Mersey
03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Nope.

Fa.ggot2beat is

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:11 PM
lol

I like this your fighting dirty buts its scoring you points

Errr i'd say he was a part time homo cuz he as got a nice redneck type big titty gal

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Nope.

Fa.ggot2beat is

See fight2beat you cant sway all the judges

lol

Even fight right now with fight2beat slightly ahead

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 11:13 PM
lol

I like this your fighting dirty buts its scoring you points

Errr i'd say he was a closet homo but he as got a nice redneck type big titty gal

He's a comedian like everything he **** talk...Just a ***** and getting it in his ass

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Keep scoring bruv...

We await Z'ee's reply cuz right now his getting beat down...

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
In your ass Z. In your fu.cking co.cksucker ass *****

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM
lolol

I think the fact that the peeps scoring the fight have seen Z'ees big titty redneck girl who works in mcdonalds part time at the weekends her Nips that Charlie so kindly displayed for us on one of his home soft **** youtube vids(Z'ee get her to get the beaver out next mate) anyway that is playing a hand in swaying this poll in Charlie's favour...

She had some fuking nips on her though

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Like two great big bow and arrow's with 20 pence nipples

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 11:32 PM
lolol

I think the fact that the peeps scoring the fight have seen Z'ees big titty redneck girl who works in mcdonalds part time at the weekends her Nips that Charlie so kindly displayed for us on one of his home soft **** youtube vids(Z'ee get her to get the beaver out next mate) anyway that is playing a hand in swaying this poll in Charlie's favour...

She had some fuking nips on her though

He plays. This girl's probably not his girlfriend. Just a friend or he pays her to play in front of the cam not showing that he takes it in his fa.ggot ass and suck so.ck

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 11:35 PM
**** i didnt think of that!!!

She was a Prozzie Charlie you dirty fuker!

Anyway yeh if she displays the Beaver for the lads on her next vid
all will be forgiven

Edward Hitler
03-28-2009, 03:22 AM
i have Z ahead hes threatened ultimate violence where as f2b is still hittng with the jab calling z out z has offered murder so far i hav Z ahead by a round so far f2b needs to hit second gear or z could end this early and realdeal gets his long awaited shot

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 07:10 AM
i have Z ahead hes threatened ultimate violence where as f2b is still hittng with the jab calling z out z has offered murder so far i hav Z ahead by a round so far f2b needs to hit second gear or z could end this early and realdeal gets his long awaited shot

he quits like he always did before just too ***** and fa.ggot *****

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 08:03 AM
Nope.

Fa.ggot2beat is

oh thats so cute.... Defended by his boyfriend ****ing fa.ggot ***** *****.
Who takes it in the ass you? or Zele*****?

Edward Hitler
03-28-2009, 08:30 AM
oh thats so cute.... Defended by his boyfriend ****ing fa.ggot ***** *****.
Who takes it in the ass you? or Zele*****?

u love callin him a ****** ***** ***** dont ya its at the end of every post lol u need more ammo m8 otherwise zs gonna wait till ur tired and BANG uppercut and its lights out for f2b