPS and battle it out there. The same weak ass DNA Vs DNA.

You know I would whoop you head boy and thats why your demanding I make the travel, even though you stated ' anywhere,anytime' once already.

Your the fake son, you don't even know the kind of Van Damage I would do to a skinny weak lad like you, I would hit you so hard you would be the first man to travel the stars, man you would end up crippled just with my jab !!

I'll Fuking destroy your brain cells and make you eat canvas you looser Fa..got !!!

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Loosernoff you already offered me anywhere,anytime and I gladly accepted son, head over to Scotland all expenses paid by me for a battle in the Irn Bru Arena.

I know your gonna back down as always, you would rather stay with your inbred brothers/fathers in the TPS and battle it out there. The same weak as DNA Vs DNA.

You know I would whoop you head boy and thats why your demanding I make the trave,l even though you stated ' anywhere,anytime' once already.

Your the fake son, you don't even know the kind of Van Damage I would do to a skinny weak lad like you, I would hit you so hard you would be the first man to travel the stars, man you would end up crippled just with my jab !!

I'll Fuking destroy your brain cells and make you eat canvas you looser ***.git !!!

i smell knock down here

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
i smell knock down here

I knocked that looser ***** ***** out without even trying !!!

Amir K Shareef
03-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Hold the phone, how the hell can a ***** ass ******/white boy have white hope as his name than go on and makes a thread about being a gangster??? Please you never spent a day on the streets.

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:33 PM
I knocked that looser ***** ***** out without even trying !!!

just need one more big shot and hes down dont forget m8 anything goes lol

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 08:37 PM

fight OVER , a stay on the stool situation

White Hope is usually the war of words killing machine...but it appears he wants no more punishment from TRD

The Real Deal Is Victorious in my book

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM

White Hope is usually the war of words killing machine...but it appears he wants no more punishment from TRD

gotta give z time tho shoot back m8 he comes on late bout 4am but if hes said nothing by morning trd wins by ko

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 08:48 PM
gotta give z time tho shoot back m8 he comes on late bout 4am but if hes said nothing by morning trd wins by ko

He's admitted he doesn't want a war of words.....unless he hits back with the brutalist of insults ....its been an easy shift for TRD .

i think danny is the best smack talk guys ,raise the bar and make it brutal....

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
He's admitted he doesn't want a war of words.....unless he hits back with the brutalist of insults ....its been an easy shift for TRD .

i think danny is the best smack talk guys ,raise the bar and make it brutal....

its a fair point i think a good old rap dis wud end this one and maybe end Zs career think thats where im gonna take the f2b fight if he can come back from his beating

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 09:06 PM

Looks to me like it is over, looks like Charlie picked the wrong week to quit......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUIcmYYtslc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUIcmYYtslc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Looks to me like it is over, looks like Charlie picked the wrong week to quit......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUIcmYYtslc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUIcmYYtslc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

like i say m8 if clash wants to call it its up to him hes ref i cant see z coming back from thishes 7 points behind after 2 rounds lol

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 09:17 PM
like i say m8 if clash wants to call it its up to him hes ref i cant see z coming back from thishes 7 points behind after 2 rounds lol

But he did call it !?

SkilledB
03-30-2009, 09:21 PM
bring it fake deal..... Ill show u whos the ultimate real deal bittch... Ill **** ure ass up ***gitt

your not a gangsta

your a dumbass white boy who tries to get famous by making youtube videos making a fool of yourself.

And you suck at everything u do, basketball,rapping and boxing

killyourself

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 09:22 PM
its over

The Real Deal is in line for a title shot

Danny Nolan chose to fight F2B , that was a KO ROUND 1 In my book

This is going to be something special ......

Danny Nolan V The Real Deal , danny doesnt need to fight this one but for all us fans this is really the clash of the titans

If this is going to happen it needs heavy preparation and promotion and also an under card , we cant rush this earth shattering event

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 09:26 PM
its over

Danny Nolan V The Real Deal , danny doesnt need to fight this one but for all us fans this is really the clash of the titans

If this is going to happen it needs heavy preparation and promotion and also an under card , we cant rush this earth shattering event

ill take the fight if RD wants a shot but need to wait a day or 2 for gully to return to promote this 1 as its 2 big for me to do hes the don king of smack talk i think we shud like king and f2b up for the undercard tho unless we can get some new blood

ill make a thhread recruiting ppl see how it goes lol

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 09:29 PM
its over

Danny and I are friends and I will need to mull it over, I'm happy as No.1 Contender as I destroyed that chump Zelenoff.

I'll have to think hard about stepping in the ring with my man Danny as I could wait for fresh meat or even have a Zelenoff rematch.

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 09:31 PM
My moneys on the real deal, to knock the ****** out :boxing:

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 09:44 PM

Cheers bro, you know I can do it.

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 09:51 PM

you are here at the right time mate

The TPS SMACK TALK SECTION Is The Place to be

:beerchug:

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Cheers bro, you know I can do it.
d
as im currently incharge of gullyside promotions im taking tps to the next level and anouncing the installation of the TPS smack talk interim championship previous plans of bringing in the much talked about MTS title have hit the rocks as frank warren fuked it all up we wont go into detail but as of now gullyside promotions is proud to announce the new title that comes into effect as of now and is currently vacant also i have taken it upon myself as the stand in MD of gullyside to also anounce the title will be on the line in the upcoming match between TPS no1 contender The Real Deal and LA badboy Charlie Z in there much anticipated rematch

can charlie z come back from the 3rd round TKO at the hands of RD or will history repeat its self and will RD end it quick and show the world he means business and once again stop the man they call the russian bride

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 10:05 PM
This has all the hallmarks of an ATG fight

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 10:10 PM
d
as im currently incharge of gullyside promotions im taking tps to the next level and anouncing the installation of the TPS smack talk interim championship previous plans of bringing in the much talked about MTS title have hit the rocks as frank warren fuked it all up we wont go into detail but as of now gullyside promotions is proud to announce the new title that comes into effect as of now and is currently vacant also i have taken it upon myself as the stand in MD of gullyside to also anounce the title will be on the line in the upcoming match between TPS no1 contender The Real Deal and LA badboy Charlie Z in there much anticipated rematch

can charlie z come back from the 3rd round TKO at the hands of RD or will history repeat its self and will RD end it quick and show the world he means business and once again stop the man they call the russian bride

Judging by tonight's events I should be granted the new belt instantly, you saw for yourself it was a domination by me, a one sided fight.

I brought destruction to Zee and made him look the fool, the new belt should be handed to me as No:1 Contender and make way for a new No:1 in the Contender ranks.

:boxing:

You know it makes sense !

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Judging by tonight's events I should be granted the new belt instantly, you saw for yourself it was a domination by me, a one sided fight.

I brought destruction to Zee and made him look the fool, the new belt should be handed to me as No:1 Contender and make way for a new No:1 in the Contender ranks.

:boxing:

You know it makes sense !

sounds good ill ajust the thread lol

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 10:19 PM
sounds good ill ajust the thread lol

Aye mate I need to have a signature likes yours with the belt and all !!

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Aye mate I need to have a signature likes yours with the belt and all !!

lol i tried to find a long version or the wbo belt like but wasnt one that was much good so went with ibf instead lol

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 10:24 PM
lol i tried to find a long version or the wbo belt like but wasnt one that was much good so went with ibf instead lol

I'll be back tomorrow night, hope you can find a decent belt for me bud lol

See you then.

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll be back tomorrow night, hope you can find a decent belt for me bud lol

See you then.

ill look and link ya m8

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Whens this fight happening then ???? :D

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Whens this fight happening then ???? :D

what fights that m8 lol the zelenoff and pimp or one of our smack talk fights

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 11:25 PM
what fights that m8 lol the zelenoff and pimp or one of our smack talk fights

Real Deal and the ****** :D

White Hope
03-31-2009, 02:45 AM
im a real boxer who actually has a fight on june 20 that im gonna win by vicious KO, unlike you boxingscene internet warriors.... who set up shhitt talking bouts.... I dont need this mess, Im for real homie

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 04:30 AM
Real Deal and the ****** :D

its happened RD won by tko as zelenoff refused to be sucked into a war of words he dont realise that by actually taking part with us ll he mite actually get a fan or 2 ****in ****** prick talks enough **** anyway he mite as well join in

sleazyfellow
03-31-2009, 06:17 AM
im a real boxer who actually has a fight on june 20 that im gonna win by vicious KO, unlike you boxingscene internet warriors.... who set up shhitt talking bouts.... I dont need this mess, Im for real homie

You talk **** on the internet all the time so shut the **** up ******.

I noticed you put a lil of your crappy sparring session in the highlight vid, you didnt land one punch in the whole sparring, and the little clip shows you throwing at air. You are NOT a real boxer, you just play one on the internet.

Gangtsa till the day you die? You aint ever been a gangster, you put up the act and try and speak like a street person, but you aint no street person. You go on the street with your little internet attitude you will get killed by the first "gangsta" you see.

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 07:49 AM

I noticed you put a lil of your crappy sparring session in the highlight vid, you didnt land one punch in the whole sparring, and the little clip shows you throwing at air. You are NOT a real boxer, you just play one on the internet.

Gangtsa till the day you die? You aint ever been a gangster, you put up the act and try and speak like a street person, but you aint no street person. You go on the street with your little internet attitude you will get killed by the first "gangsta" you see.

yeah init if he came here talkin that **** he wud get cut up and strangely dissappear off the face or the earth ppl dont **** about with plastic gangsters they get ****ed up by the real ones

Stab Judah
03-31-2009, 09:06 AM

HAHAHA great post and 100% true.
He must think he's the first and only 'real' fighter to ever log on to the net.
Ice needs to take some of his boys up to Cali...... lmao.

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:09 AM

as many times as uve said ude pay for a ticket for it to happen, they have accepted and uve run and hide

wanna pay for my ticket so i can put you on your ass

Remember u can't be ****y after a loss

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 09:14 AM
as many times as uve said ude pay for a ticket for it to happen, they have accepted and uve run and hide

wanna pay for my ticket so i can put you on your ass

Remember u can't be ****y after a loss

lol hes always same with that ticket thing lol hes just a bottle job scared to fight ppl unless there smackheads

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:17 AM
lol hes always same with that ticket thing lol hes just a bottle job scared to fight ppl unless there smackheads

smackheads ala Andrew Hartley

katsidismichael
03-31-2009, 09:19 AM
****** till the day I die!!!!Charlie Zelenoff!

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 09:20 AM
smackheads ala Andrew Hartley

i was refering to pimp there like i dunno much about hartley hes on here sometimes he seems like a decent kid not like chazzy suckmenoff

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:25 AM
i was refering to pimp there like i dunno much about hartley hes on here sometimes he seems like a decent kid not like chazzy suckmenoff

one thing in common between both ***ginoff's opponents

they are both inbred rednecks

the gene pool stopped stirring many generations ago

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 09:29 AM
one thing in common between both ***ginoff's opponents

they are both inbred rednecks

the gene pool stopped stirring many generations ago

he makes me laugh sayin hes a real boxer lol could u imagin him against someone like khan or jhon murray or a champ like cotto or mosley he wud get murdered

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:37 AM
he makes me laugh sayin hes a real boxer lol could u imagin him against someone like khan or jhon murray or a champ like cotto or mosley he wud get murdered

dosnt need to be a prize fighter lol

someone with half an ounce of fighting knowledge will smash Z

if you youtube

Hartley Zelenoff The Real Deal

you will see his pro debut

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 09:46 AM
dosnt need to be a prize fighter lol

someone with half an ounce of fighting knowledge will smash Z

if you youtube

Hartley Zelenoff The Real Deal

you will see his pro debut

what all 1.14 seconds of it lol i seen m8 i like where he crys to the ref about been punched in the face lol

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:50 AM
what all 1.14 seconds of it lol i seen m8 i like where he crys to the ref about been punched in the face lol

he points at him

"dawg he's hitting me really hard, i diddnt agree to that **** cmon man...... SPIT"

Edward Hitler
03-31-2009, 09:55 AM
he points at him

"dawg he's hitting me really hard, i diddnt agree to that **** cmon man...... SPIT"

ah yes the life of a body boxer lol

SkilledB
03-31-2009, 09:56 AM
ah yes the life of a body boxer lol

Charlie Z

Lineal Patty Cake champion of the world