View Full Version : Nolan calls out fight2beat and willing to put smack talk title on the line

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
OI ****e2beat one off u acceptin ma challenge muthafuka or what im willing to put the title on the line here

RenegadeT
03-29-2009, 07:57 PM
OI ****e2beat one off u acceptin ma challenge muthafuka or what im willing to put the title on the line here

im happy to see this , that mother ****er is gay as hell

nolan for the win , first round first punch

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 07:59 PM
im happy to see this , that mother ****er is gay as hell

nolan for the win , first round first punch

lol im ready for this one just need f2b to turn up now and not hide away

The RealDeal
03-29-2009, 08:04 PM
'Ding' 'Ding'

LETS GET IT ON !

The Gully Gad
03-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Gullyside promotions can throw this one up straight away as well..
I can get the contracts paged to each other get them signed and were on..

Gotta admit its not common practise though for FB after getting knocked out in his last battle to get a shot at the title in his next but if the champ calls it the champ calls it and i can arrange the details and get this one up and running

Bout must be lined up after the Real Deal/Z'ee clash though
as FB has been ordered to take at least 1 day off due to him getting lyrically knocked out..Its standard practise we gotta look after these fighters

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Gullyside promotions can throw this one up straight away as well..
I can get the contracts paged to each other get them signed and were on..

Gotta admit its not common practise though for FB after getting knocked out in his last battle to get a shot at the title in his next but if the champ calls it the champ calls it and i can arrange the details and get this one up and running

Bout must be lined up after the Real Deal/Z'ee clash though
as FB has been ordered to take at least 1 day off due to him getting lyrically knocked out..Its standard practise we gotta look after these fighters

no worries im only throwing the title into the frame so he accepts but i have a feeling he will anyway but its gonna be an easy fight i predict a brutal first round ko for f2b this could end his career

The Gully Gad
03-29-2009, 08:29 PM
I dont think it will go more then 3 rounds

He aint got the lyrical know how to keep up with you
And if i see the word F.aggot im complaining to the ref in a instant

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 08:31 PM
I dont think it will go more then 3 rounds

He aint got the lyrical know how to keep up with you
And if i see the word F.aggot im complaining to the ref in a instant

i think it will be instant dq m8

The Gully Gad
03-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Thats if he hasnt retired already...

I did hear through my inside connections that FB was crying in the changing room after the fight with Z'ee proclamied he Loved brain harvey and he might retire walked off with his ipod blasting East 17 So who knows mate he might be finished with the sport..

I havent had anything faxed to me though as of yet so fingers crossed

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Thats if he hasnt retired already...

I did hear through my inside connections that FB was crying in the changing room after the fight with Z'ee proclamied he Loved brain harvey and he might retire walked off with his ipod blasting East 17 So who knows mate he might be finished with the sport..

I havent had anything faxed to me though as of yet so fingers crossed

i hope it wasnt stay he ad playing we need him back ii need to fight lol mite thread hop and pick a fight lol and bring some ppl back lol

The Gully Gad
03-29-2009, 08:52 PM
He might be takin the loss worse then we first thought...

Nah he should be back
His got a fanbase now

fight2beat
03-30-2009, 08:11 AM

lol you no what ? the truth is that i understood saturday night about this site.
I was coming here to invite Z for REAL fight thats it. Then, saturday night i understood that was all a game playing lol.

I go with you before the real thing with Zelefuk

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
lol you no what ? the truth is that i understood saturday night about this site.
I was coming here to invite Z for REAL fight thats it. Then, saturday night i understood that was all a game playing lol.

I go with you before the real thing with Zelefuk

snorted u do realise ive already started and u said **** all so far if thres no reply by 5pm uk time thats 17 hours from now of the fight will have to be classed a 1st round KO that will be to kos in a row im smeling the end of ur career and another victory for the champ but i suppose its hard to type when u got a **** in each hand and ur confidence cant be that good after zelenoffs just bent you over and ****ed u up the arse like a true *****

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 08:02 PM
As the TPS Smack Talk referee and In association with The Gully Gad Promotions ,id like to get this on

Official Nolan V fight2beat needs set up !!

Charlie doesnt want a piece of The Real Deal ,that match up is way off i think

Nolan holds the belt and is prepared to battle fight2beat .....

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:07 PM
As the TPS Smack Talk referee and In association with The Gully Gad Promotions ,id like to get this on

Official Nolan V fight2beat needs set up !!

Charlie doesnt want a piece of The Real Deal ,that match up is way off i think

Nolan holds the belt and is prepared to battle fight2beat .....

there going for it on another thread lol f2b accepted then leged it ive launched an attack but no sign of him so its lookin like a first round ko lol

RenegadeT
03-30-2009, 08:20 PM
there going for it on another thread lol f2b accepted then leged it ive launched an attack but no sign of him so its lookin like a first round ko lol

once a battle is agreed and contracts signed we need Gully to start an official fight thread for the fighters i think

keep the fight in one thread or atleast keep the ongoing chat about it in one .

Iv figured out my talk to the fighters before the Battle Commences ...

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

Now .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:23 PM
once a battle is agreed and contracts signed we need Gully to start an official fight thread for the fighters i think

keep the fight in one thread or atleast keep the ongoing chat about it in one .

Iv figured out my talk to the fighters before the Battle Commences ...

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

Now .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''

lol nice i like it yeah gully usually makes the threads but as hes away promoting tpsst in the far easy ive been handed control untill hes back so i make threads and fights untill hes back