View Full Version : fIGHT2beat your ass is dead mutha****er!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
03-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Thats it ***** your the muthafcukkker who got my boxer727 account banned..... thats it bittch Say bye to this world... I will put you 6 feet Under u ****king snitch COMMME THRU LA COMME ****KKING THRU MUTHA****KKKER Im a break Your mutha****king jaw u dumb *****, Im a poke Your eye balls out ****k your mother, and Stab You in the stomach and arteries 100 times u bitttch COME THRU LA mutha****ker I will end U Bittch..... 1 mutha****ing PUNCH ill Kill U ****kking weak ass ***** dont trip Im a get U back Mutha****kker , YOUR ****KING DEAD BITTTCH!!!!!!!! Im a mutha****ing Legend Your dead U dumb Bitttch Fight 2 Beat, YOUR ****KING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Thats it ***** your the muthafcukkker who got my boxer727 account banned..... thats it bittch Say bye to this world... I will put you 6 feet Under u ****king snitch COMMME THRU LA COMME ****KKING THRU MUTHA****KKKER Im a break Your mutha****king jaw u dumb *****, Im a poke Your eye balls out ****k your mother, and Stab You in the stomach and arteries 100 times u bitttch COME THRU LA mutha****ker I will end U Bittch..... 1 mutha****ing PUNCH ill Kill U ****kking weak ass ***** dont trip Im a get U back Mutha****kker , YOUR ****KING DEAD BITTTCH!!!!!!!! Im a mutha****ing Legend Your dead U dumb Bitttch Fight 2 Beat, YOUR ****KING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You told the same **** to Hartly so shut up!!! Just be there worthless piece of ****... And don't forget to change your diaper

White Hope
03-29-2009, 02:39 PM
****king snitch whyd U have to go so low and rat me out like that u dumb mutha****kker???? if we ever cross paths I swear I will kill U, Im a end ure life just remember that Bitttchhh

RenegadeT
03-29-2009, 02:41 PM
fight2beat , did you get Z's youtube account banned ?

The Gully Gad
03-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Ahhh man who's being a snitch in this muthafuker?

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Ahhh man who's being a snitch in this muthafuker?

And the answer is... Big Z

Adolf
03-29-2009, 04:06 PM
:rofl::rofl:

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 04:12 PM
:rofl::rofl:

nice try with your new video maybe u'll won an award

:moon:

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNLqLVEVwUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uKRWVvUays&feature=channel_page

ok if it's what you want... i'll bring someone with me who can fuk you!!! But sorry i don't play on that side

RenegadeT
03-29-2009, 04:40 PM
so you aint answering the question fight2beat.....

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 04:43 PM
so you aint answering the question fight2beat.....

i answered to another one...

Hey do you really think that I can ban someone or something (thats for z) from youtube? the answer is NO i CAN'T

but she's so pissed off!!! lol

RenegadeT
03-29-2009, 04:46 PM
i answered to another one...

Hey do you really think that I can ban someone or something (thats for z) from youtube? the answer is NO i CAN'T

but she's so pissed off!!! lol

yeah , you cant ban someone ,but you can make it happen by flagging or snitching ......

fight2beat
03-29-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah , you cant ban someone ,but you can make it happen by flagging or snitching ......

and the answer is still NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and EVEN NO

I didn't do anything to make her ban NEVER

KING 2K10
03-29-2009, 05:47 PM
If you did snitch that is a total ***** ass move.. Why would you snitch on someone who makes some of the best Youtube videos?? Not sayin that you did

And dont forget..You been hyping this fight up and saying you are gonna show up..You better be there. fafafooey187 will be known as a hoe forever for his no show.

And tell us a little about yourself fight2beat..Height,weight,fight experience(record)

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 06:19 PM
If you did snitch that is a total ***** ass move.. Why would you snitch on someone who makes some of the best Youtube videos?? Not sayin that you did

And dont forget..You been hyping this fight up and saying you are gonna show up..You better be there. fafafooey187 will be known as a hoe forever for his no show.

And tell us a little about yourself fight2beat..Height,weight,fight experience(record)

so far his record is 0-1 after the thread war lol

The RealDeal
03-29-2009, 06:22 PM
I hope he didn't snitch, thats such a ***** move man.

Poor show, a very poor show from whoever it was.

Edward Hitler
03-29-2009, 06:39 PM
I hope he didn't snitch, thats such a ***** move man.

Poor show, a very poor show from whoever it was.

yeah agreed m8 i went quite low with the abuse like but gettin him banned was dog**** low as well as just blatently pathetic

fight2beat
03-30-2009, 07:13 AM

ill be there and ill make him eat by the straw